Re: UJ Photo Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: UJR Photography Thread nsfw

Post by Deathproof »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:29 am Anybody else seeing what I'm seeing at grocery/ convenience stores this year. It's always been 10 pound bags of ice for $2 something. Now it's the same price but 7 pounds. GTFO. It's frozen water idiots, not some specialty chocolate soufflé your serving.
I have never understood people who buy ice. Do you fuckers not have refrigerator/freezers that can make that shit?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:47 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:29 am Anybody else seeing what I'm seeing at grocery/ convenience stores this year. It's always been 10 pound bags of ice for $2 something. Now it's the same price but 7 pounds. GTFO. It's frozen water idiots, not some specialty chocolate soufflé your serving.
I have never understood people who buy ice. Do you fuckers not have refrigerator/freezers that can make that shit?
Campers. Picnickers. People who live in cheap motels.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:53 am
Fair enough. Camping, though -- oh my God. I live in a big fucking house with a three-car garage, two swimming pools, a gaming room, a wine cellar (that's used for bourbon instead because I don't drink wine), a hot tub... and motherfuckers are choosing to sleep on the ground, in a tent, outside. I just feel bad for humanity sometimes.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:00 am
Fair enough. Camping, though -- oh my God. I live in a big fucking house with a three-car garage, two swimming pools, a gaming room, a wine cellar (that's used for bourbon instead because I don't drink wine), a hot tub... and motherfuckers are choosing to sleep on the ground, in a tent, outside. I just feel bad for humanity sometimes.
Well, next time you visit a National Park make sure you bring your house with you. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:05 am
Well, next time you visit a National Park make sure you bring your house with you. :lol:
I think I can visit a national park without spending the night there.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:41 am
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:52 am This straight up pisses me off, I love Skittles. Recently I've noticed there's a smaller amount in the bags. There's not even a handful, this is a dumbass cup one uses to rinse out your mouth. :screaming:

I fuckin' hate Skittles. Those goddamn things scrape about three layers of skin off the inside of my mouth. Starburst are the superior candy.
You shut your whore mouth.

Starburst are delicious (especially the pink ones) but due to TMJ I had to choose between the two and Skittles has more flavors now 😋
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Wow Mr. Rockefeller that's neat! Us commoners enjoy the beautiful outdoors and sometimes we like to put beer (you've likely never heard of it up there on your ivory tower) on ice in a big square thing called a "cooler". Then we bring that box to our destination to share with friends, or our fellow peasants.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Ok
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Why do you have two pools?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:02 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:51 pm this is not my picture but it reminded me of this thread. I have never heard that if you break a dry Cottonwood twig at it’s rings, you will find a star inside.

Hmmmmm, A bunch of those cut the same length, de-barked and stood on end tightly together has the potential for an awesome epoxy table!
Wonder what you'd get if you took the same stack of epoxied limbs and turned a bowel/
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:14 pm Wonder what you'd get if you took the same stack of epoxied limbs and turned a bowel/
Bud, are you talking about shitting sticks?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:00 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:14 pm Wonder what you'd get if you took the same stack of epoxied limbs and turned a bowel/
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:10 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:00 pm
:lol: :lol: it was the bowel part that threw me off.

Send me some of those sticks, Thamks.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:26 pm
Why do you have two pools?
One is outside for parties. The other is inside for private parties.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:11 am
Wow Mr. Rockefeller that's neat! Us commoners enjoy the beautiful outdoors and sometimes we like to put beer (you've likely never heard of it up there on your ivory tower) on ice in a big square thing called a "cooler". Then we bring that box to our destination to share with friends, or our fellow peasants.
"Mr. Rockefeller". :roll: I'm not going to feel bad for having a job.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:07 pm Image
That is really amazing. I wonder what's the advantage for cottonwoods to having star shaped interiors like that. I always heard that nature never grows things that resemble straight sided shapes.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:59 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:07 pm Image
That is really amazing. I wonder what's the advantage for cottonwoods to having star shaped interiors like that. I always heard that nature never grows things that resemble straight sided shapes.
i have no idea. i just know that you can only find that shape in small twigs. so something changes as they get thicker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

How to find Your Stars
The stars are found by snapping the small dry twigs which have fallen from a cottonwood
tree. Look for the growth wrinkles in the bark. There will often be several on one twig.
The wrinkles look a little like the wrinkles in a flex soda straw. Hold the twig close to
the growth wrinkles and snap it quickly. Some twigs may be too green or too rotten, but
many will produce a five point secret star. With a little practice, you will know which
twigs have the stars hiding inside. You can see the star best if you shade it from the sun
and look straight in at the broken end. You can also enhance some stars by rubbing them
on fine sandpaper. A sanded star will usually show up better if you moisten it.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:14 am How to find Your Stars
The stars are found by snapping the small dry twigs which have fallen from a cottonwood
tree. Look for the growth wrinkles in the bark. There will often be several on one twig.
The wrinkles look a little like the wrinkles in a flex soda straw. Hold the twig close to
the growth wrinkles and snap it quickly. Some twigs may be too green or too rotten, but
many will produce a five point secret star. With a little practice, you will know which
twigs have the stars hiding inside. You can see the star best if you shade it from the sun
and look straight in at the broken end. You can also enhance some stars by rubbing them
Interesting. I just know nature doesn't do straight anything. Some anthropologist back in the 1800's came up with the best analogy about the mindset between Native Americans vs European settlers. In nature, Indians never saw anything "straight". Everything "flows". But Europeans built straight picket fences and houses that were square or rectangular. 30+ years ago when they discovered Lechuguilla Cave in NM, they spent years exploring it and wondered whether it was connected to nearby Carlsbad Caverns. Somebody was exploring deep one day and radioed "Got it- Found it". Through a crack in the rocks using his helmet flashlight he saw a straight line. Nature doesn't do straight. It was a hand rail in Carlsbad Caverns.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:44 am
Interesting. I just know nature doesn't do straight anything. Some anthropologist back in the 1800's came up with the best analogy about the mindset between Native Americans vs European settlers. In nature, Indians never saw anything "straight". Everything "flows". But Europeans built straight picket fences and houses that were square or rectangular. 30+ years ago when they discovered Lechuguilla Cave in NM, they spent years exploring it and wondered whether it was connected to nearby Carlsbad Caverns. Somebody was exploring deep one day and radioed "Got it- Found it". Through a crack in the rocks using his helmet flashlight he saw a straight line. Nature doesn't do straight. It was a hand rail in Carlsbad Caverns.
If nature don’t do straight explain slate used in roofs.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Antknot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:22 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:44 am
If nature don’t do straight explain slate used in roofs.
And Mica. And quartz crystals.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:36 am
No one said you should. I was poking fun at you being an arrogant ass-hat 👒
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:56 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:36 am

No one said you should. I was poking fun at you being an arrogant ass-hat 👒
I wasn't being arrogant. I just don't understand people who choose regression.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:03 pm

I wasn't being arrogant. I just don't understand people who choose regression.
K.