The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:03 pm
Have you ever considered reading what you post? It really might help you understand things.
What part of 100% are you having difficulties with?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Report: FDA, CDC investigating Moderna vaccine for greater heart inflammation risk

https://www-wpxi-com.cdn.ampproject.org ... FWZWZAM%2F
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:52 pm
Have you ever considered reading what you post? It really might help you understand things.
Well the part where it clearly and explicitly states 95% -for an older variant-is a big of a hang up.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:23 pm
Well the part where it clearly and explicitly states 95% -for an older variant-is a big of a hang up.
But that number has been proven as bullshit too
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I hope biker is better at Penny Stock day trading than he is about predicting anything to do with this virus. He has been incorrect 100% of the time for the last 18 months
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:37 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:23 pm
But that number has been proven as bullshit too
Are you aware of something called evolution or are you now a flat Earther too? It was 95%, but the virus has evolved and it's now down to about 75. Ignorant fucks like you are largely responsible for this. Don't take the next vaccine, don't take the booster. The species will be strengthened if everyone with your mental deficiency takes their chances with nature, because there's a stronger chance you may die.

If I was running things I'd have set up prayer hospitals for anti vaxxers where you can all be treated with prayer and acupuncture, freeing icu beds (which some states have currently run out of) for sane people. You deserve to die. Medical resources in a crisis should be reserved for people who can grasp that they need them and that the help is not coming from a vast Jewish conspiracy or whatever your latest Facebook meme had told you.

Die. Whether you are really this stupid or just getting your jollies by encouraging this stupidity you deserve to die and I sincerely hope you have to watch your family die first, choking and gasping for breath while their lungs fill with fluid. Die, you sick fuck.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I am much happier now that I didn't get something that is not really effective.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

megman wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:28 am I am much happier now that I didn't get something that is not really effective.....
Soon
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:28 am I am much happier now that I didn't get something that is not really effective.....
Isn't 95% effective better than nothing at all?

Isn't 75% effective better than nothing at all?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:35 am

I prefer 99.9+%.... Like the survival rate of un-vaxed covid infected in my demographic.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:55 am

I prefer 99.9+%.... Like the survival rate of un-vaxed covid infected in my demographic.
You should strengthen your immune system and improve your chances by going to someone you know has it and getting them to spit in your mouth. Then you should do that to your wife, children and anyone who is equally stupid. It's a shame the lethality of this virus is so low, but you can still do your part to improve the species. Die. Take your spawn with you. Mankind will be improved.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

A close friend had her 2nd shot. This week she has had needles in her eye and a CTscan today due to blindness because of the COVID shot.

I'll take my chances.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

megman wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:16 am

A close friend had her 2nd shot. This week she has had needles in her eye and a CTscan today due to blindness because of the COVID shot.

I'll take my chances.
Your chances will be much improved with natural antibodies. You need to locate someone with covid and get them to spit in your mouth.Then you need to identify anyone carrying your genetic material and spit in their mouths. It's for the good of the species.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

I'll take my chances.
Who made the connection between the shot and her blindness?
I have a friend who claims to know of at least 6 people in a small town in Michigan who all died within two weeks of getting the shot but he can’t ever seem to provide any evidence that the two are related.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Lethality being so low is a real fucking shame. We can and should encourage anyone too damn stupid to get vaccinated or wear a mask to actively seek infection, and actively seek to pass it on to family, particularly children who may breed and further weaken the species. This is an extremely rare opportunity to kill fucktards.

The vaccines don't work/are bad for you. Don't argue with it, encourage it. Kill them, kill their children. It's just a shame the lethality is so low that most fucktards will survive.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:24 am

I'll take my chances.
Your chances will be much improved with natural antibodies. You need to locate someone with covid and get them to spit in your mouth.Then you need to identify anyone carrying your genetic material and spit in their mouths. It's for the good of the species.
I told you. Sooner than I thought though.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

spudoc wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:28 am

I'll take my chances.
I have a friend who claims to know of at least 6 people in a small town in Michigan who all died within two weeks of getting the shot but he can’t ever seem to provide any evidence that the two are related.
She has Fibromyalga (sp?). She had 6 friends who got the same eye blood clot from the vaccine.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

megman wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:41 am

I'll take my chances.
She has Fibromyalga (sp?). She had 6 friends who got the same eye blood clot from the vaccine.
AH wants you to die. No convincing, no in-between, just die. And he thinks he is on the right side of this. And to add, I can understand why you're not a conservative, but for the life of me I can't see why you would be on the left.
Last edited by necronomous on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:46 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:44 am
megman wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:41 am

I'll take my chances.
AH wants you to die. No convincing, no in-between, just die. And he thinks he is on the right side of this.
He thinks he's the end all be all, he's never wrong, he CTC with a slightly higher education.
Yep. I'll agree with that 100%.
theclap

Post by theclap »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:04 am

You should strengthen your immune system and improve your chances by going to someone you know has it and getting them to spit in your mouth. Then you should do that to your wife, children and anyone who is equally stupid. It's a shame the lethality of this virus is so low, but you can still do your part to improve the species. Die. Take your spawn with you. Mankind will be improved.
I really feel kinda bad for you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yeah my bad, vaccine side effects are of course determined by what some guy says on a titty forum and not at all by the massively intensive search for side effects conducted by professionals whose entire careers are dedicated to it.

Go lick the mouths of someone with covid you dumb mouth breathers. You'll probably survive but there's a small chance you'll improve the species. And hey, if you do survive without serious effects there's always the chance you can kill your children, which will definitely improve the species. Go, endanger yourselves. It is your only possible contribution to humanity.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 am

Why? You have stated that natural immunity is superior so this is essentially your advice to everyone.
theclap

Post by theclap »

spudoc wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:04 am

Why? You have stated that natural immunity is superior so this is essentially your advice to everyone.
I feel bad for him being an empty rageful human. Nothing to do with virus stuff.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:06 am

I feel bad for him being an empty rageful human. Nothing to do with virus stuff.
He’s not rageful. He’s just saying that you should stick to your guns here and do what you think is right. And when you die from the virus, well itwas your choice.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:06 am

There's no rage, I just want you and your family to die to improve the species moving forward. I just think it is a real shame that this natural disaster has a very low fatality rate which insulates you from the deaths you are joyfully contributing to. People like you who are encouraging and contributing to deaths deserve to die, and you deserve to watch your family die first. Just a real shame sane people protect you, whether you get vaccinated or not. You should die. Your family should die first. I will pray for you (that you die).