Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm Thousands and thousands of innocent children ripped from the loving hands of their mothers....... You people are monsters
Wow. And just look what Biden is doing to those kids right now. As we speak they sleep on concrete floors with absolutely no plan of what to do with all of them.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:08 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm Thousands and thousands of innocent children ripped from the loving hands of their mothers....... You people are monsters
Wow. And just look what Biden is doing to those kids right now. As we speak they sleep on concrete floors with absolutely no plan of what to do with all of them.
Hey Drumpfer, theyre surge facilities, not cages.
During Monday's White House press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted the administration is handling the rapid influx of unaccompanied children crossing the U.S.-Mexico border by reopening surge facilities dedicated to temporarily housing migrant children until they can be transferred to long-term facilities. But this, she said, is "safe and humane."

"We've made a policy decision as an administration that the humane and moral approach is to keep these kids safe and get them into facilities that are safe," Psaki stated, adding, "It is an area of policy discussion, how will we continue to accommodate, in a safe and humane way, these kids."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

obviously sleeping on concrete floors is safe and humane. Safe meaning they lock the door at night and humane meaning they, um. well they do it kind of like a dog pound, which is considered humane.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:57 pm obviously sleeping on concrete floors is safe and humane. Safe meaning they lock the door at night and humane meaning they, um. well they do it kind of like a dog pound, which is considered humane.
Did Bob down at the Piggly Wiggly tell you that they're sleeping on concrete floors?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:57 pm obviously sleeping on concrete floors is safe and humane. Safe meaning they lock the door at night and humane meaning they, um. well they do it kind of like a dog pound, which is considered humane.
Did Bob down at the Piggly Wiggly tell you that they're sleeping on concrete floors?
Yeah, Bob at Piggly Wiggly and the NBC News. Nice try, though. Is this where I call you a traitorous fuck?

Migrant children stuck at border stations, sleeping on concrete, because of HHS overcrowding

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... g-n1013341
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:54 am
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 am
Yeah, Bob at Piggly Wiggly and the NBC News. Nice try, though. Is this where I call you a traitorous fuck?

Migrant children stuck at border stations, sleeping on concrete, because of HHS overcrowding

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... g-n1013341
June 4, 2019. Thanks trump
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that was just the first google hit that i got. :lol: I didn't write down the source when i heard it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 am that was just the first google hit that i got. :lol: I didn't write down the source when i heard it.
sucker...lol
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 am that was just the first google hit that i got. :lol: I didn't write down the source when i heard it.
I’m certain that Biden made sure that they all have comfy beds with Egyptian thread sheets and Down comforters
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Lefties were quick to label the border situation under Trump a "crisis". Now that a Democrat is POTUS and the situation is demonstrably worse, it's just a "difficult situation".
Fucking pathetic.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

We should build a wall and shoot them from the towers and dump the children's bodies back in Tijuana....... That'll show 'em. MURICA!!!!
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:42 pm We should build a wall and shoot them from the towers and dump the children's bodies back in Tijuana....... That'll show 'em. MURICA!!!!
or we should put out a false sense of care and comfort for those that end up on our border in order to get votes and then the result is these kids make that god awful dangerous trip to walk here and end up in a dog kennel and the drug cartels get rich off of brokering the process.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:51 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:42 pm We should build a wall and shoot them from the towers and dump the children's bodies back in Tijuana....... That'll show 'em. MURICA!!!!
or we should put out a false sense of care and comfort for those that end up on our border in order to get votes and then the result is these kids make that god awful dangerous trip to walk here and end up in a dog kennel and the drug cartels get rich off of brokering the process.
Being good humans is for getting votes. gotcha
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:29 pm
And the fact that you don't care that its at the expense of these kids is not at all surprising. Same thing with your "defund the police" bullshit. Being woke always trumps the results to the less fortunate.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:35 pm
And the fact that you don't care that its at the expense of these kids is not at all surprising. Same thing with your "defund the police" bullshit. Being woke always trumps the results to the less fortunate.
I don't think the Biden admin sent pamphlets to Honduras with invitations. You can play blame game all day.......I are in agreeance that it is a problem. If I were king of the United States I would be putting Maximum threat level Red onto Mexico and Central American Countries to tighten up their borders and turn motherfuckers back or lose all funding.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:49 pm
I don't think the Biden admin sent pamphlets to Honduras with invitations. You can play blame game all day.......I are in agreeance that it is a problem. If I were king of the United States I would be putting Maximum threat level Red onto Mexico and Central American Countries to tighten up their borders and turn motherfuckers back or lose all funding.
Do you think the Democrat rhetoric regarding the border policies of the previous administration might have something to do with the current border crisis? That maybe somehow these folks got the impression that it might be easier now?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

This is the right. They live for the boogeyman. Without fear they can't control their base. It's their bread and butter to scare these rubes into gun and ammo hoarding morons.

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:49 pm
Look, retard. please try to understand this. When the drug cartels get paid thousands of dollars for each person that they charge to come through the border, THEY are the ones passing out your pamphlets in Honduras with invitations. They do that work for you. All you have to do is give them a few headlines saying things are going to be relaxed and they are happy to fill in the rest. If you don't understand that's how it works, then your party has no business making these kinds of decisions. Yall did it for the votes and now these kids are paying the consequences. While yall circle back on what the fuck you are going to have to tell everyone.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Skip to 1:22 if you don't want to listen to them.

you can skip to 1:22. This is actually WAY past anything we have ever seen before.

This shit used to be done at night in groups of 4 or 5 people at the most. This looks more like a ride at 6 Flags.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its a "difficult situation".
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Good grief.

Wonder how the electrician would roll out his welcome mat if this mob was invading his holler.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

It's like it's the same as before

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:40 am
Overly simplistic but pretty much.