Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:03 pm Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:01 am
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:56 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:08 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me. :lol: Get over yourself. Nobody cares, least of all me which, let's me honest, is all that matters here.
monday drunk, you're not honest. No one trusts you, you are the board moron.
TBF, WTC is gone
Same guy. His words. He posted them (repeatedly). Changing his username doesn't mean shit.
If you and CQ would get your heads out of your asses you would realize I find this whole sub-forum boring as fucking shit with all the back and forth BS signifying nothing. The only reason I post here is I know it drives you both nuts. Stop bitching and you may be surprised. Keep bitching and I'll double my contributions.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:03 pm Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

It seems I've offended RD's sense of honor. UJ/ UJR sense of honor. :lol: :lol: Let that sink in for a few minutes.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 am Image
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I just don't see how you watch a video of him kneeling on someone's neck for nine minutes and come back with anything less than manslaughter. Just a question of murder or manslaughter. Here it would be manslaughter because there was no intent to kill, but y'all have various degrees of murder so I guess it could be one of them. Also here I wouldn't know enough about it to decide in advance, so he'd get a fair trial.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

anyone watching this? these minors have been coached into their testimony. its fake and very structured. this is going to be a problem for the prosecution
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm anyone watching this? these minors have been coached into their testimony. its fake and very structured. this is going to be a problem for the prosecution
The prosecution has a video of Officer Shithead having a picnic on the dudes neck. They're fine.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:06 pm
pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm anyone watching this? these minors have been coached into their testimony. its fake and very structured. this is going to be a problem for the prosecution
The prosecution has a video of Officer Shithead having a picnic on the dudes neck. They're fine.
having a picnic? wtf?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

im just going to throw it out there. witnesses make or break a case. unfortunately i have been through my own. if the witness are not credible and seem coached the jury can shit on anything credible. the cops is a cocksucker and should be guilty of more than a few things but this is the sort of stuff that shifts the type of convivtion and could get the case thrown out. i am not saying i want to see that btw. the man died and i am on the side of justice. from where is sit the dude slammed a few speed balls when the cops showed up to hide the evidence then had a fucking heart attack because he is out of shape, stressed and had covid. so far nothing tells me the cop murdered the guy. shit...i have been treated worse by cops i just didnt have the other parts of the puzzle.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

As long as they aren't repeating lies, I think they call it "preparation" not "coaching". And it is allowed. Like CQ says, might be a bigger deal without the video images.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:36 pm im just going to throw it out there. witnesses make or break a case. unfortunately i have been through my own. if the witness are not credible and seem coached the jury can shit on anything credible. the cops is a cocksucker and should be guilty of more than a few things but this is the sort of stuff that shifts the type of convivtion and could get the case thrown out. i am not saying i want to see that btw. the man died and i am on the side of justice. from where is sit the dude slammed a few speed balls when the cops showed up to hide the evidence then had a fucking heart attack because he is out of shape, stressed and had covid. so far nothing tells me the cop murdered the guy. shit...i have been treated worse by cops i just didnt have the other parts of the puzzle.
Even drug users deserve to be treated like humans. There is video evidence of a subdued Floyd telling the officer he can't breathe and a bystander shouting that they are harming him for minutes on video. Kind of hard to disregard that and claim only drugs IMO.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 pm
pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:36 pm im just going to throw it out there. witnesses make or break a case. unfortunately i have been through my own. if the witness are not credible and seem coached the jury can shit on anything credible. the cops is a cocksucker and should be guilty of more than a few things but this is the sort of stuff that shifts the type of convivtion and could get the case thrown out. i am not saying i want to see that btw. the man died and i am on the side of justice. from where is sit the dude slammed a few speed balls when the cops showed up to hide the evidence then had a fucking heart attack because he is out of shape, stressed and had covid. so far nothing tells me the cop murdered the guy. shit...i have been treated worse by cops i just didnt have the other parts of the puzzle.
Even drug users deserve to be treated like humans. There is video evidence of a subdued Floyd telling the officer he can't breathe and a bystander shouting that they are harming him for minutes on video. Kind of hard to disregard that and claim only drugs IMO.
if you can talk you breathe. i am not on the cops side here. all i am saying is the more the witnesses manufacture testimony the more it can hurt the case. i choke you i can assure you wouldnt be able to talk. the dude had a heart attack and died. the cop probably had a lot to do with the end result but it wasnt because floyd was innocent. the video of the car rocking back and forth and the guy resisting is critical. its sad and the cop is a cocksucker...the cop didn't act outside of his training and the policy of the department. i think they'll have a hard time getting a murder conviction let alone a manslaughter conviction that has any substance to it.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:06 pm
This
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:58 pm
if you can talk you breathe. i am not on the cops side here. all i am saying is the more the witnesses manufacture testimony the more it can hurt the case. i choke you i can assure you wouldnt be able to talk. the dude had a heart attack and died. the cop probably had a lot to do with the end result but it wasnt because floyd was innocent. the video of the car rocking back and forth and the guy resisting is critical. its sad and the cop is a cocksucker...the cop didn't act outside of his training and the policy of the department. i think they'll have a hard time getting a murder conviction let alone a manslaughter conviction that has any substance to it.
but if they don't get a conviction its because of racism. its not because of the laws or the facts or any of that. THERE IS A VIDEO!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

You don’t think the massive payout to the family hasn’t tainted the jury pool?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

after the female 911 operator testified to watching on a live video feed that he kneeled on his neck for so long that she thought the video had frozen......and told her sergeant something was wrong

or the off-duty female fire fighter in full uniform who testified she begged the cops to check his pulse and to offer medical assistance and was refused...........and called 911 and told the dispatcher they refused to take a pulse and did nothing to save his life.

She said his face was "smooshed into the ground" and that it looked "puffy and swollen, which would happen if you were putting a grown man’s weight on someone’s neck."

She testified that one of the officers responded "something along the lines of ‘If you really are a Minneapolis firefighter, you would know better than to get involved.’"

Had she been given access by the officers, Hansen said, she would have looked at Floyd's airway for obstructions, checked for a pulse, and called for additional help.

"Were you frustrated?" prosecutor Matthew Frank asked Hansen in court.

"Yes," she replied, tearing up and taking a sip of water. "I was desperate to help."

I think he is going to jail.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:29 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:24 pm i would have to hear the evidence at the trial. I have no idea what all happened.
Seeing a man choked to death for 8:46 isn’t enough for you?

I know his toxicology report will come into play, but at the very least it should be an easy first degree manslaughter conviction
He ain’t charged with that.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:45 am
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:29 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:24 pm i would have to hear the evidence at the trial. I have no idea what all happened.
Seeing a man choked to death for 8:46 isn’t enough for you?

I know his toxicology report will come into play, but at the very least it should be an easy first degree manslaughter conviction
He ain’t charged with that.
I know but I thought the jury could convict on a lesser charge
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

the cop from the video barley had any pressure on the guys neck. he wasn't pinned. watch the defense when they go into it. the cop was resting not putting un normal pressure...its a shame that guy died
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

pork wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 pm the cop from the video barley had any pressure on the guys neck. he wasn't pinned. watch the defense when they go into it. the cop was resting not putting un normal pressure...its a shame that guy died
On the Dershow podcast Alan said if the defense tries to say Chauvin didn't do anything wrong they will lose. They should just concede that he used excessive force but play up the toxicology and underlying conditions. Or something to that effect.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i dont see it that way but this is a high profile case and i think the jury pool is tainted anyway you cut it. they had to reprimand a lady that was there with one of the minor witnesses for taking pictures in a restricted zone of the attorney general and the witness. that in itself can taint the pool. our legal system is broken and this is a glaring example of it
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

pork wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:58 pm
if you can talk you breathe. i am not on the cops side here.
Nah you're just dumb. Easy to spot the difference
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i may be dumb but i know for a fact that if i am choking you where you cannot breath you cant speak.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 pm i may be dumb but i know for a fact that if i am choking you where you cannot breath you cant speak.
A choke doesnt necessarily involve the trachea and breathing/talking. Doesnt take much pressure on the carotid to stop oxygen to the brain
I blame Biker.