Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Burn1dwn »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:06 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:03 pm Hey, what happened to the story with all the Mexicans in the truck who called 911? I can't find any updates. Did they just stop looking for them or are they now working at our local stores in Texas?
flumpy has them pouring concrete for 5 pesos an hour + lunch dry bologna on white bread and aqua.
:lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

They better get out ahead of this and start controlling the messaging. If they got a plan, lets hear it 'cause the Biden admin will get nailed from the right and the progressives.
and before we start equating this with trump policies. These are unaccompanied kids....not ones taken from their parents.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/politics ... index.html

Record number of kids are in Border Patrol custody and shelter beds are scarce, documents show

he number of unaccompanied migrant children in US Border Patrol facilities, which are akin to jail cells and not intended for kids, has reached dramatic highs, according to internal agency documents reviewed by CNN, underscoring the urgent challenge facing the Biden administration.

More than 3,200 unaccompanied migrant children were in Customs and Border Protection custody, according to the documents dated Monday. Of those, around 2,600 were awaiting placement in shelters suitable for minors, but there were just over 500 beds available to accommodate them.
The latest data comes on the heels of a trip to the US-Mexico border by senior administration officials to assess the situation on the ground amid an increasing number of arrests and indicates a rapidly increasing trend of unaccompanied children coming into the US. Less than a week ago, there were around 1,700 children in Border Patrol custody.

s of Monday afternoon, President Joe Biden had not yet been briefed by his top aides on the weekend trip, which included a visit to a facility for unaccompanied migrant children in Carrizo Springs, Texas -- the first facility for migrant children to open since Biden took office.

The officials were in fact-finding mode, a person familiar said, and many were taking notes during their conversations. Biden is expected to be briefed in the coming days as aides spent some of the trip comparing notes and planning how to present the information to the President.

Among those who went was Susan Rice, former President Barack Obama's national security adviser who now heads Biden's Domestic Policy Council. A source familiar with the visit told CNN that Rice was engaged during the visit and, at times, pressed Department of Health and Human Services officials, who run the shelters for unaccompanied migrants, on how they were preparing to respond to the surge and process migrant children more efficiently.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

At least those Concentration camps that the Obama administration built are not being wasted.
It's really odd that as soon as a Democrat was elected the border got worse. Totally unexpected. :roll:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:13 pm They better get out ahead of this and start controlling the messaging. If they got a plan, lets hear it 'cause the Biden admin will get nailed from the right and the progressives.
and before we start equating this with trump policies. These are unaccompanied kids....not ones taken from their parents.
and, once again, you deaf fucking retard. It is EXACTLY the same as Trump. The kids were just as "UNACCOMPANIED" then as they are now. These people send the kids across all on their own. There are no parents involved. Trump never snatched children from their parents. It was the SAME EXACT thing. I said it then, and you believed the bullshit they fed you and said "no, they were snatched". And I say it again now, this is how it was happening.

These parents in Honduras actually give their young daughters birth control so they don't get pregnant when they are raped by the cartels on the journey. They did that several years ago and they do that now. Because they are unaccompanied.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm At least those Concentration camps that the Obama administration built are not being wasted.
It's really odd that as soon as a Democrat was elected the border got worse. Totally unexpected. :roll:
We pointed this all out months ago when these caravans were starting. Then StupidFuck told us we were always having to have a "boogie man". That brain dead moron pulls that shit out of his ass without thinking every damn time.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It wasn't that long ago that the Lefties insisted that the caravans were just "made up" stories brought to us by FOX News.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:13 pm They better get out ahead of this and start controlling the messaging. If they got a plan, lets hear it 'cause the Biden admin will get nailed from the right and the progressives.
and, once again, you deaf fucking retard. It is EXACTLY the same as Trump. The kids were just as "UNACCOMPANIED" then as they are now. These people send the kids across all on their own. There are no parents involved. Trump never snatched children from their parents. It was the SAME EXACT thing. I said it then, and you believed the bullshit they fed you and said "no, they were snatched". And I say it again now, this is how it was happening.

These parents in Honduras actually give their young daughters birth control so they don't get pregnant when they are raped by the cartels on the journey. They did that several years ago and they do that now. Because they are unaccompanied.

Complete lie. They had a zero tolerance policy and took kids from their parents until a judge stopped them
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:22 pm It wasn't that long ago that the Lefties insisted that the caravans were just "made up" stories brought to us by FOX News.
Yea.....that never happened either.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:23 pm

Complete lie. They had a zero tolerance policy and took kids from their parents until a judge stopped them
there might be one or two examples of that happening. Just like there might be one or two examples of it now. But the BIG picture, the large gatherings of children behind fences, was because of this exact same thing. They were coming across in droves with no parents.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:26 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:23 pm

there might be one or two examples of that happening. Just like there might be one or two examples of it now. But the BIG picture, the large gatherings of children behind fences, was because of this exact same thing. They were coming across in droves with no parents.

Hundred and hundreds of kids separated from their parents
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:22 pm It wasn't that long ago that the Lefties insisted that the caravans were just "made up" stories brought to us by FOX News.
Yea.....that never happened either.
Sure it did. Stymie in particular was the biggest denier. When the very first one started all those years ago only FOX was covering it. Therefore, in some people's eyes it was a made up or exaggerated problem.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hundreds. :lol: There were 9,000 kids that crossed the border in February 2021. More than that are expected in March. And then more in April and I hear they are projecting around 15,000 in May of this year. And these are just the unaccompanied kids.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm hundreds. :lol: There were 9,000 kids that crossed the border in February 2021. More than that are expected in March. And then more in April and I hear they are projecting around 15,000 in May of this year. And these are just the unaccompanied kids.
Actually I was wrong......I looked it up......there were thousands.....even before it became policy in 2017 they separated over 2000 kids from their parents. I'm not going to rehash this shit all over again.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

and also I agree there needs to be a tougher policy. but while in our care they should be treated decent.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:00 pm and also I agree there needs to be a tougher policy. but while in our care they should be treated decent.
what do you mean "while in our care"? I thought once they came across they were here for good? there is no sending them back, right?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:57 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm hundreds. :lol: There were 9,000 kids that crossed the border in February 2021. More than that are expected in March. And then more in April and I hear they are projecting around 15,000 in May of this year. And these are just the unaccompanied kids.
Actually I was wrong......I looked it up......there were thousands.....even before it became policy in 2017 they separated over 2000 kids from their parents. I'm not going to rehash this shit all over again.
No, you weren't wrong. Most of that was just extremely poor journalism reporting those numbers. Those journalists could not fathom how 13 year old kids could have walked 1500 miles without their parents so they just assumed they had been stripped from their arms. That wasn't what was happening at all. It was an epic example of horrible journalism and the point was to go after Trump.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:08 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:00 pm and also I agree there needs to be a tougher policy. but while in our care they should be treated decent.
what do you mean "while in our care"? I thought once they came across they were here for good? there is no sending them back, right?
Under trump they were sent back without even the chance of seeking asylum. That's why I would like to see more info from biden
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm
No, you weren't wrong. Most of that was just extremely poor journalism reporting those numbers. Those journalists could not fathom how 13 year old kids could have walked 1500 miles without their parents so they just assumed they had been stripped from their arms. That wasn't what was happening at all. It was an epic example of horrible journalism and the point was to go after Trump.

You keep changing the subject here. Trump seperated kids who came with their parents...... Thousands of them. Some as young as five. Unaccompanied minors is another number altogether
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:08 pm
Under trump they were sent back without even the chance of seeking asylum. That's why I would like to see more info from biden
of course they were. what the fuck are you going to do with 13 year old kids? raise them in foster homes until they are old enough to work? No country has immigration policies to bring in minor children. There is no logical solution to that problem.

But that's not even the bigger issue. The bigger issue is that if you let them stay here, then you have just announced to the entire south american hemisphere that the door is open.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 pm

You keep changing the subject here. Trump seperated kids who came with their parents...... Thousands of them. Some as young as five. Unaccompanied minors is another number altogether
You keep trying to figure out how to make it seem as though the dynamics with Trump were somehow different than now with Biden. They were not. That's why people like me know so much about these unaccompanied minors coming across the border from Honduras. This isn't something new.

The only dynamic different with Trump was that he was a shit head and told them to get the fuck out and they stopped coming. Their parents quit sending them on that long trip to get here and not be let in.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:36 pm

You keep trying to figure out how to make it seem as though the dynamics with Trump were somehow different than now with Biden. They were not. That's why people like me know so much about these unaccompanied minors coming across the border from Honduras. This isn't something new.

The only dynamic different with Trump was that he was a shit head and told them to get the fuck out and they stopped coming. Their parents quit sending them on that long trip to get here and not be let in.

Trump separated minor children from their parents
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:40 pm

you got lied to and bought it. i get it. its hard to admit you are that gullible.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:42 pm

you got lied to and bought it. i get it. its hard to admit you are that gullible.
Over 5,000 families separated. You should educate yourself.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:45 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Over 5,000 families separated. You should educate yourself.
like you are attempting to do with google right now? :lol: face it, you are grasping at outlier stories to prop up your stupid comparison. hundreds. you are talking about nickels and pennies in a problem of dollars. typical democrat, avoiding the issue to make minor points that mean nothing to the problem at hand.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Thousands and thousands of innocent children ripped from the loving hands of their mothers....... You people are monsters
I blame Biker.