Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by Animal »

thank god, stapes is a forensic medical expert.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i get that. i wasnt talking about cutting the blood supply. i know for a fact that if i choke some one they cant speak. ive seen me do it.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:18 am thank god, stapes is a forensic medical expert.
Why do you think the choke hold is banned? It targets the carotid not the wind pipe
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Not good, but I think the 8:46 video is all they need anyways
Derek Chauvin trial: Key witness to invoke the 5th Amendment, refuses to testify

Morries Lester Hall was seen in bodycam videos sitting in the car with Floyd

A key witness who was with George Floyd on the day he died has informed the court that he will invoke the Fifth Amendment if asked to testify in Derek Chauvin's murder trial.

The Hennepin County Public Defender's Office filed a notice Wednesday on behalf of Morries Lester Hall, 42, who was in the car with Floyd when police approached him for allegedly using a fake $20 bill at Cup Foods in Minneapolis.

"Mr. Morries Lester Hall, through undersigned counsel, hereby provides notice to all parties in this matter that if called to testify he will invoke his Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination," said a notice filed by assistant public defender Adrienne Cousins. "Therefore, counsel for Mr. Hall respectfully moves this court to quash the subpoena ... and release Mr. Hall from any obligations therein."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

For the ones that know much more about this case than I do. I have watched some of the video that they showed in court. Apparently, George Floyd was with 2 other people that day and they went into a store. Floyd used a fake $20 bill and the kid at the cash register noticed it but took it anyway. Floyd and the other 2 people leave the store, walk across the street and sit in his car.

The kid tells his manager about the fake $20 and the mgr tells the kid to go find the guy and bring him back into the store. The kid walks across the street with another store employee and talks to the three people in the car. They talk for a few minutes and George Floyd tells the kid that he isn't going to go back into the store. So the kid goes back into the store to tell his mgr.

The mgr tells the kid to go back out again and tell him to come inside the store. So the kid gets another kid that works at the store and 3 of them walk back across the street to the car and talk to George Floyd and the other people. This time its a much longer conversation but Floyd still refuses to go back to the store. One person in Floyd's car even shows them a fake $20 and tears it up and throws it on the pavement. Again Floyd refuses and the kids go back to the store. Now the mgr tells them to call the police.

Now, I don't know how long all of this took, but it was quite some time. Then the police come and the shit hits the fan. So, my question is, why did Floyd sit out there in his car for so fucking long when he knew things were heating up? Is having fake $20 bills in that town so common that people that have them just blow it off as no big deal? I don't even know where to begin with all of the things wrong with this story.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:14 pm For the ones that know much more about this case than I do. I have watched some of the video that they showed in court. Apparently, George Floyd was with 2 other people that day and they went into a store. Floyd used a fake $20 bill and the kid at the cash register noticed it but took it anyway. Floyd and the other 2 people leave the store, walk across the street and sit in his car.

The kid tells his manager about the fake $20 and the mgr tells the kid to go find the guy and bring him back into the store. The kid walks across the street with another store employee and talks to the three people in the car. They talk for a few minutes and George Floyd tells the kid that he isn't going to go back into the store. So the kid goes back into the store to tell his mgr.

The mgr tells the kid to go back out again and tell him to come inside the store. So the kid gets another kid that works at the store and 3 of them walk back across the street to the car and talk to George Floyd and the other people. This time its a much longer conversation but Floyd still refuses to go back to the store. One person in Floyd's car even shows them a fake $20 and tears it up and throws it on the pavement. Again Floyd refuses and the kids go back to the store. Now the mgr tells them to call the police.

Now, I don't know how long all of this took, but it was quite some time. Then the police come and the shit hits the fan. So, my question is, why did Floyd sit out there in his car for so fucking long when he knew things were heating up? Is having fake $20 bills in that town so common that people that have them just blow it off as no big deal? I don't even know where to begin with all of the things wrong with this story.
Youre focusing on the wrong thing.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yeah Floyd was a druggie with a criminal history who was off his tits that day and probably well on his way to a heart attack anyway.

Then a police officer crushed his neck for nine minutes and he died so really nothing at all in that first paragraph matters at all. Think about it.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

have you seen the video? watch the police and body cams. the dude died..it wasnt because the cop had his knee resting on the neck. i hate cops btw. i also hate the legal system. the dude was probablhad extreme mental illness as well. from my point of view it doesnt look like the cops did anything out of the norm. the bystanders probably contributed to his death as much as anyone making the scene to hostile.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 pm Yeah Floyd was a druggie with a criminal history who was off his tits that day and probably well on his way to a heart attack anyway.

Then a police officer crushed his neck for nine minutes and he died so really nothing at all in that first paragraph matters at all. Think about it.
i'm asking because i'm trying to understand. If you committed a felony in a store and then went outside and sat in your car. And you were confronted by an employee of the store and asked about that felony and you blew him off. and then you still sat there. and he comes back again and confronts you again about the felony and you again blow him off and you still sit there. And then they call the cops. Does that not seem kind of odd to you?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:48 pm have you seen the video? watch the police and body cams. the dude died..it wasnt because the cop had his knee resting on the neck. i hate cops btw. i also hate the legal system. the dude was probablhad extreme mental illness as well. from my point of view it doesnt look like the cops did anything out of the norm. the bystanders probably contributed to his death as much as anyone making the scene to hostile.
The guy giving 'play by play' in one of the videos is an mma fighter. He says he recognized the choke from his POV.
Didnt you say you are into BJJ. Don't angles matter? Maybe the video is not at the right position to see it completely?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

that dude was harrasing the cops. he was the reason the cops were in a defensive position. kneeling on a neck isn't an mma position. its a legal police hold for a combative suspect. i was on that guys side until i saw the body cameras yesterday. i thnk that guys testimony will hurt the case.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:18 am thank god, stapes is a forensic medical expert.
Yet still understands simple concepts like positional asphyxiation. You're embarrassing yourself
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:59 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:03 pm Not good, but I think the 8:46 video is all they need anyways
Derek Chauvin trial: Key witness to invoke the 5th Amendment, refuses to testify

Morries Lester Hall was seen in bodycam videos sitting in the car with Floyd

A key witness who was with George Floyd on the day he died has informed the court that he will invoke the Fifth Amendment if asked to testify in Derek Chauvin's murder trial.

The Hennepin County Public Defender's Office filed a notice Wednesday on behalf of Morries Lester Hall, 42, who was in the car with Floyd when police approached him for allegedly using a fake $20 bill at Cup Foods in Minneapolis.

"Mr. Morries Lester Hall, through undersigned counsel, hereby provides notice to all parties in this matter that if called to testify he will invoke his Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination," said a notice filed by assistant public defender Adrienne Cousins. "Therefore, counsel for Mr. Hall respectfully moves this court to quash the subpoena ... and release Mr. Hall from any obligations therein."
Why?

Edit: why would he plead the 5th?
I imagine that the defense would ask of their activities preceding the murder, which would likely implicate him in a crime. Chicken shit move if you ask me, considering his friend was killed. Take on for the team
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

they are talking about it now...the dude wouldn't testify because he sold Floyd and his girlfrind the drugs that killed him. hes taking the 5th so he doesn't testify against himself and get busted for murder and drug sales. its a 3 strike conviction
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

pork wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 pm i may be dumb but i know for a fact that if i am choking you where you cannot breath you cant speak.
Double down on dumb
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

they just said floyd OD'd on the same drugs a week earlier and had the same symptoms. he was in the hospital for a week and then thus was his second od and died. ouch
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Geist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:14 pm
pork wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 pm i may be dumb but i know for a fact that if i am choking you where you cannot breath you cant speak.
Double down on dumb
you want to test it out?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:17 pm
Double down on dumb
you want to test it out?
You're a pussy, I wouldn't mind. Still won't change the fact you're verifiably incorrect
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Geist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:18 pm
Double down on dumb
you want to test it out?
You're a pussy, I wouldn't mind. Still won't change the fact you're verifiably incorrect
lol...i am a pussy
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

you all remember he was calling out the name mama...mama mama really loud and everyone said it was this dying man calling for his mother.

its the name of his girlfriend that's the other druggie that was there with him. he was calling her name not calling for his mother. ouch
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:20 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:18 pm
Double down on dumb
you want to test it out?
lol...i am a pussy
An incorrect one at that
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:53 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 pm Yeah Floyd was a druggie with a criminal history who was off his tits that day and probably well on his way to a heart attack anyway.

i'm asking because i'm trying to understand. If you committed a felony in a store and then went outside and sat in your car. And you were confronted by an employee of the store and asked about that felony and you blew him off. and then you still sat there. and he comes back again and confronts you again about the felony and you again blow him off and you still sit there. And then they call the cops. Does that not seem kind of odd to you?
If a cop kneels on your neck for nine minutes until you die it really doesn't matter what else went down that day. The cop killed you.

It's really that simple.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

When a black man's face is smashed into the ground under your knee while you nonchalantly smirk with your hands in your pocket it's definitely not a good look for a police officer
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

his hands were not in his pocket. it was part of the testimony. his hands were at his side but the black gloves looked like they were in his pocket. i don't think there is anything cut and dry in this case. the cop was inside of the departments policy...its a bad look but he was doing what he was trained to do
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:29 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:53 pm

If a cop kneels on your neck for nine minutes until you die it really doesn't matter what else went down that day. The cop killed you.

It's really that simple.
so you don't know the answer. its a pretty simple question you fucking retard.