Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:21 pm but if that dog mentions that the house is on fire, Who thinks he's whining. :lol:
Who has proven for years that he is basically an imbecile. Recent time gives no reason to dispute that line of thinking.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

When Biden runs out of ways to blame the failed economy on Russia he can turn to blaming China for their lockdowns due to covid outbreaks.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:50 am When Biden runs out of ways to blame the failed economy on Russia he can turn to blaming China for their lockdowns due to covid outbreaks.
There is no doubt he'll try. I think this administration though is past the tipping point. I think enough of us know hes a disaster and that nothing he says or does can change that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

In the news today, gas has gone down a penny since yesterday.

Watch how fast the Alzheimers patient jumps up to self-congratulate over it, after weeks of denying he has any influence on gas prices while they were increasing.

For those not paying attention, the pants-shitter-in-chief's official position, which by default is the idiotic democrat party's official position, is this: When prices go down, Sippy Cup Biden made that happen. When prices go up, it's everybody's fault except his.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Dp kind of mentioned this earlier. We always have probably the lowest gas prices in the nation. Noticed all week after almost 3 months of out of control price increases that the price has stabilised at $3.99. Perhaps hit the peak depending on circumstances.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:24 pm Dp kind of mentioned this earlier. We always have probably the lowest gas prices in the nation. Noticed all week after almost 3 months of out of control price increases that the price has stabilised at $3.99. Perhaps hit the peak depending on circumstances.
The markets over reacted to Russia's influence on the amount of oil there is in the supply chain. Then, covid broke out in China and they locked down around 50 million people. Those people won't be driving and the businesses won't be using heating oil. All of these things have combined to see crude oil prices tumbling. Crude has dropped 30% in a week. So, a few days lag behind that and gasoline should do the same thing. Turn on the fucking news.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:29 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:24 pm Dp kind of mentioned this earlier. We always have probably the lowest gas prices in the nation. Noticed all week after almost 3 months of out of control price increases that the price has stabilised at $3.99. Perhaps hit the peak depending on circumstances.
The markets over reacted to Russia's influence on the amount of oil there is in the supply chain. Then, covid broke out in China and they locked down around 50 million people. Those people won't be driving and the businesses won't be using heating oil. All of these things have combined to see crude oil prices tumbling. Crude has dropped 30% in a week. So, a few days lag behind that and gasoline should do the same thing. Turn on the fucking news.
Over reaction in the oil markets either way has been going on for 160 years. It's nothing new.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Can’t wait for the Europeans to get a fresh smell of his shit-filled nappies.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:39 pm
Who wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:39 am
Animal wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 pm
Who wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:23 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am So the dominoes are starting to fall. I got my first call from a salesman yesterday that they are going to have to add a "fuel surcharge" on all of their concrete orders of $40 per load to compensate for the fuel escalation. Now, for this particular supplier I have several jobs under contract for the next year or two. $40 a load amounts to about $5 per cubic yard. I cannot pass that increase on, I have to just eat it. I can't get another supplier, because with price increases for concrete no one would want those prices.

but this is just the first call I will get. I expect to get this same call from every supplier, every trucking company, etc. Once the word gets out that some are doing it, everyone will do it. My only recourse is to raise prices on new work to make up the loses on old work. double the increases, so to speak. Thanks Brandon!
Do what Trump would do, don’t pay anyone and file for bankruptcy and then sue your suppliers to help muddy the waters, its the make america great again way.
or i could do what you do and never start a company and take whatever someone decides I am worth to them.
Anything is better than your constant snowflake whining
No, nothing is worse than working in retail.
False. I can think of a number of things worse than working in retail. For instance:

- working with the retarded
- onions
- the Holocaust
- "my pronouns are" people
- democrats in positions of power
- the last Bill & Ted movie
- your constant snowflake whining
- the teeth of the British
- waiting for your live-in girlfriend to choose something to fucking wear so you can please, God, please, in the name of all that is good and holy in the world, get in the car and go to the goddamn nightclub and see your friend's blues band play
- Kerrville, Texas
- paper cuts
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

That's only $4.66/gal for diesel, which isn't too bad. Well, its awful, but it got close to $5.00 a few days ago.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:51 pm That's only $4.66/gal for diesel, which isn't too bad. Well, its awful, but it got close to $5.00 a few days ago.
What the usual cost separation between regular unleaded and diesel? Isnt it about 10% higher?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:51 pm That's only $4.66/gal for diesel, which isn't too bad. Well, its awful, but it got close to $5.00 a few days ago.
What the usual cost separation between regular unleaded and diesel? Isnt it about 10% higher?
Ever since the Iraq war, there hasn't been a good "rule of thumb" separation between regular and unleaded. But, recently, diesel was running about the same as the lowest price unleaded. As the prices have risen, diesel has risen much more. Now the spread is probably with diesel about $1.10/gal higher than the lowest price unleaded.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Gawd, I remember when diesel was maybe half the cost of unleaded. I used to drive a Mercedes 300D back in Houston and used to fill up at the numerous truck stops around town for cheap. Then moved to Florida where there are considerably fewer diesel stations, and the cost was about the same, maybe even a few cents higher. I miss that old 300D, it was a great car. :(
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

Listen up, peasants

Biker

Post by Biker »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:47 pm Image
Correct, glad you agree oil companies are bastards
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:26 am
No doubt about it. they pay engineers hundreds of thousands of dollar salaries to guess at where there might be oil and then drill thousands of feet into the earth to pump it to the surface, haul it to a port to load onto a tanker ship, ship it from Venezuala (or wherever) to some refinery somewhere, unload it, process it to refine it into gasoline, load it into tanker trucks or ships and haul it once again to some terminal, offload it, then load it again into a tanker truck, haul it to a gas station, run it through a tank and into a pump so you can put it into your car to drive. all for about the same price a farmer gets for milking a cow.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:34 am
No doubt about it. they pay engineers hundreds of thousands of dollar salaries to guess at where there might be oil and then drill thousands of feet into the earth to pump it to the surface, haul it to a port to load onto a tanker ship, ship it from Venezuala (or wherever) to some refinery somewhere, unload it, process it to refine it into gasoline, load it into tanker trucks or ships and haul it once again to some terminal, offload it, then load it again into a tanker truck, haul it to a gas station, run it through a tank and into a pump so you can put it into your car to drive. all for about the same price a farmer gets for milking a cow.
Boom
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

All I know is my Exxon/Mobile stock is fucking killing it. With a hefty dividend on top.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:34 am
Correct
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced