The truth about masks

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

The truth about masks

Post by Biker »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: The truth about masks

Post by necronomous »

Lol. Yes they do. Ask a liberal.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

You guys are right. We should do absolutely nothing to try and stop the spread of Covid because nothing can be done to stop the spread of Covid.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:47 pm You guys are right. We should do absolutely nothing to try and stop the spread of Covid because nothing can be done to stop the spread of Covid.
I believe we should follow the science, not the Chicken Littles
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:47 pm You guys are right. We should do absolutely nothing to try and stop the spread of Covid because nothing can be done to stop the spread of Covid.
Everyone knows that the cheap masks can't stop the virus from getting in. But that's not the only reason to wear the masks.
But you feel free to keep cherry-picking.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:04 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:50 pm
Everyone knows that the cheap masks can't stop the virus from getting in. But that's not the only reason to wear the masks.
But you feel free to keep cherry-picking.
Then whats the reason to wear masks if it is not based in science?
Biker

Post by Biker »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Not on the right, but thats not what they are saying in any way. And talking about cherry picking, why haven't we been wearing masks and social distancing and staying home for years to help those 30 to 60k ayear that die from the flu. If those things help for covid, why not the flu? Do those people not matter?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:29 pm
Not on the right, but thats not what they are saying in any way. And talking about cherry picking, why haven't we been wearing masks and social distancing and staying home for years to help those 30 to 60k ayear that die from the flu. If those things help for covid, why not the flu? Do those people not matter?
The hospitals can handle flu season...... They can't handle a million people who need icu beds at once
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:32 pm
The hospitals can handle flu season...... They can't handle a million people who need icu beds at once
Except for those 30 to 60k apparently. Its not what the hospitals can do here, what can we do to prevent them from dying?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm
Except for those 30 to 60k apparently. Its not what the hospitals can do here, what can we do to prevent them from dying?
That isn't the point of mask wearing but if we adopt mask wearing as a culture it could possibly affect flu numbers
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Gosh darn Biker's feed is tedious. No one claimed they stopped the spread, that is why even mask wearers are still supposed to stay 6 ft away from other humans. And they also need to follow other social distancing guidelines you don't understand the purpose of. It is not some conspiracy about taking your fredumbs you weirdos.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It's not complicated, they do reduce transmission they just aren't a magic bullet.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20485449
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:37 pm
That isn't the point of mask wearing but if we adopt mask wearing as a culture it could possibly affect flu numbers
Are you saying you want mask wearing to be permanent? Holy fuck.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:37 pm
You're right, the point was to create a false fear and destroy the economy. Totally political. We pretend to care, but only when it benefits them. Thanks for agreeing with me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:08 pm It's not complicated, they do reduce transmission they just aren't a magic bullet.
I love when you know better than professionals. It shows your "intelligence".
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:12 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:08 pm It's not complicated, they do reduce transmission they just aren't a magic bullet.
I'm quoting the professionals, you fucking idiot.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Expect that one in the video.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:14 pm
Yes that's typical of you righty contrarians, same as global warming. Doesn't matter if there's a consensus, what counts for you is finding someone who'll say what you want to hear. It's a flaw in your thought processes.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:19 pm
Yes that's typical of you righty contrarians, same as global warming. Doesn't matter if there's a consensus, what counts for you is finding someone who'll say what you want to hear. It's a flaw in your thought processes.
Sure wink wink. Thats what it is. Does it hurt being this fucking stupid, or have you gotten used to the condition.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:57 pm Gosh darn Biker's feed is tedious. No one claimed they stopped the spread, that is why even mask wearers are still supposed to stay 6 ft away from other humans. And they also need to follow other social distancing guidelines you don't understand the purpose of. It is not some conspiracy about taking your fredumbs you weirdos.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:19 pm
You can't even admit I came here for info and you just attack me instead. Why on earth would I listen to you? Why would I be interested in agreeing with someone who is so obviously full of hate and hates his life and people? You don't make your case well.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I can always tell I've gotten under your skin when you do the double replies to the same post thing :lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:59 pm I can always tell I've gotten under your skin when you do the double replies to the same post thing :lol:
No. Two different posts. I didnt double post. And you couldn't under my skin if I gave you a knife and a diagram telling you to cut here.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Sure thing lil' buddy :lol: