The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:28 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:26 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:03 pm Are we sure tennis isn't just really hard or Nadal is a pussy? Looks like collapsing is normal for him. He did it in January too. And here is an article from 2011.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/nad ... 1jstx.html
biker thinks that every heart related problem on earth now stems from the vaccines. he's lost his fucking mind.
Do you ever remember a time in which all these athletes suddenly develop cardiac issues, because I sure as fuck do not
no. but then i never remember a time when tedious butt hurt people were so afraid their original position on the virus might be in jeopardy that they combed the world news each day looking for anything to prop up their lost cause.
These stories pop up on my feed daily. I dont look for them

Roll em up
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Jen Psaki: vaxxed, boosted, and infected with SARS-Cov-2 twice in under five months

The miracle of mRNA technology, the gift that keeps on giving

Alex Berenson

Also: she had two “socially distant” meetings with Uncle Joe yesterday? Is our president such an eggshell at this point that his own staff has to sit at the other end of the room ala Bad Vlad? This White House inspires more confidence every day!
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Shhh....don't tell Animal

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

So, how many people died from the Flu last year?
5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH MATH
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:37 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:28 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:26 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:03 pm Are we sure tennis isn't just really hard or Nadal is a pussy? Looks like collapsing is normal for him. He did it in January too. And here is an article from 2011.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/nad ... 1jstx.html
biker thinks that every heart related problem on earth now stems from the vaccines. he's lost his fucking mind.
Do you ever remember a time in which all these athletes suddenly develop cardiac issues, because I sure as fuck do not
no. but then i never remember a time when tedious butt hurt people were so afraid their original position on the virus might be in jeopardy that they combed the world news each day looking for anything to prop up their lost cause.
These stories pop up on my feed daily. I dont look for them
There's your answer. They just keep perpetuating the same shit to themselves. Then they repost and reread another 100 times, so WOW FUCK!! Now its all over the interwebs! Gotta be real.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

The former head of the Centers for Disease Control makes a stunning admission about the mRNA vaccine

An admission and a half, actually.

Alex Berenson

Yesterday, Dr. Tom Frieden, who ran the Centers for Disease Control for eight years under Barack Obama, accidentally told the truth about Covid vaccines in a New York Times opinion piece.

Frieden is a perfect mirror to the establishment. He has all the right thinks and none of the wrong thinks. (He’s such a perfect mirror that somehow the fact that he pled guilty in 2019 to groping a woman in his apartment doesn’t keep him from giving his thinks everywhere. Remember #MeToo? Yeah, me neither.)

Anyway, Frieden spent last year promising that mRNA vaccines would solve Covid.

In January 2021, he tweeted that they were “stunningly effective.” In March he promised that “Covid vaccines will end the pandemic” as long as enough people received them.

Even in July, when their failure was obvious to anyone paying attention (a group that, sadly, did not include the public health bureaucrats and Democratic politicians trying to mandate jabs), he told CNN:

Look, don’t blame Dr. Frieden for these thinks. At the time, those were the right thinks. Only idiots like The Pandemic’s Wrongest Man had any other thinks.

But now Dr. Frieden has new thinks about how well the vaccines work. I’ll let him explain:

Wait? Can you say that again?

Protection against infection through vaccination is something of a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon.

So a never-before-approved biotechnology that you told us would end Covid turned out to be “a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon”? Maybe we should have figured that out before we gave it to a billion-plus people, I dunno?

Also, note that Frieden is no longer making any claims about how long vaccines will help prevent Covid deaths - only that their protection against serious outcomes is “more durable.”

More durable than a “flash-in-the-pan”? So is that like two pan-flashes, Doc?

Finally, Frieden also essentially admits that natural immunity to Covid is superior to the artificial kind. Vaccine protection fades; post-infection immunity may not.

Three stunners in 40 words.

How thinks have changed.

But wait, there’s more.

Late in the article, Frieden drops in one more nugget:

We don’t yet know what’s driving the emergence of variants…

Hmm. That seems like a super-odd caveat. Wouldn’t coronavirus variants be driven by the normal evolutionary process that drives all viruses to change over time? What’s different this time?

Oh, I remember! This time, we gave a billion-plus people mRNA vaccines that caused their immune systems to hyperfocus on only one small part of the virus and thus left them massively vulnerable if that part of the virus mutated. No worries, though, the vaccines were sterilizing -

Oh, they weren’t?

Look, I’m sure it’ll all work out fine. Anyhoo, too late now.

Frieden is of course too careful to do more than hint at this potential disaster. Those thinks are not yet allowed. Maybe in six months, if and when a new variant is rocketing around.

But hey, at least we can all admit now the vaccines don’t stop infection or transmission.

Well, some of us can!

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Imagine being this invested in the vaccines while at the same time not really invested in them
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:33 pm there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:50 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:33 pm there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
It turned out to be 100% accurate, Ricky. Christ, youre dumb
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:54 pm
No. It didn't.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 pm
No. It didn't.
I know we were told at the beginning that the vaccines "stopped the spread"; but that was never really true. You can catch and spread covid vaccinated or not.

The best aspect of this shot, which you must get prior to infection, is it allows you to protect yourself from the worst outcomes if you get sick; especially if you are old and/or unhealthy. But, this benefit diminishes with every mutation.

Lastly, there are over 1,000 reactions listed in its side effect profile...

So, what are you disputing here? The part where he suggests "Don't think of it as a vaccine"?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Who
Not Dead Yet

Post by Who »

Lalalalalala

Derp
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

one way to tell when someone has desperately lost an argument is when they start declaring themselves the winner. :lol:
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

That just means it's working!! :lol:

Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Image'

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So that crazy FDA has now approved a second booster shot to anyone over 50 that wants it. You just have to wait until at least 4 months since your first booster.

I thought Biker had already proven how deadly this vaccine is? I wonder why they would go against such superb medical research as Biker's feed and make a decision like this? Soccer players have had cardiac events and stuff. Did they not hear that Justin Bieber's wife had about a one hour episode that left her fine?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:39 pm So that crazy FDA has now approved a second booster shot to anyone over 50 that wants it. You just have to wait until at least 4 months since your first booster.

I thought Biker had already proven how deadly this vaccine is? I wonder why they would go against such superb medical research as Biker's feed and make a decision like this? Soccer players have had cardiac events and stuff. Did they not hear that Justin Bieber's wife had about a one hour episode that left her fine?
The next time a skier breaks his leg skiing, Biker will be in here saying the vaccine made his bones brittle. :lol:
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 pm
No. It didn't.
It does nothing for prevention of infection, which is the point for vaccines. It may help prevent hospitalizations. Maybe
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Go get your eight free COVID tests, guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:20 pm :lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Governments are using the pandemic to their own (authoritative) ends, they have given Big Pharma massive layers of protection against liability if their shots do any damage, and big media has championed the cause while silencing any dissent (and even basic debate). All the while making big-BIG bucks.

So help me out here...

Why wouldn't they continue to push out more and more vaccines?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:00 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:20 pm :lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Governments are using the pandemic to their own (authoritative) ends, they have given Big Pharma massive layers of protection against liability if their shots do any damage, and big media has championed the cause while silencing any dissent (and even basic debate). All the while making big-BIG bucks.

So help me out here...

first of all, they aren't pushing out more vaccines, these are the same old vaccines that we have been using for over a year now. the same ones that there are not massive layers of people lining up to file liability suits because of damage the shots have done. The reason they aren't lining up isn't because they aren't allowed to sue, they aren't lining up because they don't have any damages. But you know that and it makes you feel dumber than we all suspect you to be. you are a classic conspiracy moron that can't admit they were wrong and so you continue to cling to these stupid stories that make absolutely no sense at this point.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:00 am

So help me out here...

first of all, they aren't pushing out more vaccines, these are the same old vaccines that we have been using for over a year now. the same ones that there are not massive layers of people lining up to file liability suits because of damage the shots have done. The reason they aren't lining up isn't because they aren't allowed to sue, they aren't lining up because they don't have any damages. But you know that and it makes you feel dumber than we all suspect you to be. you are a classic conspiracy moron that can't admit they were wrong and so you continue to cling to these stupid stories that make absolutely no sense at this point.
First off, you didn't answer the question. If you want to say "promote" instead of "push", that's on you. It changes nothing.

Now, if you want to talk about potential vaccine damage/reporting/compensation, I'm game.

Let's start with something simple: How does one prove a vaccine hurt them?
(Especially if they damage is minor, they have other health issues, or the damage doesn't appear until along years down the road).