The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:33 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:32 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:06 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:45 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:31 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:29 pm
You realize that being against the covid vaccine doesn't make you an antivaxxer right? I mean you do know this? Please tell me you know this.
spoken like a true anti vaxxer.
Except I've taken all the vaccines, so this makes no sense. Come on you have to realize that taking literally all the vaccines and giving them to your child, EXCEPT covid is not anti-vaccine. Please tell me you're not this fucking stupid.
you are scared of a vaccine that literally billions of people have taken and you are calling me stupid? you are a certified nut.
I've already said I've taken it. I'm not scared of any of it. Im giving you an example of what WOULD NOT make a person antivax. Jesus fucking christ what happens to you with this vaccine shit? Your reasoning, reading comprehension, logic, it all just goes to shit.
So, remind us. What is your point about being against the vaccine?
My point to you from the original was, I xan see how people would be skeptical, because there are credible people and institutions out there saying things against it. Harvard, Yale, Dr's. Now you may disagree with them and you may find shit about them that in turn may or may not be credible, but I understand why they are hesitant, not that I agree or disagree that they are.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:36 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:34 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:17 pm So Necro has sidelocks and a Hoiche hat?
Do you take off your balls when talking about the vaccine, because you sound like a cuck.
you literally sound like Jenny McCarthy and you are questioning my balls?

just take the shot and rub a little dirt on that pain in the injection site. you will be fine, like everyone else.
How do I sound like Jenny? I take vaccines. I gave my kids vaccines. I, in no way, think it causes autism. But disagreeing with one vaccine, is not anti vax in anyway. And I can see that, whether I have taken the covid vax or not. And I've already said, IVE TAKEN THE SHOT.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:41 pm
Do you take off your balls when talking about the vaccine, because you sound like a cuck.

just take the shot and rub a little dirt on that pain in the injection site. you will be fine, like everyone else.
How do I sound like Jenny? I take vaccines. I gave my kids vaccines. I, in no way, think it causes autism. But disagreeing with one vaccine, is not anti vax in anyway. And I can see that, whether I have taken the covid vax or not. And I've already said, IVE TAKEN THE SHOT.
So, you have taken the covid shot, you got your kids covid shots, but you "disagree" with the covid vaccine? WTF?!?!?!
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I took the shot early on, eventhough I have the coof and recovered. And with all the data coming out about effectiveness, suppression of the immune system, and cardiovascular issues, I regret that I did.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:43 pm I took the shot early on, eventhough I have the coof and recovered. And with all the data coming out about effectiveness, suppression of the immune system, and cardiovascular issues, I regret that I did.
in other words, now that you are no longer scared of the virus, your political views have changed your view of the vaccine. :lol:

but, blah blah blah all the data on the blah blah blah........ :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:09 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:43 pm I took the shot early on, eventhough I have the coof and recovered. And with all the data coming out about effectiveness, suppression of the immune system, and cardiovascular issues, I regret that I did.
in other words, now that you are no longer scared of the virus, your political views have changed your view of the vaccine. :lol:

but, blah blah blah all the data on the blah blah blah........ :lol:
What part of new data do you have difficulty understanding? The vaccine is a dud. I know it, you know it, most people know it. And its killing people unnecessarily
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:53 pm

So, you have taken the covid shot, you got your kids covid shots, but you "disagree" with the covid vaccine? WTF?!?!?!
I didnt say I disagree with the shot, I said I understand why others do. Here I'm saying because a person in general, if they disagree with covid vaccine does not make them anti vax. It makes them anti covid shot. And I never said I got my kids the covid shot. I said they got their vaccine shots. Meaning all standard shots. Not covid though. No need. But they do get their flu vaccines.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:29 am

I didnt say I disagree with the shot, I said I understand why others do. Here I'm saying because a person in general, if they disagree with covid vaccine does not make them anti vax. It makes them anti covid shot. And I never said I got my kids the covid shot. I said they got their vaccine shots. Meaning all standard shots. Not covid though. No need. But they do get their flu vaccines.
So..... you don't disagree with the shot, But.... you disagree with the covid vaccine.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?
Biker

Post by Biker »

'Disagree'? The fuck you talking about?

Having concerns about an experimental vaccine isnt Q or conspiracy theorist. My fucking word
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:16 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:29 am

So..... you don't disagree with the shot, But.... you disagree with the covid vaccine.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?
Holy shit how are you still not getting this? It's like you read every other fucking word. How can you be this fucking stupid.

I do not disagree with the vaccine. I am not against the vaccine. I have taken the vaccine.

Read this part over and over again until you understand this part and then move to the next.

Seriously read that again until you get it so you stop accusing me of stuff.

You ask or wondered I guess, "how can people not trust the vaccine", more or less was your question. So I started giving you examples of how. I showed you there are credible(at least on the surface) studies done by credible doctors and institutions. I gave some examples, such as Yale, Harvard, etc as well as credible doctors. Your counter may be some kind of pay off or motive, or what have you, but THAT is irrelevant to me, (as the messenger) as I do not personally feel one way or the other here. This is about them. The ones you do not understand.

All I stated was, I understand why they feel that way. That's it. Nothing else. I understand their concerns. Not that I agree or disagree, just I understand. Everything else you made up in your head about what I have said or meant or felt.

Yes I did begin to troll after a while, but most of those posts I gave you, though it may have been flawed in some way, (or not, doesn't matter, irrelevant to me in this situation) but it is understandable why people are hesitant about the vaccine.

I also have stated I do not think most are anti-vax, merely anti covid vax. I can logically understand this whereas you do not. Again, me stating this does not mean I am anti-vax, only that I understand why they are. You do not, that is on you, not me.

The things I have stated, which you disagree with are about covid specifically, NOT the vaccine. Where I am guessing you are rolling the two together somehow. I have stated I do not think its much deadlier than the flu (when it began and no vaccines existed) and the numbers seem to back that up. I have stated that 12k to 60k people a year die from flu and we have never taken these measure before nor made the vaccine mandatory. And you can say it was technically not mandatory, but people were fired and kicked out of the army for not taking it. And it was attempted to strong arm people into taking it. Which I disagree with, and IF they are privately owned have every right to, but in essence is a type of force. We could save thousands of lives each year with mandatory mask (as the flu actually gets stopped by masks where covid does not) and vaccines. But we choose not to because of statistics (something you love to quote). And statistically speaking covid is not much worse for MOST people.

And in my opinion most of this is virtue signaling. And was rather a way to control the population IN HOW IT WAS PRESENTED AND IMPLEMENTED by the government where they were not honest nor were they understanding, level headed, or compassionate (and yes I can understand also the counter argument to this of urgency for situation). However, the government could have easily remedied the situation by being more transparent, honest overall, more available for questioning by not covering things up like the test results, and not making statements that were proven false later such as, if you take this you will not get covid. They said follow science, and then literally did everything against science protocols such as making definitive statements such as that one. Including the one guy that was supposed to be credible and science driven: Fauci. But he was the worst offender. Now they are attempting to coerce, not explain, children take the shot. Where statistically makes no sense for them to take. Regardless of whatever potential side effects may or may not occur.

So if you want to attack my view on covid, fine, but at least get the argument correct. Otherwise you sound like a fucking moron.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:46 pmblah blah blah blah blah blah blah...................
So, sometimes you say what you think. Sometimes you say what other people think, but you don't think. And sometimes you troll. And then you call me stupid for not being able to tell what the fuck you are talking about.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:10 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:46 pmblah blah blah blah blah blah blah...................
So, sometimes you say what you think. Sometimes you say what other people think, but you don't think. And sometimes you troll. And then you call me stupid for not being able to tell what the fuck you are talking about.
When this started, I clearly stated my point. You went ape shit)) I did so in return AFTER you wouldn't listen to what I was saying and kept accusing me of shit because you cant read well. So yes, I call you fucking stupid.

I tried to explain that I understand what they were saying. That's all I said. And then you went fucking nuts.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and i'm the one going nuts. :lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:07 pm and i'm the one going nuts. :lol:
Yes.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:20 pm
Yes.
is that you talking or the people you understand or one of your trolls?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:24 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:20 pm
Yes.
is that you talking or the people you understand or one of your trolls?
So you not understanding me saying "I understand their point of view," and that's me going nuts, and you misinterpreting that and accusing me (and still showing signs of aggression for no reason) of a whole litany of things all because you didn't want to take the time actually read what I wrote, and losing your ever fucking mind, is totally normal.
Last edited by necronomous on Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Remember when they said it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated? That was fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Necro, or the people Necro understands, or Necro's trolls are waiting for when the virus mutates to the point that it proves he, or they or it was right all along and its no more deadly than the flu.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:35 pm Necro, or the people Necro understands, or Necro's trolls are waiting for when the virus mutates to the point that it proves he, or they or it was right all along and its no more deadly than the flu.
Wow, you take being proved wrong horribly.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Wonder why she lied?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:25 am

Wonder why she lied?
This Dr has been brought to you by Pfizer
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Lol

Biker

Post by Biker »

So, so thankful! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biker

Post by Biker »