Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1501

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:41 pm So many lolz!

Biden’s Economic Approval Is Now Double Digits Lower Than Trump’s Worst Rating

Biden’s economic approval rating falls to new low on fear about inflation, CNBC survey finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/bidens- ... finds.html


But wait!!!!

Who still thinks he's kicking ass! :lol:
Who is immune to inflation as long as Lotto tickets remain the same.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1502

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:41 pm So many lolz!

Biden’s Economic Approval Is Now Double Digits Lower Than Trump’s Worst Rating

Biden’s economic approval rating falls to new low on fear about inflation, CNBC survey finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/bidens- ... finds.html


But wait!!!!

Who still thinks he's kicking ass! :lol:
Who is immune to inflation as long as Lotto tickets remain the same.
Wow poor folks, I’m sorry I’ve caused such distress in your lives.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1503

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:13 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:41 pm So many lolz!

Biden’s Economic Approval Is Now Double Digits Lower Than Trump’s Worst Rating

Biden’s economic approval rating falls to new low on fear about inflation, CNBC survey finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/bidens- ... finds.html


But wait!!!!

Who still thinks he's kicking ass! :lol:
Who is immune to inflation as long as Lotto tickets remain the same.
Wow poor folks, I’m sorry I’ve caused such distress in your lives.
Distress? You think us laughing at you is distress? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1504

Post by Animal »

Who thinks that people that pay to see the Bearded Lady or the Lizard Man are in distress.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5699
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1505

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1506

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 6825
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1507

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:31 am Image
Did you see where this place has been named "Brandon Falls" and marked as a historical site on Google maps?
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1508

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Grim milestone: Biden has worst job approval at this stage of any modern elected president
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/07/ ... nt-n486220
Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1509

Post by Who »

Hotair :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1510

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:08 am Hotair :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Gallup poll you absolute fucking retard. Hotair is just the one reporting it. Do you have a problem with Gallup?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5699
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1511

Post by Antknot »

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1512

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:05 am
Who wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:08 am Hotair :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Gallup poll you absolute fucking retard. Hotair is just the one reporting it. Do you have a problem with Gallup?
Its actually worse than 40% approval. This is from Gallup's website:

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Joe Biden
Joe Biden's Presidential Job Approval Ratings
% Approve Polling dates
Latest job approval rating 38% Jul 5-26, 2022
Term average to date 46% Jan 20, 2021-present
Highest job approval rating to date 57% Jan 21-Feb 2 and Apr 1-21, 2021
Lowest job approval rating to date 38% Jul 5-26, 2022
GALLUP
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9625
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1513

Post by Biker »

I just want to know who the fuck the 38% are?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5699
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1514

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 pm I just want to know who the fuck the 38% are?
Rob Reiner and Who
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9625
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1515

Post by Biker »

:lol:
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1516

Post by Animal »

since Stape's monkey pox has flared up, i don't think he votes in those poles anymore.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9625
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1517

Post by Biker »

I forget which thread we discussed this, but here's a good explanation on Biden's seemingly methed up look and behavior. I never once considered Deep Fake, but Josh makes a compelling argument

BTW....Disaffected is a fantastic podcast. A gay man tired of the trannies taking over the LBGT movement

Starts at 33:20

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1518

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:06 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 pm I just want to know who the fuck the 38% are?
Rob Reiner and Who
And folks that don’t run around wearing tin foil hats, inbred member
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1519

Post by Animal »

Image
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1520

Post by Who »

Great week for President Biden and all Americans
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1521

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 pm Great week for President Biden and all Americans
Did he not shit his diaper?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1522

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:20 am
Who wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 pm Great week for President Biden and all Americans
Did he not shit his diaper?
Image
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1523

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 pm Great week for President Biden and all Americans
It can't be both. It's either a good week for Sippy Cup, or a good week for Americans.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1524

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 pm I forget which thread we discussed this, but here's a good explanation on Biden's seemingly methed up look and behavior. I never once considered Deep Fake, but Josh makes a compelling argument

BTW....Disaffected is a fantastic podcast. A gay man tired of the trannies taking over the LBGT movement

Starts at 33:20

I dig him. Thanks.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8443
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

#1525

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 pm I forget which thread we discussed this, but here's a good explanation on Biden's seemingly methed up look and behavior. I never once considered Deep Fake, but Josh makes a compelling argument

BTW....Disaffected is a fantastic podcast. A gay man tired of the trannies taking over the LBGT movement

Starts at 33:20

I like this guy. How did you find him?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Post Reply