Biden's Afghan failure

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Biden's Afghan failure

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:35 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:09 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:51 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:20 am

Wow. You have to sink to extra dumb for that to be your legitimate response to this. :lol:
You understand why this is even possible, right?
It is utterly amazing that you think this helps. :lol:
Utterly amazing that anything from your fascist brain is taken seriously.
Do you think the withdrawal went well? Could Biden have done some things different? These are pretty simple questions...why dont you give them a shot?
Why would I care? You're bias is completely evident.

Keep up the whataboutism though.
Really hard to believe you’re this much of a cheerleader, but I suppose it doesn’t require a lot of critical thinking
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:42 pm I mean no one couldve seen this coming, right?

Report: Putin and Taliban Negotiating Sale of US Arms Left Behind by Biden in Afghanistan
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023 ... an-n694162
So, Biden's responsible for military property now? :roll:
Wow. You have to sink to extra dumb for that to be your legitimate response to this. :lol:
The Annenberg Foundation lulz
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:35 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:09 am

It is utterly amazing that you think this helps. :lol:
Utterly amazing that anything from your fascist brain is taken seriously.
Do you think the withdrawal went well? Could Biden have done some things different? These are pretty simple questions...why dont you give them a shot?
Why would I care? You're bias is completely evident.

Keep up the whataboutism though.
Holy fuck. What exactly is the "whataboutism"? We are literally talking about the consequences of the shit withdrawal of Afghanistan in a thread about the shit withdrawal of Afghanistan. :lol:
I'll rephrase since you seem to be having trouble:
Do you think the withdrawal of Afghanistan went as well as it could have?
Do you think Biden could have done some things different regarding the withdrawal from Afghanistan that might have made things better?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Why does Cheezy want to still be at war?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:14 pm Why does Cheezy want to still be at war?
I don't you fucking retard. Knowing the withdrawal was a complete shit show from a shit show president doesn't mean I want war. It means I have a brain, eyes and the ability to accurately process information available to me. You, conversely, are more interested in gargling Shit Show's dusty jizz.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:27 pm
I don't you fucking retard. Knowing the withdrawal was a complete shit show from a shit show president doesn't mean I want war. It means I have a brain, eyes and the ability to accurately process information available to me. You, conversely, are more interested in gargling Shit Show's dusty jizz.
Tell me you’re a bigot without saying you’re a bigot
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:29 pm
Nah 'cause I'm not, but I *will* happily tell you that you're a retard all day every day. Retard.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:14 pm
Nah 'cause I'm not, but I *will* happily tell you that you're a retard all day every day. Retard.
For a person with a limited vocabulary it’s amusing that you think you know the meaning of words
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:21 pm
For a person with a limited vocabulary it’s amusing that you think you know the meaning of words
Lolz.
I know what retard means and how it perfectly applies to you. Retard.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:24 pm
Who wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:21 pm
Lolz.
I know what retard means and how it perfectly applies to you. Retard.
Sure thing bigot
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden admin forces family of soldier killed in Afghanistan withdrawal to pay $60,000 to transport her body to Arlington National Cemetery
https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-adm ... aign=64487
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:20 pm Biden admin forces family of soldier killed in Afghanistan withdrawal to pay $60,000 to transport her body to Arlington National Cemetery
Not cool...no veteran family should ever have to be submitted to that. Just one more thing this administration does not care about.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:20 pm Biden admin forces family of soldier killed in Afghanistan withdrawal to pay $60,000 to transport her body to Arlington National Cemetery
Not cool...no veteran family should ever have to be submitted to that. Just one more thing this administration does not care about.
i don't know jack crap about this situation, but I can't help but first stop at the cost of $60 fucking THOUSAND dollars to ship a casket across the country. You can ship a fucking piano across the country for less than $1,000. Forget the part about the family paying, or a non profit paying or the DOD paying, the problem with this whole situation is the $60,000 price tag. Let's first figure that one out before we spend too much time on who should pay it.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:04 pm
Ricrude wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:19 pm
i don't know jack crap about this situation, but I can't help but first stop at the cost of $60 fucking THOUSAND dollars to ship a casket across the country. You can ship a fucking piano across the country for less than $1,000. Forget the part about the family paying, or a non profit paying or the DOD paying, the problem with this whole situation is the $60,000 price tag. Let's first figure that one out before we spend too much time on who should pay it.
My issue with this is the "thought" that a veteran family should pay for transportation of a loved one, "KIA", to rest in Arlington. I agree that 60k is an egregious amount to throw out there and if true is an affront of enormous proportions. I should have been more specific with my comment. I will not retract though the treatment of veterans by this administration or any previous administration. A lot more needs to be done to care for them. Maybe we should use a few billion of the Ukraine money for that...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:46 pm
Please tell me thats not true. :x
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:17 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:46 pm
Please tell me thats not true. :x
https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press- ... -entities/
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I think it's early in the game to be throwing money at them but I'm not completely opposed to supporting a more stable Afghanistan.

Supposedly the Taliban is taking their leadership more serious this time around and looking for international recognition as they soften some of their extreme ideals. If this is true, would you guys be OK with helping the Afghans?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:41 pm I think it's early in the game to be throwing money at them but I'm not completely opposed to supporting a more stable Afghanistan.

Supposedly the Taliban is taking their leadership more serious this time around and looking for international recognition as they soften some of their extreme ideals. If this is true, would you guys be OK with helping the Afghans?
Thats quite a stretch, as the Taliban have yet to show anything remotely close to being a serious government
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:08 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:41 pm I think it's early in the game to be throwing money at them but I'm not completely opposed to supporting a more stable Afghanistan.

Thats quite a stretch, as the Taliban have yet to show anything remotely close to being a serious government
I said supposedly. :lol:
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:41 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:08 pm

I said supposedly. :lol:
Let me know when they start treating women better.