Biden's Afghan failure

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Biden's Afghan failure

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 am Doesnt know who is coming over the border and now Bidens refugees are already committing crimes. smh
2 Afghan men at Fort McCoy charged with assault, engaging in sex act with a child
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crim ... 4ca95.html
The minor was a boy no doubt.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 am Doesnt know who is coming over the border and now Bidens refugees are already committing crimes. smh
2 Afghan men at Fort McCoy charged with assault, engaging in sex act with a child
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crim ... 4ca95.html
It’s a cultural thing. Don’t be a bigot
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/2 ... ing-514491
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:15 pm Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan
So is someone lying or does Biden* really not remember the conversation?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:15 pm Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan
Which is worse?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:38 pm
Which is worse?
Not remembering.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Thats nice
Kabul airport bomber who killed U.S. troops was released from Bagram prison before deadly attack

Intelligence sources confirmed that the suicide bomber had been set free by the Taliban.

The suicide bomber who killed 13 U.S. servicemembers and scores of Afghans outside Kabul airport was set free from prison at Bagram Air Base shortly before the deadly August bombing, intelligence officials confirmed.

The bomber, identified by ISIS-K as Abdul Rehman Al-Loghri, walked out of the prison on Aug. 15, after the U.S. military relinquished control of the sprawling Bagram base, according to multiple sources. The bombing occurred the following week, on Aug. 26, as crowds of people surrounded the airport.

The jihadist was among those who were set free from Bagram prison when Taliban forces took over Afghanistan, two U.S. intelligence sources told Just the News.

Other news outlets also have reported that Al-Loghri was released from the prison.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wait till Biker finds out who got the Tailban leaders released from prison 8-)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Awesome...
Taliban say they won’t work with U.S. to contain Islamic State
Senior Taliban officials and U.S. representatives are meeting this weekend in Doha, the capital of Qatar.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/0 ... wal-515745
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hate to be a debbie downer, but i wouldn't get my hopes up too much about negotiating with the Taliban.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:25 am i hate to be a debbie downer, but i wouldn't get my hopes up too much about negotiating with the Taliban.
Of course, but the Biden administration assured us that they have "assurances" and "expectations" of how the Taliban will govern.
Looks like maybe helping to control a leading terrorist group doesnt fall under those things.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:36 am
Animal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:25 am i hate to be a debbie downer, but i wouldn't get my hopes up too much about negotiating with the Taliban.
Of course, but the Biden administration assured us that they have "assurances" and "expectations" of how the Taliban will govern.
Looks like maybe helping to control a leading terrorist group doesnt fall under those things.
the Taliban pretty much have a get out of jail free card for the next 20 years or more. Other than a drone strike here and there, they know that no one is going to come back in there.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:38 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:36 am
the Taliban pretty much have a get out of jail free card for the next 20 years or more. Other than a drone strike here and there, they know that no one is going to come back in there.
Yep.
Of course, Shit Show Joe could always send them another "strongly worded letter" as the last one they sent doesnt seem to be doing the trick.

Biden UN Ambassador Assures Wolf Blitzer: Taliban Received a ‘Very Strongly Worded’ Statement About ‘Human Rights’
https://www.mediaite.com/news/biden-un- ... an-rights/
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Watch this tool bag Biden flunky try to squirm his way out of the direct question of whether or not Americans were left behind. Finally, a general gives an direct answer.

[media] https://twitter.com/i/status/1453059527822254087 [/media]
Biker

Post by Biker »

Flashback-Biden: If ‘You Leave Those Billions of Dollars of Weapons Behind’ in Iraq, They’ll ‘Be Used Against Your Grandchild’

“Well isn’t this interesting,” Sen. Melissa Melendez (R-Calif.) said Friday, tweeting out video of 2007 presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden (D-Delaware) warning against the danger of pulling U.S. troops out of Iraq before first removing the “billions of dollars of weapons” the U.S. military had in the country.

At an August 12, 2007 campaign event in Winterset, Iowa, Biden warned that the billions of dollars of weapons left behind – such as those left behind by the U.S. military’s hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan this year – would end up being used against America:

“It will take a year to get the American troops out. Do you hear me, now? That’s the truth.

“It will take a year to get them physically out.

“Now, if you leave all the equipment behind, you might be able to do it in seven months.

“Then, you leave those billions of dollars of weapons behind you that, I promise you, are going to be used against your grandchild and mine, someday.”
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Good grief.

We no longer have a free press.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Horrendous and unacceptable. What a fucking buffoon
Pentagon Admits Biden Left Dozens Of Family Members Of U.S. Troops In Afghanistan

The Pentagon is admitting that since President Biden withdrew all U.S. troops from Afghanistan, several dozen immediate family members of U.S. service members are still trapped there.

A memo issued by Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl asks U.S. military personnel and DoD civilians who have immediate family members requiring help to leave Afghanistan to contact his office, NBC News reports. The memo “instructs service members and Defense Department civilians to email a specific address with the subject ‘immediate family member,’” the network reports.

According to defense officials, several dozen immediate family members of U.S. service members are still in Afghanistan. “There are well over 100 extended family members still in Afghanistan, but it’s not clear how many of them want to leave the country,” NBC News states, citing the officials.

In late September, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) sent a letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Secretary of State Antony Blinken in which he stated, “If we abandon the family members of our service men and women in Afghanistan, they will certainly be slaughtered by the Taliban.” He wrote:

The United States’ deadly and chaotic exit from Afghanistan has left a stain on our country for generations. Many Americans have been left behind by the Biden Administration and thousands, if not tens of thousands of our Afghan partners and their families were also abandoned.

Over the last month, I have been contacted by hundreds of Texans who are desperately trying to get friends and family members safely out of the country. While we have been able to help some, many are trapped. There are reports of several hundred of people, including American citizens, who have been waiting over a week for charted flights to take off from Mazar-i-Sharif airport.

That includes the family members of several Texans who currently serve in the military. They have been working night and day to safely evacuate their family members. But their efforts so far have not been successful. These brave men and women have volunteered to risk their lives to protect our country. Yet, now, when they need us the most, the federal government has turned our backs on them. If we abandon the family members of our service men and women in Afghanistan, they will certainly be slaughtered by the Taliban.

I am asking for you to provide me with details of how many U.S. servicemembers have family currently trapped in Afghanistan and your agencies are doing to secure their evacuation.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... n_11042021
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

According to Shit Show Joe, Stapes and Occupy Democrats that constitutes a success!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Afghanistan evacuation price tag rises by $7 billion
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021 ... 7-billion/
Biker

Post by Biker »

The gift that keeps on giving....

Thats nice
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... ower-bill/

Taliban can’t keep the books balanced. Whodathunk it possible?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Shit Show continues!

80 Americans still want to leave Afghanistan but evacuation flights remain grounded
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/politics ... index.html