The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:45 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:36 am A) Lots of people are reading the data and agree that natural immunity (for young and healthy people) is best. Look at Africa, low vaccine rates, low virus hospital care/deaths. The excuse is always, "their national population is younger". Certainly you can start to connect these dots.

B) Claiming people don't want a mRNA shot because they "fear a needle" is idiotic and no different than claiming them to be 'conspiracy theorists'. These labels are used to dismiss legit concerns and shut down necessary conversations so people can make the most informed choices for their health. And you know this already, so be better.

C) The study I linked from Israel should raise some red flags about mRNA vaccine safety. A 25% increase is not insignificant.

Its all about personal, informed choices.

If I am weighing a 25% increased chance of a heart attack or similar life changing event when I am young, verse a less than 1% chance of dying to a virus that I more than likely wont even know I had --> The risk of infection is much better than the risk of adverse reaction.

Now, if I am over 60 and/or have a few dangerous co-morbidities like diabetes. Well, that 25% increased chance of a heart attack might be significantly less risky than getting covid.

This is simple, logical stuff.
its pretty obvious that you are retarded. There's a lot of smart guys, much much smarter than you, that have looked at data from all over the world and they have concluded and continue to conclude that the vaccine is the best prevention. Being boosted and a 4th booster if you are over 60 years old. Those are just the facts, dummy.

And now, contrary to your stupid hypothesis, they are approving vaccines for younger kids.
Ummm.... "the best prevention"? Really? Its been long established these vaccines don't do shit to prevent infection. There only saving grace is mitigating severe illness and death... for a few weeks. And that benefit is virtually non-existent if you are younger than 50 and healthy.

Moreso, don't you think the last 18+ months of silencing any expert that raised any concern about the vaccines as... remarkably telling?

Nah man, whats dumb is listening to one side of a story and taking it as gospel. What's dumb is assuming big pharma and big government who both have a long track record of deceit and putting profits over people are magically "telling the truth this time" (especially when they wouldn't even be honest about the possibility of it coming from a lab from a different fucking Country). Whats dumb is risking a 25% increase in life changing heart issues in healthy children to protect them from a virus that, at best, has roughly a .01% chance of hurting them.

But sure, you keep projecting and calling me the dummy. lol
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Who
Not Dead Yet

Post by Who »

It’s a sad day when I agree with Earl from the Circle K’s favourite customer, but here we are.

The reason most medicines take so long to get approved as we have found out from this vaccine.

It works, just not as well as most would want.

Side effects are minimal, but boosters will be required.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:11 am
Tell that to the 15,000 dead from that poison
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Quantity does not equal safety.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:46 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
a 25% increase in cardiac events in those that got a vaccine? You have lost your fucking mind. Jesus, you are stupid.
Who
Not Dead Yet

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:30 pm
What about the millions that have died because they didn’t get a jab?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Who wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:53 pm
Biker wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:30 pm
What about the millions that have died because they didn’t get a jab?
The vast majority of those "millions" are elderly people. So, what about them?

https://www.statistikdatabasen.scb.se/p ... I/Dodstal/

Sweden mortality rates, you can go back 22 years, by age and gender. If you were brave enough to challenge the fear narrative you would notice the only age groups with spikes in mortality are those in the highest age brackets.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:48 pm

a 25% increase in cardiac events in those that got a vaccine? You have lost your fucking mind. Jesus, you are stupid.
Yes, kiddo, a 25% increase in cardiac events.

Read the study in the link provided.
In the study wrote:An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:02 am

In the study wrote:An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates.
you are literally too stupid to engage. I am convinced you have brain damage.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Dear everybody,

Please read this study that supports my completely nutty theory. Most of it is written in Hebrew and the data and numbers aren't available to the public to see.

Your Friend,

Cassandros.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:19 am
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:02 am

you are literally too stupid to engage. I am convinced you have brain damage.
Attack the messenger, ignore all data that doesn't support your preconceived notions, act like you won... How very mature of you.

Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."

So, will you follow in his footsteps and arrogantly lock the thread down to?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:45 am there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
I've linked every claim.

Here is my latest again: 25% increase in cardiac events after vaccination, even though you clearly don't have the balls to actually read it.

Tragically, you are proving to be a great example of how its easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:00 am
Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:45 am there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
I've linked every claim.

Here is my latest again: 25% increase in cardiac events after vaccination, even though you clearly don't have the balls to actually read it.

Tragically, you are proving to be a great example of how its easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.
the question is whether YOU have read the stupid link you posted.

Data availability
The COVID-19 and vaccination rate datasets generated and analysed during the current study are available at https://data.gov.il/dataset/covid-19 . EMS call count data are not publicly available as they are derived from national clinical records. Due to national and organizational data privacy regulations this data cannot be shared openly.

if you speak hebrew try that link out. But don't expect any data since that data is private.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:41 am Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."
Good times
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:14 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:41 am Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."
Good times
its good to see two like minded people that share the same views and understandings of a topic. Intellectual twins, these two.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
Good times
its good to see two like minded people that share the same views and understandings of a topic. Intellectual twins, these two.
You don't think it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Really?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:24 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
Good times
You don't think it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Really?
I think that it is quite possible that it escaped from a lab. I was referring to your views on the dangers of the vaccine.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:20 am
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:00 am
I've linked every claim.

the question is whether YOU have read the stupid link you posted.

Data availability
The COVID-19 and vaccination rate datasets generated and analysed during the current study are available at https://data.gov.il/dataset/covid-19 . EMS call count data are not publicly available as they are derived from national clinical records. Due to national and organizational data privacy regulations this data cannot be shared openly.

if you speak hebrew try that link out. But don't expect any data since that data is private.
Any little thing to ignore the study, right?

At the very least, this should prompt a deeper dive into the data, and in more than just one Country.

But we all know the odds that ever happens are low to none. Just like with the lab-leak theory, there will never be concrete evidence --> because the people who benefit from the lie won't allow it.

But don't worry, little by little more data will seep out for you to bash and ignore.

Like this one:

"This wasn't supposed to happen."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

look, stupid, you can't dive into your data because there is none. they say that in the fucking study.

a lot of the decisions that our CDC has made are based on studies out of israel. now, how in the fuck you came up with one that disputes all of those other ones, is, well, about what i would expect out of you and your selective cherry picking of nutty theories.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 am look, stupid, you can't dive into your data because there is none. they say that in the fucking study.

a lot of the decisions that our CDC has made are based on studies out of israel. now, how in the fuck you came up with one that disputes all of those other ones, is, well, about what i would expect out of you and your selective cherry picking of nutty theories.
You hope its a "nutty theory".

Just because you can't read the source material doesn't invalidate the findings.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

The COVID vaccine I'm rooting for. We'll see on June 7 if the fix is in
Novavax will finally get its day with the FDA

A Food and Drug Administration advisory committee has put Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine on its June 7 agenda.

The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Panel includes independent physicians and scientists who make recommendations about vaccine authorization to the FDA, which most often follows those recommendations.

Novavax submitted its vaccine for FDA approval Dec. 31, 2021. Its COVID-19 vaccine is already approved or in use by several other countries in Asia and Europe.

If approved for use in the U.S., it would make Novavax a latecomer to the COVID vaccine arsenal, though its vaccine is different from the mRNA vaccines supplied by Pfizer and Moderna.

The Novavax vaccine is a more traditional protein-based vaccine that can also be stored at much higher refrigeration temperatures. Novavax has also said that because it is a traditional-type vaccine, some hesitant to get the mRNA vaccines might be more willing to take it.

“We continue to hear from physicians, healthcare organizations and consumers who are anxiously awaiting another vaccine option. We believe our vaccine, built on a well-understood protein-based vaccine platform, can play a part in fulfilling this need,” Novavax CEO Stanley Erck said in a statement Friday.

Novavax was among early participants in the federal government’s Operation Warp Speed, receiving $1.6 billion in 2020 to develop and manufacture a COVID vaccine.

In February, Novavax published research supporting its vaccine as effective in teens. It has also been testing a combination COVID and influenza vaccine.