Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

Post by Animal »

^ That article includes 35 pictures of everything you can think of that they photographed inside the Capitol. Every instance of damage. 35 pictures that they posted.

not one picture of feces or not one mention of any feces.

Link to all 35 pictures: https://www.usatoday.com/picture-galler ... 576121002/
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:12 pm where are all of the reputable stories that have been published about how you can't see the Great Wall of China from space? Right?
You mean the Great Wall of China that still exists? We already went over how that's not the best example for you to prove your conspiracy theory.
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:17 pm Here's another really good, in-depth report about the aftermath and cleanup after Jan 6. By USA Today. They talk about broken glass, damaged doors, american flags, furniture, etc. Guess what they do not mention or have any photographs of? Yep. feces. MYTH BUSTED!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 346608001/
Absence of refutation is still not evidence of refutation. You're gonna have to do better than that to prove your conspiracy theory.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:52 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:12 pm where are all of the reputable stories that have been published about how you can't see the Great Wall of China from space? Right?
You mean the Great Wall of China that still exists? We already went over how that's not the best example for you to prove your conspiracy theory.
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:17 pm Here's another really good, in-depth report about the aftermath and cleanup after Jan 6. By USA Today. They talk about broken glass, damaged doors, american flags, furniture, etc. Guess what they do not mention or have any photographs of? Yep. feces. MYTH BUSTED!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 346608001/
Absence of refutation is still not evidence of refutation. You're gonna have to do better than that to prove your conspiracy theory.
look, dupey. the only "absence" we have here is any absence of proof that there was any feces smeared. What we have is tons of evidence that there was no feces smeared. because we have pictures of no feces on anything. get it?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:54 am look, dupey. the only "absence" we have here is any absence of proof that there was any feces smeared. What we have is tons of evidence that there was no feces smeared. because we have pictures of no feces on anything. get it?
Except no, you still can't provide any reputable refutation of it happening. Whereas there is reputable and universal reporting that it did happen. But hey, I'm sure you'll convince someone you're right down at the corner store.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Federal courts hand down decisions impacting home appliances, renewable energy and petroleum

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... -renewable
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

UNIVERSAL REPORTING!!!!!!!!1
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Whoops! Skip to about 2 minutes in
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I got nothing out of anything that he said. he seemed to keep contradicting himself. i know he said that a majority of his members will vote Trump, but then his reasoning seemed just the opposite. i'm not sure if he really said what he meant to say.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:55 pm I got nothing out of anything that he said. he seemed to keep contradicting himself. i know he said that a majority of his members will vote Trump, but then his reasoning seemed just the opposite. i'm not sure if he really said what he meant to say.
Its possible its a Freudian slip but there is no doubt a LOT of UAW folks are not on board with the progressive UAW agenda. I used to supervise UAW and Teamsters and I can 100% verify that many of those folks are just as conservative as you or I.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:03 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:55 pm I got nothing out of anything that he said. he seemed to keep contradicting himself. i know he said that a majority of his members will vote Trump, but then his reasoning seemed just the opposite. i'm not sure if he really said what he meant to say.
Its possible its a Freudian slip but there is no doubt a LOT of UAW folks are not on board with the progressive UAW agenda. I used to supervise UAW and Teamsters and I can 100% verify that many of those folks are just as conservative as you or I.
Other than that one tape you showed, every other article on the internet talks about Fain endorsing Biden wholeheartedly with the entire UAW union behind him. And they are very anti-Trump, even calling him a "scab", etc. Something doesn't add up.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:33 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:03 pm
Other than that one tape you showed, every other article on the internet talks about Fain endorsing Biden wholeheartedly with the entire UAW union behind him. And they are very anti-Trump, even calling him a "scab", etc. Something doesn't add up.
Well, union leadership will always endorse the Democrat and will always try to put the best spin on things . Union rank and file however, especially one as big as the UAW with hundreds of thousands of members, will have a wide range of political leanings. I assure you the entire union is not behind him in this endorsement.
Its been 9 years since I supervised a union shop and even back then a ton of members hated the unions stance on the 2nd amendment (a lot of hunters), the green push, immigration, the focus on race and "social justice" etc. The Democrats losing blue collar workers is not new.
https://www.google.com/search?q=democra ... s-wiz-serp
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JFC

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Be proud Dems. This is our president. This is your guy.
And "yes" I would happily vote for Trump all day and every day over this weak and pathetic mush brain.

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:13 am And "yes" I would happily vote for Trump all day and every day over this weak and pathetic mush brain.

Hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:13 am And "yes" I would happily vote for Trump all day and every day over this weak and pathetic mush brain.

Hack.
Its funny that you think that is a win for you.
You may not like Trumps brain but it is at least still functional. Shit Shows brain is a pile of mush. How do you think the debates are going to go?
Somehow, I'd bet Shit Shows handlers wont even let him on stage. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shit Show refers to Donny as the "sitting president". :lol:

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:35 pm Its funny that you think that is a win for you.
You may not like Trumps brain but it is at least still functional. Shit Shows brain is a pile of mush. How do you think the debates are going to go?
Somehow, I'd bet Shit Shows handlers wont even let him on stage. :lol:
Pile of mush and functional, hack says?
dot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:51 am https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ley-jan-6/
Trump appears to mix up Pelosi, Haley while speaking about Jan. 6

Former President Trump appeared to mix up former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley and Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) Friday during a rally in New Hampshire, while discussing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

““Look at all the people back there — you got a lot of people. This is supposed to be a quaint little area. This is not quaint at all,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Concord, N.H., remarking about the crowd size, adding later. “You know when [Haley] comes here she gets like nine people, and the press never reports the crowds you know.”

By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

During his remarks, Trump appeared to mix up Haley for the former House Speaker. However, Pelosi’s office has pushed back against Republicans’ allegations positing the blame on the security of the Capitol under her leadership on the day of the riot.

“On Jan. 6th, the Speaker, a target of an assassination attempt that day, was no more in charge of Capitol security than Mitch McConnell was,” then-Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill explained to The Associated Press in July 2021. “This is a clear attempt to whitewash what happened on Jan. 6th and divert blame.”

The National Guard isn’t directed by the House Speaker.

Footage played during one of the hearings conducted by the House select committee investigation the Jan. 6 insurrection also showed Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) speaking with Cabinet members and governors regarding the Capitol attack.

President Biden’s campaign taunted Trump over the apparent mix-up.

“A deeply confused Trump confuses Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley multiple times: Nikki Haley was in charge on January 6,” they wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “They don’t want to talk about that.”
Anyone that wasn't a hack would know that if you're gonna praise Trump over Biden, you'll need to pick a subject that isn't mental failing because Trump is giving us daily examples of his rapid decline. And he didn't have a high jumping off point to begin with. Your guy already skips debates he's gonna get hammered in out of fear and thin skinned ego. But he's got your hack vote. Keep proving everyday why you are the joke you are.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

OH noes! Trump mixed up a couple of names! :lol:

Shit Show gets lost on stage, mumbles, stammers, stutters, forgets his train of thought, cant use a small set of stairs, addresses people who are not there or are sometimes not even alive, habitually repeats debunked stories, and consistently struggles to form clear coherent sentences.
If a debate between Trump and Shit Show ever happens how do you think that will go? Oh, who am I kidding? You dont answer difficult questions. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:17 pm OH noes! Trump mixed up a couple of names! :lol:
And thinks he ran against Barack Obama, and then beat him. And he thinks Obama is currently president. And he thinks World War 2 hasn't happened yet but will if he loses the election again. And he thinks you need an id to buy bread. And he rambles off routinely in public. And he, and he, and he, basically you have to ignore so much in order for you to pretend that Trump is not mentally unfit for the job he already betrayed before. And that doesn't even touch on all the other ways he's unfit that you would love to pin on Joe Biden, but can't because there is no evidence for that. If you were not such the partisan hack that you are, you'd take your unfounded accusations about Joe Biden and realize all of them apply to your boy Trump, and call for justice. But hack is gonna hack, because to you, fascism is more appealing than democracy.
Chris Sununu wrote: If he’s off the teleprompter, he can barely keep a cogent thought
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If you want to claim that the guy younger than Shit Show is too old to be POTUS you'll get no argument from me. I think theyre both too old.
The difference is that one is a mush brain that is physically and mentally deteriorating before our eyes and the other is just an ass.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

But Trump is a FASCIST and wants to be king!!!!!!1
Here is Shit Show bragging about defying the Supreme Court:

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JFC
This is your guy, Democrats.

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:27 am JFC
This is your guy, Democrats.

Its actually sad on one level, and also infuriating that the MSM has acted as buffer for him in order to hide his diminished capacities.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden’s bout with inflation just suffered another setback
The Consumer Price Index rose by 3.1 percent in January.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/1 ... i-00141140