Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3176

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Pointing out that The Berlin Wall and The Trump wall have almost nothing in common will have zero effect to the trump asslickers.
Inorite?!
Except for the explicit purpose of impeding movement from one location to another. :lol:
Boy, you're stupid, the differences have already been laid out in the thread and yet here we are :roll:
Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3177

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Pointing out that The Berlin Wall and The Trump wall have almost nothing in common will have zero effect to the trump asslickers.
Inorite?!
Except for the explicit purpose of impeding movement from one location to another. :lol:
Boy, you're stupid, the differences have already been laid out in the thread and yet here we are :roll:
Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3178

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Pointing out that The Berlin Wall and The Trump wall have almost nothing in common will have zero effect to the trump asslickers.
Inorite?!
Except for the explicit purpose of impeding movement from one location to another. :lol:
Boy, you're stupid, the differences have already been laid out in the thread and yet here we are :roll:
Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3179

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:54 pm


Inorite?!
Except for the explicit purpose of impeding movement from one location to another. :lol:
Boy, you're stupid, the differences have already been laid out in the thread and yet here we are :roll:
Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3180

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm


Boy, you're stupid, the differences have already been laid out in the thread and yet here we are :roll:
Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3181

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am


Wait, what? You mean the great wall of China, the Berlin wall and the wall around the Vatican arent all exactly the same!!?? WTF?

Not sure why you cant/wont acknowledge the fact that all of these walls, while different, share the exact same fundamental purpose: to impede the movement from one area to another. Just like the Berlin wall did and the proposed southern border wall would do. That is how they are similar. Because they share the same purpose. Its really not that hard. Anything else you want to throw in there cannot change that fact.
Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3182

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 am


Machine gun nests and the ability to use them
What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3183

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am

What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? I guess we need to start there.
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
By preventing the movement of people from one area to another by means of a physical barrier. Congrats!
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3184

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:40 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am


The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
By preventing the movement of people from one area to another by means of a physical barrier. Congrats!
That was never the argument Congrats! You're retarded!
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3185

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am

Whatever you say, chief.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3186

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 am

CHEEZY17

A Ferrari 812 Superfast and Volkswagen Beetle are both cars and therefore the same thing!


:lol:
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3187

Post by Antknot » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:54 am

One arguing definition the other effectiveness
PTSD: Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats

And Epstein didn't kill himself.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3188

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:55 am

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3189

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:59 am

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3190

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3191

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:11 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:30 am


The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
By preventing the movement of people from one area to another by means of a physical barrier. Congrats!
You remember you yourself saying that chump's 2k mile wall was a stupid idea because of the intensive manpower requirements plus machine guns and landmines etc required to actually make a wall work, as demonstrated in Berlin, right? It was like a page ago.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3192

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:24 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 am


Dodge noted. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
By preventing the movement of people from one area to another by means of a physical barrier. Congrats!
You remember you yourself saying that chump's 2k mile wall was a stupid idea because of the intensive manpower requirements plus machine guns and landmines etc required to actually make a wall work, as demonstrated in Berlin, right? It was like a page ago.
Sure, that hasnt changed; to do that for 2000 miles is retarded. A continuous 2000 mile border wall is ridiculous and dumb. A physical barrier (wall) in targeted areas and staffed appropriately (motorized patrols, electronic surveillance and armed personnel) is the proper and effective route. Pair that with more resources to process illegals and reformation of the abused asylum system and you have the correct way to go about mitigating our illegal immigration problem. For areas that are so incredibly remote and desolate a wall is not needed as electronic surveillance could handle the job just fine.
And before you say it: I dont care if that is the Democrat plan. It is the plan that will work and is needed. Trumps idea of a continuous border wall is dumb BUT wall sections (appropriately staffed and monitored) are a critical part in curbing the illegal crossings. Denying that is just as dumb.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3193

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:38 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 am
CHEEZY17

A Ferrari 812 Superfast and Volkswagen Beetle are both cars and therefore the same thing!


:lol:
You think that helps you, dont you? :lol:
Well, technically yes, they are. They are both automobiles. Different types of automobiles but automobiles nevertheless. Are you trying change the meaning of words?

au·to·mo·bile
/ˈôdəmōˌbēl/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
a road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine or electric motor and able to carry a small number of people.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3194

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:41 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 am
CHEEZY17

A Ferrari 812 Superfast and Volkswagen Beetle are both cars and therefore the same thing!


:lol:
You think that helps you, dont you? :lol:
Well, technically yes, they are. They are both automobiles. Different types of automobiles but automobiles nevertheless. Are you trying change the meaning of words?

au·to·mo·bile
/ˈôdəmōˌbēl/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
a road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine or electric motor and able to carry a small number of people.
Oh boy, you love to look foolish don't you.
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3195

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:46 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 am
CHEEZY17

A Ferrari 812 Superfast and Volkswagen Beetle are both cars and therefore the same thing!


:lol:
You think that helps you, dont you? :lol:
Well, technically yes, they are. They are both automobiles. Different types of automobiles but automobiles nevertheless. Are you trying change the meaning of words?

au·to·mo·bile
/ˈôdəmōˌbēl/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
a road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine or electric motor and able to carry a small number of people.
Oh boy, you love to look foolish don't you.
Again, whatever you say chief. I'm not the one arguing with the dictionary definition of "automobile". :lol:
Chocolate chip and Rocky Road are both different types of ice cream yet they are both ice cream! Amazing!
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3196

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:55 pm

The boy is cracking up, I guess it was bound to happen
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3197

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:24 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 am


The things that The Berlin Wall had and The Trump Wall doesn't. They are listed in this thread. Go back and read them
Machine gun nests etc. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall? Its a pretty simple and straightforward question. How about an answer?
To keep Germany divided
By preventing the movement of people from one area to another by means of a physical barrier. Congrats!
You remember you yourself saying that chump's 2k mile wall was a stupid idea because of the intensive manpower requirements plus machine guns and landmines etc required to actually make a wall work, as demonstrated in Berlin, right? It was like a page ago.
Sure, that hasnt changed; to do that for 2000 miles is retarded. A continuous 2000 mile border wall is ridiculous and dumb. A physical barrier (wall) in targeted areas and staffed appropriately (motorized patrols, electronic surveillance and armed personnel) is the proper and effective route. Pair that with more resources to process illegals and reformation of the abused asylum system and you have the correct way to go about mitigating our illegal immigration problem. For areas that are so incredibly remote and desolate a wall is not needed as electronic surveillance could handle the job just fine.
And before you say it: I dont care if that is the Democrat plan. It is the plan that will work and is needed. Trumps idea of a continuous border wall is dumb BUT wall sections (appropriately staffed and monitored) are a critical part in curbing the illegal crossings. Denying that is just as dumb.
Fence sections appropriately staffed and monitored are also known as the status quo. It is pretty effective, and would be a lot more effective if the dem bills promoting exactly that had passed. Denying that is indeed dumb and you are the advocate of the dummies.

Yes, to try and secure a 2000 mile border berlin style is ridiculous and dumb, and also the only way to actually secure that border against illegal crossings, since being a coyote is a high margin industry and they can afford to bus people away from the small sections you choose to secure. That's why the dem policy you support makes more sense - secure the actual ports where the majority of smuggling occurs, because if you can carry it in a backpack it's really not on a scale where fucks need to be given. Fentanyl is lightweight enough that a wetback can literally carry it in in significant quantities in a backpack, but why bother with that when you can just post it. The cartels use light aircraft, submarines and the US postal service, a wetback in a backpack is really not the major problem. It's about people coming in search of a better life, not smuggling, and the solution is to better handle people who've crossed. Bounce them back, with due process. Prevent them working by going after employers. It ain't rocket science.

I never expected you to care that it's the dem plan to do what you advocate and you'll be instead voting for the GOP plan, which you call retarded. Just pointing it out.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3198

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:55 pm
The boy is cracking up, I guess it was bound to happen
Are they both automobiles, yes or no?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3489
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3199

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:15 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:55 pm
The boy is cracking up, I guess it was bound to happen
Are they both automobiles, yes or no?
Yeah, I mean again dude, you are simultaneously trying to argue against CQ for pointing out the Berlin wall is a ridiculous and contrary argument for the trump wall, and agreeing with him. You are recognising the difference, you have said so. The berlin wall and the trump wall are both walls (other than one being a fence), and yet you can still see the difference and have admitted it.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

#3200

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:19 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:15 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:55 pm
The boy is cracking up, I guess it was bound to happen
Are they both automobiles, yes or no?
Yeah, I mean again dude, you are simultaneously trying to argue against CQ for pointing out the Berlin wall is a ridiculous and contrary argument for the trump wall, and agreeing with him. You are recognising the difference, you have said so. The berlin wall and the trump wall are both walls (other than one being a fence), and yet you can still see the difference and have admitted it.
Yes, they have differences. But both are cars and both are walls (barriers, fence, whatever). Both, in both instances have the same objective. They are different, yet the purpose and objective is the same.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

Post Reply