Murders in Portland up 1600%

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Murders in Portland up 1600%

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Half a million dead Americans and the right doesn't give a shit.

BUT HOLY FUCK! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MURDER RATE IN PORTLAND !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

wow.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumpy was very upset about covid deaths he could blame The Governor of New York for. Extremely upset about 16 murder victims in Portland he can blame on Liberals or Antifa or Commies
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:01 am Flumpy was very upset about covid deaths he could blame The Governor of New York for. Extremely upset about 16 murder victims in Portland he can blame on Liberals or Antifa or Commies
actually, i was only confused as to why the media didn't make an issue of the murders that Cuomo was directly responsible for in the nursing homes when they spent every night blaming Trump for every virus death across the country. That still confuses me. It also confuses me as to why the coverage of these women that said Cuomo made comments or looked down their blouse, gets much more coverage than the nursing home deaths and coverup. Its really bizarre.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:14 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:01 am Flumpy was very upset about covid deaths he could blame The Governor of New York for. Extremely upset about 16 murder victims in Portland he can blame on Liberals or Antifa or Commies
actually, i was only confused as to why the media didn't make an issue of the murders that Cuomo was directly responsible for in the nursing homes when they spent every night blaming Trump for every virus death across the country. That still confuses me. It also confuses me as to why the coverage of these women that said Cuomo made comments or looked down their blouse, gets much more coverage than the nursing home deaths and coverup. Its really bizarre.
You don't know the definition of murder
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Looks like reality is slapping these fucknuts right in the face.

Just one year after defund the police cuts, Portland mayor calls for big budget increase
Portland Mayor Wheeler wants to increase the police bureau’s staffing numbers by 300 officers
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-may ... und-police

Refund the police? City leaders want more money for PPB amid staggering rise in violent crime
https://www.kptv.com/news/refund-the-po ... eef38.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I hope Queef alerts Jan.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

My left wing daughter that lives in PDX and was part of the defund the police efforts is now looking to move because of the increase in crime. I couldnt help but chuckle
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i can't help but remember when Stapes came on hear screaming that he only wished that he could be there in portland to stand with them in defiance!!!!!!

omg. how embarrassing some things must be when the lights finally come back on.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Overdoses Up 700% After Oregon Decriminalizes Hard Street Drugs. Officials Mystified.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/j ... d-n1602995
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."