Re: UJ Photo Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:26 am I may have to up my meds game. :beavisbutthead:
I'll fix the word filter. Seeing how it makes so many people upset to get a random PM from me teasing them about a post they made, I'll change the word filter back because I won't use it anymore.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

God forbid i try to have a lil fun here.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:39 am
stonedmegman wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:26 am I may have to up my meds game. :beavisbutthead:
I'll fix the word filter. Seeing how it makes so many people upset to get a random PM from me teasing them about a post they made, I'll change the word filter back because I won't use it anymore.
Wait we can get random pms from you for violating the word filter and people complain? Damn you fuckers are getting old.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:56 am
Wait we can get random pms from you for violating the word filter and people complain? Damn you fuckers are getting old.
No lol, not exactly. Whenever I would jokingly say warning sent, it would link a person's post within a PM saying board warning issued. A lot of times I would just include a little joke or something in the p.m.. but obviously getting any kind of warning on here is upsetting so it's whatever. On a side note I saw a truck yesterday and it said blast on the side I kind of chuckled I took a picture you can't see it very well, but back in the day there used to be a thread where we would take pictures of people's screen names whenever we would see them in real life. Sorry for rambling I'm using voice to text.

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

And they should have considered it a badge of honor. :lol:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:17 pm
No lol, not exactly. Whenever I would jokingly say warning sent, it would link a person's post within a PM saying board warning issued. A lot of times I would just include a little joke or something in the p.m.. but obviously getting any kind of warning on here is upsetting so it's whatever. On a side note I saw a truck yesterday and it said blast on the side I kind of chuckled I took a picture you can't see it very well, but back in the day there used to be a thread where we would take pictures of people's screen names whenever we would see them in real life. Sorry for rambling I'm using voice to text.

Anytime you have a Blast...

And these fuckers are getting old. When the hell did a board warning mean anything? I'm still working on getting my first one...

Fuck you Hawk!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:05 pm

And these fuckers are getting old. When the hell did a board warning mean anything? I'm still working on getting my first one...

Fuck you Hawk!
Pfttt, when dm gets in one of her moods, she fires off a warning to me like clockwork.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:05 pm
Blast wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:05 pm

Fuck you Hawk!
Pfttt, when dm gets in one of her moods, she fires off a warning to me like clockwork.
I'd ask if you're sure it's her or you're being a dumdass again but you never stop.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

"...one of her moods" :lol: oh be started to realize that YOU GUYS are the sensitive ones....buncha babies.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:09 pm "...one of her moods" :lol: oh be started to realize that YOU GUYS are the sensitive ones....buncha babies.
uh uh, we manly. Got any firewood you need chopping?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:27 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:09 pm "...one of her moods" :lol: oh be started to realize that YOU GUYS are the sensitive ones....buncha babies.
Remember when she sent you a warning and you lost your fucking mind and had a complete meltdown?

That was HILARIOUS !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:12 am
Remember when she sent you a warning and you lost your fucking mind and had a complete meltdown?

That was HILARIOUS !!!
Pepperridge farms remembers. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:12 am

That was HILARIOUS !!!
No, but I'm not surprised you do, being my ass sniffer.
Slappy7
Forum Regular

Post by Slappy7 »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:51 am
Slappy7 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:18 am [img][
Looking good Bud! Your suit looks a little big, you lose weight?
That damn vegan diet will get ya every time 🤣
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Rock on!!
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:11 am Image

I took a soak in some lavender Epsom last night, turns out my broken camera/phone still works alright 👍
DEM LEGS!
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Damn, then are some nice legs, also a great shot.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Much appreciated fellas!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Nice gams
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Thanks Bub! I use em daily.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:51 am
Slappy7 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:18 am [img][
Looking good Bud! Your suit looks a little big, you lose weight?
It's like a mash up of Big and Benjamin Button.

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Nowadays Elizabeth Perkins' character would be on a list.
MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

David Byrne did a better oversized suit:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I took a soak in some lavender Epsom last night, turns out my broken camera/phone still works alright 👍
Impressive photogenic skills.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."