Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:27 pm Yeah, but Trump don’t ride bikes.
you have to admit, though. If Obama and Biden proved one thing, the optics of a president on a bike is just great for the presidential image.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Dims are clearly hiding him now. Expect minimal public appearances and/or comments from now until November unless absolutely necessary.
Campaigning Dims want absolutely nothing to do with him. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

As Media Cheers Biden 'Comeback,' Democratic Candidates Want Nothing to Do With Him
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... m-n2612059
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Keeping Pedo Joe in the basement is an effective strategy. Can’t say I blame the dims for it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:56 am As Media Cheers Biden 'Comeback,' Democratic Candidates Want Nothing to Do With Him
What is this comeback they speak of?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:07 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:56 am As Media Cheers Biden 'Comeback,' Democratic Candidates Want Nothing to Do With Him
I am anxious to know how paying off people's debts is a step toward reducing inflation? Wouldn't those be exact opposites of each other?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Indefensible. Universities just got the green light for more increases. This guy should have asked how much of this grift will do towards her 400 large school salary.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:17 pm

Indefensible. Universities just got the green light for more increases. This guy should have asked how much of this grift will do towards her 400 large school salary.
A good friend of mine has a daughter that went through nursing school a few years ago. He was telling me about her student loans when she got out. This was probably 5 years ago, or so. Anyway, he said that she put everything on student loans. Books, room, board, tuition. She had around $60,000 I think. Anyway, he said she had about 10 loans and was asking my opinion on paying them. Some had very low interest and some had pretty high interest. Some didn't start for a few years, etc. Of course my advice was to wait on the ones that hadn't started ticking the clock on interest, and focus on the high interest rate ones that are already adding up now. Then he said that he daughter had heard not to pay any of them and to only pay the bare minimum. She said all of the kids were talking about some kind of loan forgiveness. She told him that if she pays the bare minimum and never misses a payment for a few years, then the federal government was going to forgive the loans.

I remember telling him that sounded crazy. But he said she was insistent on it. All I know, is there have been a shit load of kids sitting around for several years waiting for this day and they have acted accordingly. Running up debts, and charging everything to their student loans. Now, their surprise might be that there is a $10k limit to this free money.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:15 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:07 pm
I am anxious to know how paying off people's debts is a step toward reducing inflation? Wouldn't those be exact opposites of each other?
Its vote buying from people who would already vote for this old man anyways
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Against loan forgiveness, eh?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:56 pm Against loan forgiveness, eh?
that's all there were? 12 republican members of congress out of 212?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:07 pm
I'm sure that's absolutely the exact number. :roll:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:40 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:07 pm
I'm sure that's absolutely the exact number. :roll:
well, one of them is $38,000. So they seemed to be scratching for anything. So i'm sure it is all of them. Makes you wonder what the Democrat side of the tally looks like. :lol:
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

This guys is spot on. I saved starting at the birth of each of my sons and sent them to schools we could afford. They have zero debt. Where the fuck is my $20K? I did everything correctly and responsibly and I get jack squat. And all of these idiots who took out loans to go to schools they could not afford get $10K? So once again, the left is rewarding bad behavior.

You take out a loan, you pay it back. It's really that simple. If I buy a house I cannot afford, I don't get my mortgage forgiven. If I buy a car I cannot afford, I don't get that loan forgiven.

The other ridiculous part of this is that the government is admitting that student loans are a crisis, but they will continue to guarantee them. WTF!? If the government stops guaranteeing the loans, the banks will stop making them. People will then have to then either work and save for college or not go. That's right, don't go! College is not a right. Life is not fair and some people cannot afford to go to college. If it's that important to you, then go work your butt off to pay for it.

And if the banks stopped making the loans, the colleges would stop charging ridiculous tuitions. They would really have to compete for students' dollars which would bring tuitions down in some cases or force them to offer more scholarships. As long as the student loan spigot keeps flowing, this crisis will not go away.

Oh, and, Fuck Joe Biden!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

^that.

its not even a disguise to buy votes.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:38 am ^that.

Doing the right thing for the middle class. Animal> they're buying votes,

How dumb are you?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:44 am
Animal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:38 am ^that.

Doing the right thing for the middle class. Animal> they're buying votes,

How dumb are you?
The fact that you think this is "the right thing" shows how little you know about this. You hear "cancel student debt" and thats all you hear. You dont understand anything else about the situation but you hear that statement that sounds good so you ate it up. Youre pathetic. You are the uninformed voter he is pandering to.

Top Democrat Economists Blast Biden’s Student Loan Bailout: Pours ‘Gasoline On The Inflationary Fire’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-demo ... onary-fire

"The nixing of $10,000 of debt per borrower would cost $298 billion in 2022 and a total of $329 billion by 2031 if the policy is renewed each year, according to a nonpartisan analysis from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. Less than 32% of the funding would benefit Americans in the two lowest income quintiles, while 42% would benefit those earning more than $82,400 per year."
“Doing it while going well beyond one campaign promise ($10K of student loan relief) and breaking another (all proposals paid for) is even worse,” he continued. “There are a number of other highly problematic impacts including encouraging higher tuition in the future, encouraging more borrowing, creating expectations of future debt forgiveness, and more.”
-----------------------

Even the Washington Post realizes its shit:

WaPo Editorial Board Slams Biden For ‘Inflationary,’ ‘Regressive,’ ‘Ill-Conceived’ Student Loan Cancelation
https://www.dailywire.com/news/wapo-edi ... ancelation

"The loan-forgiveness decision is even worse. Widely canceling student loan debt is regressive. It takes money from the broader tax base, mostly made up of workers who did not go to college, to subsidize the education debt of people with valuable degrees. Though Mr. Biden’s plan includes an income cap, the threshold does not reflect need or earnings potential, meaning white-collar professionals with high future salaries stand to benefit. Student loans, moreover, are a poor proxy for household income: An analysis by policy researcher Jason D. Delisle found that, in 2016, students from high-income and low-income families were just as likely to take on debt for their first year in an undergraduate program — and students from high-income families borrowed the largest amounts."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I know this isn’t Biden.

He’s a barely functioning shell.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:02 pm I know this isn’t Biden.

I tend to agree. This type of shit is all the more reason the R's have to take Congress. This administration has got to be neutered as much as possible.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:40 pm

I tend to agree. This type of shit is all the more reason the R's have to take Congress. This administration has got to be neutered as much as possible.
so was this passed by Executive Order? I mean, congress didn't vote to cancel some student's loans did they?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 pm

so was this passed by Executive Order? I mean, congress didn't vote to cancel some student's loans did they?
Nancy is on record saying Shit Show doesnt have the authority to just wave his hands and do this. There are already expected legal challenges.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:29 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Nancy is on record saying Shit Show doesnt have the authority to just wave his hands and do this. There are already expected legal challenges.
i would be floored if Pelosi went against Biden over anything. Just when it looked like the Democrats might have a chance to turn the Mid Terms, they pull this. You buy votes from a few thousand voters and piss off millions of others. Its insanity.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

BigChiefin wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:29 am

This guys is spot on. I saved starting at the birth of each of my sons and sent them to schools we could afford. They have zero debt. Where the fuck is my $20K? I did everything correctly and responsibly and I get jack squat. And all of these idiots who took out loans to go to schools they could not afford get $10K? So once again, the left is rewarding bad behavior.

You take out a loan, you pay it back. It's really that simple. If I buy a house I cannot afford, I don't get my mortgage forgiven. If I buy a car I cannot afford, I don't get that loan forgiven.

The other ridiculous part of this is that the government is admitting that student loans are a crisis, but they will continue to guarantee them. WTF!? If the government stops guaranteeing the loans, the banks will stop making them. People will then have to then either work and save for college or not go. That's right, don't go! College is not a right. Life is not fair and some people cannot afford to go to college. If it's that important to you, then go work your butt off to pay for it.

And if the banks stopped making the loans, the colleges would stop charging ridiculous tuitions. They would really have to compete for students' dollars which would bring tuitions down in some cases or force them to offer more scholarships. As long as the student loan spigot keeps flowing, this crisis will not go away.

Oh, and, Fuck Joe Biden!
Spot on
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Why is it when cancelling $1.9T if student debt, it's called a "handout", but when rich people get a tax cut of $1.9T it's called a "stimulus"?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

There was very little objection to the forgiveness of 10.2 million Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans issued as of July 2022, with $72,500 being the average dollar amount forgiven.” -Heather Cox Richardson 08/25/22