Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1476

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:22 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:44 pm
Or have this as your "leader"
Image
That black face is done out of love though. Just ask Ricky
The problem is it seems Liberals/Wokes don't realize people do stupid/ idiotic things when they are young. You know, being human beings. Crucify any conservative who did something stupid/idiotic when young thing with the curious habit of ignoring the same exact thing amongst themselves.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1477

Post by Charliesheen »

Biden also stressed he wanted to raise taxes on the wealthy, claiming that “Trump’s tax cut” was “inflationary.”

“Going out and buying the yacht doesn’t help the economy that much,” he said.
Because public sector employees are so much better with our money.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1478

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1479

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1480

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
Youre WAY overthinking this, homie. :lol:
Its an empty shelf meant to symbolize what $1 can buy. In other words: Our dollars are worth much less than they used to be. Its symbolic, dude. JFC.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1481

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
Youre WAY overthinking this, homie. :lol:
Its an empty shelf meant to symbolize what $1 can buy. In other words: Our dollars are worth much less than they used to be. Its symbolic, dude. JFC.
Then why post it in the Biden thread?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1482

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
Youre WAY overthinking this, homie. :lol:
Its an empty shelf meant to symbolize what $1 can buy. In other words: Our dollars are worth much less than they used to be. Its symbolic, dude. JFC.
Then why post it in the Biden thread?
Biden is a major cause of inflation.
I didn’t post it thinking it would set someone off. But I WILL enjoy it.🤣🤣🤣🤣
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1483

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:13 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
Youre WAY overthinking this, homie. :lol:
Its an empty shelf meant to symbolize what $1 can buy. In other words: Our dollars are worth much less than they used to be. Its symbolic, dude. JFC.
Then why post it in the Biden thread?
Biden is a major cause of inflation.
I didn’t post it thinking it would set someone off. But I WILL enjoy it.🤣🤣🤣🤣
You triggered a Lib. Go get kudos from your people. You have reached ultimate heights.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1484

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:28 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:13 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am Image
This is the shit that makes the Lefties lose faith that you Righties are playing with a full deck.
Yes, its an empty shelf. Are they restocking? Was it just that good of a deal? Is the person in the middle of setting up the shelf?
NO WAY! Sippy Cups supply chain is phailing us!!!1
You post photos of crowds...."Look who is crossing the border now!!!"

Seriously dont be one of the idiots that falls for these pictures. Or Phaux Newz bullshit.
Youre WAY overthinking this, homie. :lol:
Its an empty shelf meant to symbolize what $1 can buy. In other words: Our dollars are worth much less than they used to be. Its symbolic, dude. JFC.
Then why post it in the Biden thread?
Biden is a major cause of inflation.
I didn’t post it thinking it would set someone off. But I WILL enjoy it.🤣🤣🤣🤣
You triggered a Lib. Go get kudos from your people. You have reached ultimate heights.
Just doing my part to desensitize you
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1485

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shit Show Joe now says our only options are high gas prices or Putin controlling Europe. :lol:
This imbecile insults us every g-damned day and you Lefties eat it up.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1486

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Remember when the Lefties all laughed because Trump hand wrote some notes?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Shit Shows note cards are step by step childrens instructions.

Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1487

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1488

Post by Charliesheen »

Lulz

Imagine some apparatchik fuckstick telling Trump who to sit next to.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1489

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:24 pm Inflation climbs higher than expected in June as price index rises 5.4%

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/consume ... imate.html
Its sort of hard to believe that this post was made a year ago.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1490

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:24 pm Inflation climbs higher than expected in June as price index rises 5.4%

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/consume ... imate.html
Its sort of hard to believe that this post was made a year ago.
Shit Show is nothing if not incredibly consistent in his ineptitude.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Post Reply