Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:43 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:29 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:53 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 pm Yeah Floyd was a druggie with a criminal history who was off his tits that day and probably well on his way to a heart attack anyway.

Then a police officer crushed his neck for nine minutes and he died so really nothing at all in that first paragraph matters at all. Think about it.
i'm asking because i'm trying to understand. If you committed a felony in a store and then went outside and sat in your car. And you were confronted by an employee of the store and asked about that felony and you blew him off. and then you still sat there. and he comes back again and confronts you again about the felony and you again blow him off and you still sit there. And then they call the cops. Does that not seem kind of odd to you?
If a cop kneels on your neck for nine minutes until you die it really doesn't matter what else went down that day. The cop killed you.

It's really that simple.
so you don't know the answer. its a pretty simple question you fucking retard.
Scratching lotto tickets. Duh.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Fuck. I quoted your wrong post. Too many windows open.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i appreciate pork's updates on watching the trial. i watched some of it, but hearing stuff that never made it into the "news" is enlightening. I always like to hear the parts they don't tell us.

its becoming pretty obvious to me that the media picks stories and builds them up to have horrible endings
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:04 pm i appreciate pork's updates on watching the trial. i watched some of it, but hearing stuff that never made it into the "news" is enlightening. I always like to hear the parts they don't tell us.

its becoming pretty obvious to me that the media picks stories and builds them up to have horrible endings
Especially when you only listen to the parts that fit what outcome you want and reject all the other damning witness testimony
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:50 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:04 pm i appreciate pork's updates on watching the trial. i watched some of it, but hearing stuff that never made it into the "news" is enlightening. I always like to hear the parts they don't tell us.

Especially when you only listen to the parts that fit what outcome you want and reject all the other damning witness testimony
i actually listened to EVERY part that was on the news over the past year. I have just heard a lot in the last few days that was never mentioned in the news. Did you know Floyd OD'd the week before this? Did you know that he sat outside the store for 20 minutes or so AFTER they figured out he used a counterfeit $20? He just sat there in his car like it was no big deal that he just committed a felony.

i guess they could have done like your plan at the border and just told him to show up in court someday and let him go.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Did you know a cop had a picnic on his neck for 9 minutes? Did you know none of the autopsies said he died from a drug overdose?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 pm Did you know a cop had a picnic on his neck for 9 minutes? Did you know none of the autopsies said he died from a drug overdose?
the autopsy damn sure showed he had elevated amounts of fentynal and methamphetamine. If we want to go purely by the County Medical Examiner's autopsy, the cause of death was heart failure.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:12 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 pm Did you know a cop had a picnic on his neck for 9 minutes? Did you know none of the autopsies said he died from a drug overdose?
the autopsy damn sure showed he had elevated amounts of fentynal and methamphetamine. If we want to go purely by the County Medical Examiner's autopsy, the cause of death was heart failure.
I mean if I put my knee on your neck and put in my earbuds and listened to the entirety of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird I bet your heart would fail as well.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:15 pm
I mean if I put my knee on your neck and put in my earbuds and listened to the entirety of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird I bet your heart would fail as well.
i can certainly see that you have an open mind and not a pre-drawn racially motivated conclusion.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:18 pm
i can certainly see that you have an open mind and not a pre-drawn racially motivated conclusion.
Stick to math, it's less embarrassing
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

What does sitting in your car after passing a fake $20 have to do with this? It has no bearing.
and i respectfully disagree with porks assertion that he was just doing what he was trained to do. There isn't a police academy in the country that trains officers to keep kneeling on someone's neck who is handcuffed and no longer resisting and combative.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I see you have completely ignored my comment
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm What does sitting in your car after passing a fake $20 have to do with this? It has no bearing.
and i respectfully disagree with porks assertion that he was just doing what he was trained to do. There isn't a police academy in the country that trains officers to keep kneeling on someone's neck who is handcuffed and no longer resisting and combative.
where did i ever say that him sitting in his car had anything to do with it? i'm simply asking what logical reason there would be for a criminal to commit a crime and then sit outside the place the crime was committed for a long period of time? Especially after they confront him, not once, but twice?

Why would a person do that? Does that not seem bizarre to you?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So Flumpy is more interested in irrelevant things.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:24 pm
I see you have completely ignored my comment
Look, I have no idea how much pressure the guy was using with his knee. Pork has been watching the video and said that he was basically using no pressure, just holding him still. I honestly don't know how much effect his knee had on the guy's ability to breath. The autopsy said his heart stopped.

if you took too many pills, had a heart condition, covid, and were being arrested for a felony, could your heart fail while I listened to Lynyrd Skynyrd? Keep in mind, this is a courtroom they are in. The point is "could it have been something else?"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:30 pm So Flumpy is more interested in irrelevant things.
i'm not more OR less interested in it. just interested in why a person would do that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:36 pm The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”
Read that carefully and notice that the word "asphyxiation", which is what you are trying to assert, is not mentioned at all.

And, just to make your statement accurate, that medical examiner found "fentanyl AND methamphetamine" in his system. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part when you had to edit that out.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm What does sitting in your car after passing a fake $20 have to do with this? It has no bearing.
dude. i am in no way supporting any of it. the guy wasn't on the neck for 9 minutes. its just enlightening when you hear the actual facts and not the narrative the media feeds you. the cop is a cocksucker but when you see it all in the light of the real facts its different from what you are lead to believe.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:36 pm The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”
Read that carefully and notice that the word "asphyxiation", which is what you are trying to assert, is not mentioned at all.

And, just to make your statement accurate, that medical examiner found "fentanyl AND methamphetamine" in his system. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part when you had to edit that out.
Number one, I didn't edit anything out

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -overdose/

So fuck you and your bullshit accusation.

And I didn't use the word "asphyxiation" You don't get to decide what I say.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

did you guys know that he had a heartbeat while he was in the ambulance? i didnt. sounded like he was dead on scene. they are interview a witness who was the paramedic...btw its the prosecutors witness and not the defense's witness
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:49 pm

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:49 pm

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.
Great, I still didn't edit anything out nor did I use the the word asphyxiation.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:11 pm did you guys know that he had a heartbeat while he was in the ambulance? i didnt. sounded like he was dead on scene. they are interview a witness who was the paramedic...btw its the prosecutors witness and not the defense's witness
He did not have a heartbeat in the ambulance. Are you listening to the same testimony as I am. The paramedic said he was in stystolic heart failure initially (flat line) and then on the way to the hospital their monitors picked up an electrical generation and defibrillated with no change to systole status......flat line.....dead.
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:03 pm
pork wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:11 pm did you guys know that he had a heartbeat while he was in the ambulance? i didnt. sounded like he was dead on scene. they are interview a witness who was the paramedic...btw its the prosecutors witness and not the defense's witness
He did not have a heartbeat in the ambulance. Are you listening to the same testimony as I am. The paramedic said he was in stystolic heart failure initially (flat line) and then on the way to the hospital their monitors picked up an electrical generation and defibrillated with no change to systole status......flat line.....dead.
the guy testified that there was a heart beat and he said that he then pulled the ambulance over and went back to help get the equipment on floyd. the machine showed him flatlined. when he said there was a heart beat was right around that time. this is when they said the cop was in the ambulance applying chest compressions.