The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Animal »

i hope you realize that one of the things on the list of "adverse effects" is "redness at injection site". Another is "tenderness at injection site". My god. :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

"One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations."
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:21 am "One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations."
give me a link to the actual data that back that up. i want to see this list of things that qualify as a "serious" event
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Ummmmm...

Ok.

German Health Ministry: 'One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations'
Twitter removed post as "misleading," then reinstated with added note that "the risk is very small."

"Correction: The reporting rate for severe adverse reactions according to data from PEI is 0.2 reports per 1000 doses," the Health Ministry wrote. The revised figure corresponds to one report per five thousand injections, not people as was originally stated.

cite
That's... actually worse.

Also, here is non-German study that collaborates the claim.

...And to think, some places (like Canada) are considering making these shots mandatory. In their case, every 9 months.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:36 am Ummmmm...

Ok.

German Health Ministry: 'One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations'
Twitter removed post as "misleading," then reinstated with added note that "the risk is very small."

"Correction: The reporting rate for severe adverse reactions according to data from PEI is 0.2 reports per 1000 doses," the Health Ministry wrote. The revised figure corresponds to one report per five thousand injections, not people as was originally stated.

cite
That's... actually worse.

Also, here is non-German study that collaborates the claim.

...And to think, some places (like Canada) are considering making these shots mandatory. In their case, every 9 months.
that doesn't list what qualifies as a "serious adverse event". Can you post the list of what it includes? thanks.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

According to their website:
Severe adverse effects include side effects that are fatal or life-threatening, require hospitalisation or an extended hospital stay, or lead to permanent or severe disability, invalidity, congenital anomalies or birth defects.

cite
But yeah, maybe he just misspoke when he posted that... Twice.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 am According to their website:
Severe adverse effects include side effects that are fatal or life-threatening, require hospitalisation or an extended hospital stay, or lead to permanent or severe disability, invalidity, congenital anomalies or birth defects.

cite
look. at least be smart enough to understand the english language. That sentence you posted says, "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......"

what the fuck else does it include? Post the list of what is included. we all know how these conspirists dance around with wording. You have to sift through the bullshit, which is what i am trying to do.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:19 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 am According to their website:

cite
look. at least be smart enough to understand the english language. That sentence you posted says, "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......"

what the fuck else does it include? Post the list of what is included. we all know how these conspirists dance around with wording. You have to sift through the bullshit, which is what i am trying to do.
Hey man, I searched their site. That's the best I can find.

In fact, even the CDC just says, "Serious Adverse Events Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability or incapacity."

I don't think the sentence "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......" exists for these shots. The closest I can readily recall is the several pages that pfizer was forced to publish a couple months back. ...And that list ain't pretty.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

but you can't mix and match definition. you can't get the definition of a "severe adverse effect" from the CDC or Pfizer and expect that to be the criteria used in some study in Germany.

You should be suspicious just because of the nature of the findings. If 1 out of every 5,000 people here in the US that got a vaccine had some kind of serious side effect, we would know about it. you wouldn't have to dig up some german study with vague language.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

A) Take it up with the German minister of health.

B) Why would we know about it?

It took 18 months for the msm to admit this whole fiasco might have started from a lab! And that was obvious...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

29 year old soccer players fall down dead all of the time. amiright?

A 29-year-old, recently vaccinated, California soccer player died 15-days after a large fight erupted during a match over a disagreement with the referee's decision, according to the Oxnard Police Department.

On July 10, Oxnard police responded to reports of a large fight between two adult soccer teams on a high school soccer field. Authorities found Misael Sanchez unresponsive and not breathing, Oxnard police said in a release.
"The fight occurred when the two teams disagreed with a referee's decision," Oxnard police said. Sanchez was on the field playing when the fight broke out. "During the fight, Sanchez was assaulted by multiple assailants," police said.
disco.moon
Can't even with this place

Post by disco.moon »

You guys need to discuss monkeypox.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:32 pm You guys need to discuss monkeypox.
necronomous
The Doctor Is In

Post by necronomous »

ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Hey squirt, you work in healthcare; what do you think of these mRna vaccines?
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 pm Hey squirt, you work in healthcare; what do you think of these mRna vaccines?
I waited a long time before getting vaccinated (Aug-Sep 2021). I can tell you that once it was rolled out and the elderly were getting it first, our Covid admissions dropped precipitously. That's not an exaggeration. I do not see the protection with these asinine boosters every fucking week they want to roll out (obviously not every week, but you get my point).

As a nurse who was working in a med/surg unit during Covid, I can tell you who was most affected by Covid. And by most affected, I mean life-threatening.

The elderly.

Fat fucks with numerous co-morbidities. (I had a 40-ish year old morbidly obese female asthmatic who scared the shit out of me because I thought she was going to drop dead on me.)

Diabetics.

Asthma sufferers.

I still work at the hospital on an as-needed basis, and I truly cannot tell you the last time we had to transfer someone to a higher level of care. (We don't have an ICU, vents, etc.) Hell, we had an 89 year old with Covid not long ago who we were sure was on his way out via the mortuary, but he recovered. I don't think he was even getting Remdesivir. His daughter was about to put him on Hospice. None of this means anything and it's anecdotal. Coincidence does not equal causation. Nevertheless, I can only report what I've seen and been through the last 2.5 years.

We could talk about all the young, healthy athletes dropping dead. But again, coincidence..... And how many of them have been getting booster shots?
squirt

Post by squirt »

I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

squirt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:55 pm I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

squirt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:55 pm I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
I though asymptomatic spread was debunked as bullshit?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

For realz. All four of us got it in March. Sniffles and a bit drowsy but hardly deadly. I am sure people get it and dont know it and take it around. Luckily its not as deadly.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:53 pm
Queers get a pass. Can’t keep their dicks out of more than just one hole, despite all the known risks.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
squirt

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:34 pm
I though asymptomatic spread was debunked as bullshit?
Suresuresuresure.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker is like that guy that worked for Saddam and stood out in front of the bombed out buildings every day and said, "There is no war here. We are not being attacked"
squirt

Post by squirt »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 pm
Queers get a pass. Can’t keep their dicks out of more than just one hole, despite all the known risks.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 pm
Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden