Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:34 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:10 am
necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:27 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:37 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:26 pm

More things happening the left pretends isn't happening.
So... don't go?
You're ok with this?
See, you and Cheezy don't seem to understand that it's not that I find it acceptable, but I find it pales in comparison to many other damaging and broader issues.

You both do a fine job of trying to frame it but I honestly don't think it's nearly as rampant an issue as things like religious indoctrination, guns, police abuses, infrastructure, abortion issues, etc.

Sorry to spell it out but I really think it's a non issue or lower tier issue like Hillary's emails, Hunter's laptop, and border problems. All of which are convenient discussion points by TPUSA, Prager U, Fox News, etc....
The only one that you listed is a top tier problem in your top tier list is infrastructure. So you're wrong there.

And then you ignore real issues like emails and the laptop and the border crisis. No wonder no one takes you seriously.
Opinions. We're allowed to have different opinions, no?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So... don't go?
You're ok with this?
What youre not grasping is the fact that, however bad you think it is, and you seem to acknowledge here that it is bad, it is perfectly acceptable and normal to be able to admit that multiple things can be bad at the same time. You dont need to defend half naked shows aimed at kids to somehow give credence to your dislike of those other things. Its OK to say theyre all bad (wherever they fall on your hierarchy of "bad").
Is it my number one problem in all of America ZOMG!!!!!!? No, of course not. The border would be an example of a problem that is worse...BUT it is entirely possible to be concerned with disparate things simultaneously.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:52 am

So... don't go?
You're ok with this?
See, you and Cheezy don't seem to understand that it's not that I find it acceptable, but I find it pales in comparison to many other damaging and broader issues.

You both do a fine job of trying to frame it but I honestly don't think it's nearly as rampant an issue as things like religious indoctrination, guns, police abuses, infrastructure, abortion issues, etc.

Sorry to spell it out but I really think it's a non issue or lower tier issue like Hillary's emails, Hunter's laptop, and border problems. All of which are convenient discussion points by TPUSA, Prager U, Fox News, etc....
The only one that you listed is a top tier problem in your top tier list is infrastructure. So you're wrong there.

And then you ignore real issues like emails and the laptop and the border crisis. No wonder no one takes you seriously.
Opinions. We're allowed to have different opinions, no?
Yes, but when your opinions are so obviously and blatantly hypocritical, and ignoring real issues, then it's hard to take you seriously. It's like when asked about the Ukraine/russia situation and Biden says he likes butter pecan ice cream man. He's entitled to that opinion, but he just looks like a fucking nitwit when responding that way.

No, this situation did not occur, but no one here honestly thinks it couldn't happen and still be taken seriously.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:01 am

So... don't go?
You're ok with this?
What youre not grasping is the fact that, however bad you think it is, and you seem to acknowledge here that it is bad, it is perfectly acceptable and normal to be able to admit that multiple things can be bad at the same time. You dont need to defend half naked shows aimed at kids to somehow give credence to your dislike of those other things. Its OK to say theyre all bad (wherever they fall on your hierarchy of "bad").
Is it my number one problem in all of America ZOMG!!!!!!? No, of course not. The border would be an example of a problem that is worse...BUT it is entirely possible to be concerned with disparate things simultaneously.
I'm sure you meant to quote him/her but your point stands.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So... don't go?
You're ok with this?

One point of clarification. I certainly don't think "Border Problems" would be a lower tier issue. Anyone that thinks that simply lives far enough from the border that they don't really see or feel the impact this MAJOR issue is having. If you are truly a liberal and you believe in global warming and that resources are scarce and we should conserve and blah blah blah, then letting several millions of undocumented immigrants (who will ultimately use energy, drink water, take jobs, drive cars, burn fossil fuels, this list is very long) into the country is about the stupidest example of hypocrisy that I think I have ever witnessed.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 pm

So... don't go?
You're ok with this?

One point of clarification. I certainly don't think "Border Problems" would be a lower tier issue. Anyone that thinks that simply lives far enough from the border that they don't really see or feel the impact this MAJOR issue is having. If you are truly a liberal and you believe in global warming and that resources are scarce and we should conserve and blah blah blah, then letting several millions of undocumented immigrants (who will ultimately use energy, drink water, take jobs, drive cars, burn fossil fuels, this list is very long) into the country is about the stupidest example of hypocrisy that I think I have ever witnessed.
I will say this. This is definitely a if you have young children issue. It's not something that is everywhere yet, but it is definitely something growing, just like the amount of trans girls playing with biological girls. We are trying to prevent the normalization of this for OUR children. Something I see would be less of an issue for you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm I will say this. This is definitely a if you have young children issue. It's not something that is everywhere yet, but it is definitely something growing, just like the amount of trans girls playing with biological girls. We are trying to prevent the normalization of this for OUR children. Something I see would be less of an issue for you.
Well, put me down as being all in favor of you making sure that this doesn't become normal behavior or accepted in any form, especially around children. I honestly doubt you will find very many people that disagree with that.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

What's the appropriate response if your child tells you that there's another child that they're "gender fluid" or trans?

Do you explain to your child that there's clearly mental illness and hope for disassociation?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:06 pm What's the appropriate response if your child tells you that there's another child that they're "gender fluid" or trans?

Do you explain to your child that there's clearly mental illness and hope for disassociation?
i think your appropriate response is first an eye roll and then something like "there are going to be some nutty people in this world, just be nice to them".
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:35 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm I will say this. This is definitely a if you have young children issue. It's not something that is everywhere yet, but it is definitely something growing, just like the amount of trans girls playing with biological girls. We are trying to prevent the normalization of this for OUR children. Something I see would be less of an issue for you.
Well, put me down as being all in favor of you making sure that this doesn't become normal behavior or accepted in any form, especially around children. I honestly doubt you will find very many people that disagree with that.
Except more and more videos of this very thing are happening. And it's seems people like Salty are fighting for it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:06 pm What's the appropriate response if your child tells you that there's another child that they're "gender fluid" or trans?

My response would be, ok. Do you have any questions about that?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I know I wasn't asked but I just wanna chime in as a pagan mother to a grown up conservative Christian male -

I taught him that "everyone is different and feels different, don't be an asshole."

It's shockingly simple to educate kids without leading them to bigotry. I raised him around my gay friends. He's open-minded, but not so much that his brain falls out lol.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:00 pm

I know I wasn't asked but I just wanna chime in as a pagan mother to a grown up conservative Christian male -

I taught him that "everyone is different and feels different, don't be an asshole."

It's shockingly simple to educate kids without leading them to bigotry. I raised him around my gay friends. He's open-minded, but not so much that his brain falls out lol.
speaking of your friends, how is CaptQ?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:01 pm

I dunno really! We only talk about murder cases and last we spoke was about the Murdaugh (?) case. He told me he's on another platform. 🤷‍♀️
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

:lol: ffs I just now get that was a gay joke.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:35 pm
Of course, because that is the normal rational correct conclusion. Thats why we have to make sure it doesnt become "normalized" which is exactly what they are trying to do. And the way to make sure it doesnt become "normalized" is to speak up about it and condemn it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The more Republicans try and claim that Democrats are "grooming" children, the more Republicans actually are "grooming" children.

It's almost as if they blame Democrats for everything they are secretly
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:03 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:01 pm

I dunno really! We only talk about murder cases and last we spoke was about the Murdaugh (?) case. He told me he's on another platform. 🤷‍♀️
No doubt bringing tons of joy to another group of degenerate strangers.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:01 pm
Stupid McStupid has to stoop to posting lies.