Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Charliesheen »

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

Because walls work.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:19 am The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

Because walls work.
without even seeing the plans or specs for that fence job, i would take the contract for that price. I have a rule that if I can get a single residence fence job for over $450,000 then I take it.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:23 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:19 am The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

Because walls work.
without even seeing the plans or specs for that fence job, i would take the contract for that price. I have a rule that if I can get a single residence fence job for over $450,000 then I take it.
Almost a half a million for a fence!? WTF kinda fence is that?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:34 am

Because walls work.
its probably a really nice one with a few kickbacks included.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The moat and laser turrets upped the price
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:46 am The moat and laser turrets upped the price
at least he wasn't on one of those $20 million rounds of golf.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:34 am

Because walls work.
At a guess, wrought iron very ornate, with lots of intrusion detectors, 15 feet or taller.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

What a waste of money. Everyone knows walls and fencing dont work.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:51 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:06 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:03 pm Hey, what happened to the story with all the Mexicans in the truck who called 911? I can't find any updates. Did they just stop looking for them or are they now working at our local stores in Texas?
flumpy has them pouring concrete for 5 pesos an hour + lunch dry bologna on white bread and aqua.
So doing better then they would be back in their third world shithole. Good
Also, they are making 4 pesos per hour more than queef.
I can’t wait for the day when the Cap’n shows up for a job and Manuel Labor has taught himself how to pull rope. His 40 hour work week shrinks to 25.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And here they come! No surprises, we know they are coming. What will Shit Show Joe do?

[media] https://twitter.com/i/status/1451892706146463747 [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

more stories of boogey men from the right. *yawn.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:09 am more stories of boogey men from the right. *yawn.
If a reporter even asks Psaki about this next one this is how she will respond:

"It is our policy that they shouldnt come. The president believes in protecting our borders and we will continue to enforce the law." She will say this with a straight face while the Biden administration has hamstrung the border agents at every turn and releases thousands upon thousands of illegal and unvaccinated people into the country. The caravans know all they have to do is get here.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i suspect Jill Biden is going to have to make another trip down.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Good. Do it!! :lol:

Biden Administration Could Pay Illegal Immigrant Families Separated at Border $450,000 Per Person in Settlements

The Biden administration is considering issuing payments to immigrant families that were separated at the southern border under the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, for a total payout that could cost the government more than $1 billion, according to a new report.

People familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are weighing the payments as they work to resolve lawsuits claiming that the government subjected parents and children to lasting psychological trauma.

The report says most of the families included one parent and one child who crossed the border illegally from Mexico and that many families would likely get smaller payouts, dependent upon their circumstances.

While the American Civil Liberties Union says about 5,500 children were separated from their families at the border under the Trump administration, government officials expect that the number of families eligible under the potential settlement will be smaller.

The separation occurred under Trump’s zero-tolerance policy, which began in April 2018 under an executive order that was issued without warning to other federal agencies that would have to manage the policy, according to the Associated Press. The policy made it so all adults who illegally entered the U.S., including those with children, were referred for prosecution.

Children who entered with those adults were separated from them and placed into the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services. The separations occurred with no process for reuniting the families, as some parents were deported. President Trump later ended the policy in an executive order on June 20, 2018.

The lawsuits claim the separations caused lasting mental-health problems for the children from the trauma of months spent without their parents.

Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the lawsuits demand a range of payouts, with the average request being about $3.4 million per family. Lawyers for the families and the government have told courts that they hope to reach a deal by the end of November.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Make ‘em cry to the UN.

This is nutz.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:34 pm Good. Do it!! :lol:

Biden Administration Could Pay Illegal Immigrant Families Separated at Border $450,000 Per Person in Settlements

The Biden administration is considering issuing payments to immigrant families that were separated at the southern border under the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, for a total payout that could cost the government more than $1 billion, according to a new report.

People familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are weighing the payments as they work to resolve lawsuits claiming that the government subjected parents and children to lasting psychological trauma.

The report says most of the families included one parent and one child who crossed the border illegally from Mexico and that many families would likely get smaller payouts, dependent upon their circumstances.

While the American Civil Liberties Union says about 5,500 children were separated from their families at the border under the Trump administration, government officials expect that the number of families eligible under the potential settlement will be smaller.

The separation occurred under Trump’s zero-tolerance policy, which began in April 2018 under an executive order that was issued without warning to other federal agencies that would have to manage the policy, according to the Associated Press. The policy made it so all adults who illegally entered the U.S., including those with children, were referred for prosecution.

Children who entered with those adults were separated from them and placed into the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services. The separations occurred with no process for reuniting the families, as some parents were deported. President Trump later ended the policy in an executive order on June 20, 2018.

The lawsuits claim the separations caused lasting mental-health problems for the children from the trauma of months spent without their parents.

Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the lawsuits demand a range of payouts, with the average request being about $3.4 million per family. Lawyers for the families and the government have told courts that they hope to reach a deal by the end of November.
JFC. Please tell me this is Babylon Bee or the Onion.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Fucking Trump
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Three guesses what Donald Trump would say to these families.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:58 am Three guesses what Donald Trump would say to these families.
Give me 40% and we got a deal?
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

I fucking love it. Make them instant millionaires while their leftist baristas make lattes for them :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

The hits just keep coming. I fucking love it!!! :lol:
Democrats strike down COVID testing requirement for illegal immigrants

On Wednesday, the proposal made by Red. Marianette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) that would require a negative COVID test for any illegal migrant before being released from custody was blocked by 217 Democrats in the House.

The proposal, called the REACT Act, was introduced twice this year, the first time being in March. On both occasions, it was blocked by House Democrats, despite a record-level surge in illegal migration over the summer of 2021.

"Today, I offered my REACT Act on the House floor, which would require DHS to give a COVID test to everyone crossing our border illegally. The majority chose to block this common-sense bill that would ensure the health and safety of border patrol and border communities."

"To quote directly from the report: 'CBP does not conduct COVID 19 testing for migrants who enter CBP custody and is not required to do so.'"

"The report further stated that: 'We recommend DHS reassess its COVID 19 response framework to identify areas for improvement to mitigate the spread of COVID 19 while balancing its primary mission of securing the border.'"

"Currently, everyone legally entering the United States by plane is required to display a negative test for COVID 19. Why aren’t we requiring this of those who come here illegally?"

"Numerous public health officials – and I am one – have stated that the failure of US authorities to test adult migrants for the coronavirus in jam-packed border processing centers is creating the potential for new transmissions, including among migrants who may have arrived healthy at America's door."

Rep. Miller Meeks then went on to point out that people coming in from Afghanistan "rightly" have to undergo COVID testing and even get the vaccine upon arrival.

She then mentions that, according to the Department of Homeland Security itself, absolutely none of the 15,000-plus migrants who have been processed recently in Del Rio Texas have had any testing whatsoever.

"... The current lack of testing at our border is completely irresponsible and unacceptable. It puts the health and safety of CBP, border communities, migrants and all Americans at risk."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:32 pm The hits just keep coming. I fucking love it!!! :lol:
Democrats strike down COVID testing requirement for illegal immigrants

On Wednesday, the proposal made by Red. Marianette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) that would require a negative COVID test for any illegal migrant before being released from custody was blocked by 217 Democrats in the House.

The proposal, called the REACT Act, was introduced twice this year, the first time being in March. On both occasions, it was blocked by House Democrats, despite a record-level surge in illegal migration over the summer of 2021.

"Today, I offered my REACT Act on the House floor, which would require DHS to give a COVID test to everyone crossing our border illegally. The majority chose to block this common-sense bill that would ensure the health and safety of border patrol and border communities."

"To quote directly from the report: 'CBP does not conduct COVID 19 testing for migrants who enter CBP custody and is not required to do so.'"

"The report further stated that: 'We recommend DHS reassess its COVID 19 response framework to identify areas for improvement to mitigate the spread of COVID 19 while balancing its primary mission of securing the border.'"

"Currently, everyone legally entering the United States by plane is required to display a negative test for COVID 19. Why aren’t we requiring this of those who come here illegally?"

"Numerous public health officials – and I am one – have stated that the failure of US authorities to test adult migrants for the coronavirus in jam-packed border processing centers is creating the potential for new transmissions, including among migrants who may have arrived healthy at America's door."

Rep. Miller Meeks then went on to point out that people coming in from Afghanistan "rightly" have to undergo COVID testing and even get the vaccine upon arrival.

She then mentions that, according to the Department of Homeland Security itself, absolutely none of the 15,000-plus migrants who have been processed recently in Del Rio Texas have had any testing whatsoever.

"... The current lack of testing at our border is completely irresponsible and unacceptable. It puts the health and safety of CBP, border communities, migrants and all Americans at risk."

That was blocked back in March. Your news feed needs an update
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

After Biden called the report about paying illegal border crossers "garbage" stand-in spin doctor now says Biden is "perfectly comfortable" giving these folks our money.

[media] https://twitter.com/i/status/1456351199037374467 [/media]