Biden's Afghan failure

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Re: Biden's Afghan failure

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:06 pm Big ups to Biden and the military (CIA, or whoever did it) for getting that SOB Zalwahari. It goes to show you don't have to keep a war going to kill those SOB's over there in their houses.
Sure. Bad guys getting dead is a good thing.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 am A pic of the drone with the slicer dicer option was shown on Twitter.

He got the super shave and haircut
I've heard about that. Apparently the drone we gave the Saudis have been using them in Yemen. Do you have a link to that pic?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 am A pic of the drone with the slicer dicer option was shown on Twitter.

He got the super shave and haircut
I've heard about that. Apparently the drone we gave the Saudis have been using them in Yemen. Do you have a link to that pic?
I'm not sure that any actual pictures of that thing exist. Its the AGM-114R9X Hellfire variation missile. It is equipped with blades used to cut through vehicles and such. And it doesn't explode like a bomb, which is why there is no collateral damage or blow up buildings involved.

Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Thats impressive, although how does it account for human movement? Heat sensor I suppose
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm Thats impressive, although how does it account for human movement? Heat sensor I suppose
I'm not really sure. Its basically a big bullet. Almost like a shot gun blast where you can cover around 18" diameter of area with one shot.

But at whatever speed it is flying, you would have to have some damn good aim. no way something at that speed could change direction very fast.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

It's amazing Zawahiri was able to terrorize the world for over 40 years. He was in jail after the Sadat assassination in 81.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:18 pm It's amazing Zawahiri was able to terrorize the world for over 40 years. He was in jail after the Sadat assassination in 81.
Seriously. When was the last time the media even mentioned the guy? Talk about a wag the dog moment