UJR Photography Thread nsfw

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: UJR Photography Thread nsfw

Post by DiverTexas »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:11 pm down here we call those raccoons.
Trash Pandas.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

DiverTexas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:46 am
Trash Pandas.
:lol:

I had hell with something emptying a bird feeder at the ranch in Comanche. So I was googling shit to do to protect them and found a video a guy had posted. He had put a game camera on a bird feeder. there were 3 racoons and this feeder was hanging and these smart bastards stood on each other's backs and shoulders until one of them got high enough to tip it over and pour all the seed out.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:49 am
DiverTexas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:46 am
Trash Pandas.

I had hell with something emptying a bird feeder at the ranch in Comanche. So I was googling shit to do to protect them and found a video a guy had posted. He had put a game camera on a bird feeder. there were 3 racoons and this feeder was hanging and these smart bastards stood on each other's backs and shoulders until one of them got high enough to tip it over and pour all the seed out.
Gotta give the bastards an A for effort. They have unscrewed turnbuckles off my feeders and removed the wing nuts just to disconnect my battery.
I no longer have any empathy for them when I see one as a greasy spot on the highway.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:39 pm Image
I've found several old graveyards on waggoner ranch from the early 1800's. I'm sure the wild west was harsh living
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

squirt wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:03 pm
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:54 pm
WHOA!! that's amazing.
Old tree, even older grave markers. early 1600s
I don't know where this is, but when I was in Charleston, SC a few years ago, we went downtown and walked around and went to one of the oldest(?) cemeteries. I love that!
I'll be in one soon enough. No need to get the lay of the land.
YOU ANNOY ME, THEREFORE I EXIST
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm
squirt wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:03 pm
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:54 pm
WHOA!! that's amazing.
Old tree, even older grave markers. early 1600s
I don't know where this is, but when I was in Charleston, SC a few years ago, we went downtown and walked around and went to one of the oldest(?) cemeteries. I love that!
I'll be in one soon enough. No need to get the lay of the land.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Our older guinea pig Pips left us to join the great haypile in the sky. RIP to this friendly little fella, thanks for teaching us just how loving piggies can be! :cry:

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
disco.moon
Can't even with this place

Post by disco.moon »

I love guinea pigs they're so sweet. I'm sorry for your loss :(
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Sweet. :heartsmiley:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

My band is supposed to be doing filming for a video today. We're on set at a cemetery in northern Illinois, ready to go... but the weather isn't cooperating. Here's a shot of the actual cemetery:

And here's a pic of some of the film crew playing cards while still getting paid, in the cemetery maintenance garage:
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JCW

Post by JCW »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:52 pm My band is supposed to be doing filming for a video today. We're on set at a cemetery in northern Illinois, ready to go... but the weather isn't cooperating. Here's a shot of the actual cemetery:

And here's a pic of some of the film crew playing cards while still getting paid, in the cemetery maintenance garage:
Any of your music on streaming platforms so I can check it out? Filming in a cemetery sounds like your music is right up my alley.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JCW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:01 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:52 pm My band is supposed to be doing filming for a video today. We're on set at a cemetery in northern Illinois, ready to go... but the weather isn't cooperating. Here's a shot of the actual cemetery:

Any of your music on streaming platforms so I can check it out? Filming in a cemetery sounds like your music is right up my alley.
All of it is, but I choose to remain anonymous, so I can't tell you what to look for. Sorry.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JCW

Post by JCW »

Well that's rude.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

to keep from doxxing him, try searching for Ovebuglay by the Onasjay Othersbay.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:08 pm to keep from doxxing him, try searching for Ovebuglay by the Onasjay Othersbay.
Too late, I'm just gonna assume its Nickleback and hes embarrassed to admit it until I hear otherwise.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JCW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:07 pmWell that's rude.
Not meant to be rude. It's just that I recognize how a lot of my opinions and statements, despite being completely correct and factual, don't toe the line of political correctness and might hurt the delicate, pussy-ass sensibilities of the easily-offended liberal crybaby segment of our society. If some of my statements here were made public, one can assume the complete ruination of my band's career. I choose not to risk that, for the sake of one or more of my bandmates who a) don't necessarily agree with my opinions (and are thus wrong), and b) would then have to find other sources of income.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JCW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:25 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:08 pm to keep from doxxing him, try searching for Ovebuglay by the Onasjay Othersbay.
Too late, I'm just gonna assume its Nickleback and hes embarrassed to admit it until I hear otherwise.
I can 100% guarantee that I am in no way, shape or form involved in any Canadianity.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I figured it out, he is the rhythm guitarist for The Chicks.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:30 pm I can 100% guarantee that I am in no way, shape or form involved in any Canadianity.
Sounds like something Chad Kroeger would say. :?
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:36 pm I figured it out, he is the rhythm guitarist for The Chicks.