Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I think the best thing I heard during one of the many past school shootings, was a lady that said...
"If I see two kids hitting each other with sticks, the first thing I do is take away the sticks. Then we discuss the problem"
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:04 am I think the best thing I heard during one of the many past school shootings, was a lady that said...
"If I see two kids hitting each other with sticks, the first thing I do is take away the sticks. Then we discuss the problem"
She didn’t burn down all the forests to get rid of sticks.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:33 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:04 am I think the best thing I heard during one of the many past school shootings, was a lady that said...
but what about that broom? Or that rake? or that golf club? or that pool cue? or..........
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:58 am
but what about that broom? Or that rake? or that golf club? or that pool cue? or..........
Also she didn't say we should take away sticks from everyone, only the people who are miss-using them.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Kind of a real stretch on this one, don't you think, Biker?

Washington was not a member of any political party, didn't like the concept of political parties, and would be considered an Independent NPA (no party affiliation) politician today.

Jefferson was a member of the Democratic-Republican Party, often referred to then as just the Republican Party, against the Federalist Party. His party later splintered into the Democratic Party, with a small part becoming the Whig Party.

Roosevelt and Lincoln belonged to a Republican Party that no longer exists, and hasn't since Nixon-Ford. Teddy was a "progressive conservative" with ideas that no modern Republican would dare hold today.
Biker wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm Image
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:10 pm
Animal wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:58 am
Also she didn't say we should take away sticks from everyone, only the people who are miss-using them.
True dat

But this is actually what miss-using looks like:

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 pm Kind of a real stretch on this one, don't you think, Biker?

Washington was not a member of any political party, didn't like the concept of political parties, and would be considered an Independent NPA (no party affiliation) politician today.

Jefferson was a member of the Democratic-Republican Party, often referred to then as just the Republican Party, against the Federalist Party. His party later splintered into the Democratic Party, with a small part becoming the Whig Party.

Roosevelt and Lincoln belonged to a Republican Party that no longer exists, and hasn't since Nixon-Ford. Teddy was a "progressive conservative" with ideas that no modern Republican would dare hold today.
Biker wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm Image
That Republican party does still exist. Policies and viewpoints change over time, and I can't help if Democrats are ashamed of their party's history. Own it
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:04 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome. I wish EFMN was in Ottawa. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:02 am
Biker wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:04 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome. I wish EFMN was in Ottawa. :lol:
Im just 2 hours away from Ottawa. My area got spanked by the storm. Over 1600 "issues" (downed polls etc) had to be dealt with. None of them easy. I was without power for 6 days!
And about 200 American Hydro workers came up from the US to help us get it done. Thanks!
And Ottawa didnt piss off the truck industry. Real truckers dont relate to the FREEDUMB truckers. They are embarrassed by them.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:42 pm I was without power for 6 days!
And about 200 American Hydro workers came up from the US to help us get it done. Thanks!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:35 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:42 pm I was without power for 6 days!
Its not even fun trolling you any more Biker. Canadians go down south all the time to help Americans in crises. I put that in to see if you would bite without any back knowledge. Of course you did.
Sigh. I'm too tired from the blackout for this.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:49 pm
Its not even fun trolling you any more Biker. Canadians go down south all the time to help Americans in crises. I put that in to see if you would bite without any back knowledge. Of course you did.
Maybe you and Ricky can mock the Texas grid again. That would be fun
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Over my career, I've gone down to the States half a dozen times to help them out of a jam.
When I was in Jacksonville they had off-duty cops watching over us because apparently restoring power to the people of Jacksonville can get you killed by the people of Jacksonville. :scratchheadyellow:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:59 pm
Over my career, I've gone down to the States half a dozen times to help them out of a jam.
When I was in Jacksonville they had off-duty cops watching over us because apparently restoring power to the people of Jacksonville can get you killed by the people of Jacksonville. :scratchheadyellow:
so, wait. Yall's grid when down for 6 days?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:57 pm
We had a once in a lifetime storm go through and took down thousands of trees and hydro polls. So the grid got pwnd. Some people are still out 10 days later.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:59 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:57 pm
We had a once in a lifetime storm go through and took down thousands of trees and hydro polls. So the grid got pwnd. Some people are still out 10 days later.
I supposed RD has gotten a huge laugh out of that. Those once in a lifetime storms can be brutal.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Remember when the Lefties all laughed at Texas for their outage? Said it was just dumb cowboys running the grid? How stupid everyone was down there for not being prepared for something like that?

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 pm Remember when the Lefties all laughed at Texas for their outage? Said it was just dumb cowboys running the grid? How stupid everyone was down there for not being prepared for something like that?

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:51 am That independent power grid is really working out for them. :lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 am Was the Texas power grid built by Fred Flintstone?
That just seems like a few weeks ago. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 pm Remember when the Lefties all laughed at Texas for their outage? Said it was just dumb cowboys running the grid? How stupid everyone was down there for not being prepared for something like that?

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:51 am That independent power grid is really working out for them. :lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 am Was the Texas power grid built by Fred Flintstone?
That just seems like a few weeks ago. :lol:
Outstanding!! :lol: :lol: :lol: