Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by pork »

btw...i am listening to this in the background on my computer ill try and go back to see if i can pinpoint it
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:03 pm
pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:11 pm did you guys know that he had a heartbeat while he was in the ambulance? i didnt. sounded like he was dead on scene. they are interview a witness who was the paramedic...btw its the prosecutors witness and not the defense's witness
He did not have a heartbeat in the ambulance. Are you listening to the same testimony as I am. The paramedic said he was in stystolic heart failure initially (flat line) and then on the way to the hospital their monitors picked up an electrical generation and defibrillated with no change to systole status......flat line.....dead.
the guy testified that there was a heart beat and he said that he then pulled the ambulance over and went back to help get the equipment on floyd. the machine showed him flatlined. when he said there was a heart beat was right around that time. this is when they said the cop was in the ambulance applying chest compressions.

Absolutely Incorrect. The EMT testified he had no pulse and never regained a pulse. You need to start paying better attention.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

KEY FACTS
Bravinder, one of two paramedics at the scene, said he could tell from afar that Floyd wasn’t breathing when the duo arrived.

While it was his partner that checked Floyd’s pulse, Bravinder testified that Chauvin was still pinning him down as his heartbeat was being assessed, noting that there was no struggle as he couldn’t see “any movement or breathing” from Floyd.

“[My partner] walked back toward me and I asked ‘is he in cardiac arrest’ and he said ‘I think so,’” Bravinder recounted, explaining “that’s the term we’re going to use for anyone that’s not responsive, not breathing and doesn’t have a pulse currently.”

Bravinder said he was trying to protect Floyd’s head from banging against the pavement as they moved him into the ambulance as his entire body was “limp.”

A cardiac monitor showed Floyd’s heart “flatlined” in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, according to Bravinder, who detailed his attempts to resuscitate Floyd.

These moments were captured in a graphic video shown to the jury as Bravinder was testifying.

CRUCIAL QUOTE
“It was not a good sign for a successful resuscitation,” Bravinder said of what he saw on the cardiac monitor in the ambulance. “Your heart isn’t doing anything at that moment. It’s not pumping blood.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcev ... 706ba0a311
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:18 pm
pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:03 pm
pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:11 pm did you guys know that he had a heartbeat while he was in the ambulance? i didnt. sounded like he was dead on scene. they are interview a witness who was the paramedic...btw its the prosecutors witness and not the defense's witness
He did not have a heartbeat in the ambulance. Are you listening to the same testimony as I am. The paramedic said he was in stystolic heart failure initially (flat line) and then on the way to the hospital their monitors picked up an electrical generation and defibrillated with no change to systole status......flat line.....dead.
the guy testified that there was a heart beat and he said that he then pulled the ambulance over and went back to help get the equipment on floyd. the machine showed him flatlined. when he said there was a heart beat was right around that time. this is when they said the cop was in the ambulance applying chest compressions.

Absolutely Incorrect. The EMT testified he had no pulse and never regained a pulse. You need to start paying better attention.
fuck...now i need to go listen to that again
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:21 pm KEY FACTS
Bravinder, one of two paramedics at the scene, said he could tell from afar that Floyd wasn’t breathing when the duo arrived.

While it was his partner that checked Floyd’s pulse, Bravinder testified that Chauvin was still pinning him down as his heartbeat was being assessed, noting that there was no struggle as he couldn’t see “any movement or breathing” from Floyd.

“[My partner] walked back toward me and I asked ‘is he in cardiac arrest’ and he said ‘I think so,’” Bravinder recounted, explaining “that’s the term we’re going to use for anyone that’s not responsive, not breathing and doesn’t have a pulse currently.”

Bravinder said he was trying to protect Floyd’s head from banging against the pavement as they moved him into the ambulance as his entire body was “limp.”

A cardiac monitor showed Floyd’s heart “flatlined” in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, according to Bravinder, who detailed his attempts to resuscitate Floyd.

These moments were captured in a graphic video shown to the jury as Bravinder was testifying.

CRUCIAL QUOTE
“It was not a good sign for a successful resuscitation,” Bravinder said of what he saw on the cardiac monitor in the ambulance. “Your heart isn’t doing anything at that moment. It’s not pumping blood.”

CaptQ gets all of his legal facts from journalists. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumpy just makes shit up and repeats things he "heard"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

if this cop is guilty he should die in jail. if he is not there needs to be reform across the country and it needs to be consistent from department to department. i am baffled why every city has different rules and its not a uniformed set of rules.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:30 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:21 pm KEY FACTS

CRUCIAL QUOTE

CaptQ gets all of his legal facts from journalists. :lol:
British journalists at that :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Two guys that have a "feed" and Pete at the Water Department
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

hot homemade chocolate pudding with hand made whipcream
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

oh wait...wrong thread
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

now the meat hit the table. the chief officer testified and talked about levels of restraint and force. said he was never trained to put a knee on someones neck because that would be lethal force and that would kill someone. he basically said he could have just shot the guy it would have been the same thing
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

for the last 2 weeks there have been 10 live feeds for the prosecutions witness testimony. the defense started their case today and there were2 channels live feeding the testimony. the media really twist things around.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

pork wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:50 pm for the last 2 weeks there have been 10 live feeds for the prosecutions witness testimony. the defense started their case today and there were2 channels live feeding the testimony. the media really twist things around.
You’re presuming that today’s media isn’t an extension of one major political party.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i think its bullshit that the media is biased. if you are going to cover on side you should cover the other side the same way. i stand by my statements that eitherway this lands it will be a shit show.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

pork wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:55 pm i think its bullshit that the media is biased. if you are going to cover on side you should cover the other side the same way.
That ship sailed a loooong time ago.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson ... urce=share

More peaceful protestors. Just being racists towards white folks is all. And all you white folks here defending them, they'd go after you too.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

One of the concepts people who defend police in questionable shootings jump to is the idea that these situations are incredibly tense for the officer, and one second of hesitation could be the difference between life and death for the officer. And, no doubt, this is very true, especially at a time when law enforcement is receiving so much criticism from politicians, activists, and even the media. However, police are trained. They are supposed to know how to react in a calm and collected manner in these tense situations.

But, just as tense as police officers’ jobs are, especially now, you also have black men who see the news coverage, who get defensive when in these tense situations, but — most importantly — are not trained to remain calm and collected. They are, at times, not totally equipped to deal with what can quickly become a hostile situation. They may rationally understand that they need to not resist, but in the heat of the moment, fear can be a more powerful guiding force than rationality
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2021/04/ ... lp-n360659
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:57 pm
You can switch some of those words out and it would be describing your Reddit /Walkaway News source(or any other reddit page). Think about it.

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:10 pm
You can switch some of those words out and it would be describing your Reddit /Walkaway News source(or any other reddit page). Think about it.

Oh the irony.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Oh the irony.
I agree,, it is very ironic that you posted it. You spam this board with reddit posts from one page, then talk about creating narratives. Delicious irony! :lol:

Hopefully most adults understand that News is a business and sex and violence sells. Reading more than one source is a good start to combating narratives if you are worried about them. Instead a lot of people just pick the source that has the narrative they want to support instead of educating themselves.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Oh the irony.
I agree,, it is very ironic that you posted it. You spam this board with reddit posts from one page, then talk about creating narratives. Delicious irony! :lol:

Hopefully most adults understand that News is a business and sex and violence sells. Reading more than one source is a good start to combating narratives if you are worried about them. Instead a lot of people just pick the source that has the narrative they want to support instead of educating themselves.
More irony. Thanks for proving my point. This shit really wooshes over your heads for the longest time.

I also haven't talked about creating a narrative. I guess that part was lost on you though.
Last edited by necronomous on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Oh the irony.

More irony. Thanks for proving my point.
You didn't make a point. You only post /Walkaway's daily scriptures and make snide comments.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Oh the irony.

More irony. Thanks for proving my point.
You didn't make a point. You only post /Walkaway's daily scriptures and make snide comments.
I also call Canadians hypocrites a lot of times with no explanation. The point is there if you look for it. There's also a perfectly valid reason as to why I do so. I'm sure you can figure it out. You're smartish.