Biden's Afghan failure

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Biden's Afghan failure

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:42 pm They need some anti Biden propaganda desperately. He's kicking ass on the economy.. Undoing trump pro corporation regulations.... trying his best to get these Trumper morons to take the vaccine..... got us out of a 20 year war. And having a decent human being as a president again. You can almost see the desperation with these righties and all the bulshit they keep throwing at him. Checking his watch at Dover Air Force Base After all the bodies were gone off the tarmac and the ceremony was over but they take one little picture and they put their own spin on it like the disingenuous liar that they are
LMFAO. Trump was the first President in 40 years (Carter) that didn't get us involved in a conflict/War. Rose tinted glasses much?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:42 pm They need some anti Biden propaganda desperately. He's kicking ass on the economy.. Undoing trump pro corporation regulations.... trying his best to get these Trumper morons to take the vaccine..... got us out of a 20 year war. And having a decent human being as a president again. You can almost see the desperation with these righties and all the bulshit they keep throwing at him. Checking his watch at Dover Air Force Base After all the bodies were gone off the tarmac and the ceremony was over but they take one little picture and they put their own spin on it like the disingenuous liar that they are
Gosh you are such a hack. All the polls, even the dim ones show shit show underwater. We know your panties are wadded and you are desperate to get your media dogs to change the subject.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Gob bless President Biden. 2nd best President behind Barrack Obama.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm Gob bless President Biden. 2nd best President behind Barrack Obama.
Ok, now you're just trolling. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:57 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm Gob bless President Biden. 2nd best President behind Barrack Obama.
Ok, now you're just trolling. :lol:
And to think he was wringing his hands all but a year ago for being forced into voting for him :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The Biden administration is helping Tajikistan secure a portion of its border with Afghanistan to combat security threats, as the Biden Border Crisis™ continues, unabated, with thousands of illegal aliens — many of whom might be COVID-positive — continuing to stream into America on a daily basis.
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:47 pm
LMFAO. Trump was the first President in 40 years (Carter) that didn't get us involved in a conflict/War. Rose tinted glasses much?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:56 pm The Biden administration is helping Tajikistan secure a portion of its border with Afghanistan to combat security threats, as the Biden Border Crisis™ continues, unabated, with thousands of illegal aliens — many of whom might be COVID-positive — continuing to stream into America on a daily basis.
has Tajikistan been watching the news lately? If they were giving yahoo reviews on combating security threats and border protection, i'm not sure this is a wise choice for them.
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:56 pm The Biden administration is helping Tajikistan secure a portion of its border with Afghanistan to combat security threats, as the Biden Border Crisis™ continues, unabated, with thousands of illegal aliens — many of whom might be COVID-positive — continuing to stream into America on a daily basis.
has Tajikistan been watching the news lately? If they were giving yahoo reviews on combating security threats and border protection, i'm not sure this is a wise choice for them.
You should go help, you know all about riding fences right?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:22 pm
i know quite a lot about it. I rode several miles of fence last week-end. patched about half dozen coyote digs. i plan to do some more this week-end.
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:53 pm
i know quite a lot about it. I rode several miles of fence last week-end. patched about half dozen coyote digs. i plan to do some more this week-end.
I would imagine you use a quad or a side by side and not a horse
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:53 pm
I would imagine you use a quad or a side by side and not a horse
both at times. usually a side by side. you can only carry so much stuff on a quad.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I know it's never going to happen but I would love to see a picture of Rancho Flumper.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:27 pm I know it's never going to happen but I would love to see a picture of Rancho Flumper.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://news.sky.com/video/taliban-appe ... r-12396530

That’s a link to a video showing the Taliban fly one of the 30+black hawks gifted them by US taxpayers.

I guess the Taliban has a secret flight school…
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:35 pm https://news.sky.com/video/taliban-appe ... r-12396530

That’s a link to a video showing the Taliban fly one of the 30+black hawks gifted them by US taxpayers.

Day late and a dollar short as usual charlie. It's an afghan pilot trained by us
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:35 pm https://news.sky.com/video/taliban-appe ... r-12396530

Day late and a dollar short as usual charlie. It's an afghan pilot trained by us
Soooooooo, an afghan pilot trained by us now working for the Taliban. Sweet.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm

As long as it's not a Taliban fighter flying it he's totally cool with it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Fly the helicopter or we cut your head off..........seems simple enough.

I don't think the taliban airforce is going to last very long
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:50 pm

I'm sorry if it hurts you that I fact check you morons........ not a Taliban pilot...... there is no Taliban Flight School....... your hand-wringing propaganda is a bunch of Lies as usual
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:55 pm

I'm sorry if it hurts you that I fact check you morons........ not a Taliban pilot...... there is no Taliban Flight School....... your hand-wringing propaganda is a bunch of Lies as usual
....not a Taliban pilot...
If not Taliban then...contractor? Collaborator? Traitor? Taliban adjacent?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 pm

The only traitors im sure about are republicans
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:03 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 pm

The only traitors im sure about are republicans
Insert a Traitor Joe's Afghan military surplus meme that I'm too lazy to link.