The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by AnalHamster »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:13 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:02 am Yeah my bad, vaccine side effects are of course determined by what some guy says on a titty forum and not at all by the massively intensive search for side effects conducted by professionals whose entire careers are dedicated to it.

Go lick the mouths of someone with covid you dumb mouth breathers. You'll probably survive but there's a small chance you'll improve the species. And hey, if you do survive without serious effects there's always the chance you can kill your children, which will definitely improve the species. Go, endanger yourselves. It is your only possible contribution to humanity.
How is that any different than a narcissist like you posting your view on a titty forum? You're heavy politicized views are viewed the same by others as you view him.
A virus isn't political you fucking retard.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:18 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:02 am Yeah my bad, vaccine side effects are of course determined by what some guy says on a titty forum and not at all by the massively intensive search for side effects conducted by professionals whose entire careers are dedicated to it.

Go lick the mouths of someone with covid you dumb mouth breathers. You'll probably survive but there's a small chance you'll improve the species. And hey, if you do survive without serious effects there's always the chance you can kill your children, which will definitely improve the species. Go, endanger yourselves. It is your only possible contribution to humanity.
How is that any different than a narcissist like you posting your view on a titty forum? You're heavy politicized views are viewed the same by others as you view him.
How blind you all are.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:16 am
theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:06 am
spudoc wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:04 am
theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:04 am
theclap wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:55 am

I prefer 99.9+%.... Like the survival rate of un-vaxed covid infected in my demographic.
You should strengthen your immune system and improve your chances by going to someone you know has it and getting them to spit in your mouth. Then you should do that to your wife, children and anyone who is equally stupid. It's a shame the lethality of this virus is so low, but you can still do your part to improve the species. Die. Take your spawn with you. Mankind will be improved.
I really feel kinda bad for you.
Why? You have stated that natural immunity is superior so this is essentially your advice to everyone.
I feel bad for him being an empty rageful human. Nothing to do with virus stuff.
There's no rage, I just want you and your family to die to improve the species moving forward. I just think it is a real shame that this natural disaster has a very low fatality rate which insulates you from the deaths you are joyfully contributing to. People like you who are encouraging and contributing to deaths deserve to die, and you deserve to watch your family die first. Just a real shame sane people protect you, whether you get vaccinated or not. You should die. Your family should die first. I will pray for you (that you die).
And slowly we go down the road of no morals
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:23 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:21 am

How blind you all are.
He politicizes everything then makes a statement like that :lol: Maybe he is the CTC from across the pomd
No maybe here.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:27 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 am
Smok44 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:23 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:21 am

How blind you all are.
He politicizes everything then makes a statement like that :lol: Maybe he is the CTC from across the pomd
No maybe here.
I seem to have overstated and given him too much credit when i said he was CTC with a higher education. He really is as stupid as him
Agreed
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

How many times has AH paraphrased the same post now? His troll skills are degrading into repetition... Like network TV.
theclap

Post by theclap »

You are correct however people are political. Never let a good crisis go to waste right?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I have natural immunity now, I have a higher chance of dieing in a car wreck on my commute to work, I guess I should quit my job.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:05 am I have natural immunity now, I have a higher chance of dieing in a car wreck on my commute to work, I guess I should quit my job.
It's pretty common knowledge that the vaccine offers better protection against infection and reinfection than natural immunity alone. You are twice as likely than a vaccinated person to be reinfected. You should be vaccinated if not for yourself the people around you that you put in danger but im sure science isn't a big priority in Oklahoma
I blame Biker.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:17 am
peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:05 am I have natural immunity now, I have a higher chance of dieing in a car wreck on my commute to work, I guess I should quit my job.
It's pretty common knowledge that the vaccine offers better protection against infection and reinfection than natural immunity alone. You are twice as likely than a vaccinated person to be reinfected. You should be vaccinated if not for yourself the people around you that you put in danger but im sure science isn't a big priority in Oklahoma
Are you giving medical advice or practicing medicine without a license? Are you Bill Gates?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Then why are vaccinated people getting infected and those with natural immunity are not?
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Are you aware of something called evolution or are you now a flat Earther too? It was 95%, but the virus has evolved and it's now down to about 75. Ignorant fucks like you are largely responsible for this. Don't take the next vaccine, don't take the booster. The species will be strengthened if everyone with your mental deficiency takes their chances with nature, because there's a stronger chance you may die.

If I was running things I'd have set up prayer hospitals for anti vaxxers where you can all be treated with prayer and acupuncture, freeing icu beds (which some states have currently run out of) for sane people. You deserve to die. Medical resources in a crisis should be reserved for people who can grasp that they need them and that the help is not coming from a vast Jewish conspiracy or whatever your latest Facebook meme had told you.

Die. Whether you are really this stupid or just getting your jollies by encouraging this stupidity you deserve to die and I sincerely hope you have to watch your family die first, choking and gasping for breath while their lungs fill with fluid. Die, you sick fuck.
Nice melt

One would’ve thought that the developers took variant evolution into consideration
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:25 pm
Then why are vaccinated people getting infected and those with natural immunity are not?
Are you serious? Do you really believe people who have had Covid-19 aren't experiencing re-infections? The point would be that re-infection is rare whether you have vaccinated immunity or natural immunity.......but that if you only have natural immunity you could be 2x more vulnerable to re-infections. Take your head out of your ass once in awhile and actually do some real research
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Are you serious? Do you really believe people who have had Covid-19 aren't experiencing re-infections? The point would be that re-infection is rare whether you have vaccinated immunity or natural immunity.......but that if you only have natural immunity you could be 2x more vulnerable to re-infections. Take your head out of your ass once in awhile and actually do some real research
Where is that being reported, because I don’t see high reinfection number. All I see are breakthroughs
theclap

Post by theclap »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:28 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Are you aware of something called evolution or are you now a flat Earther too? It was 95%, but the virus has evolved and it's now down to about 75. Ignorant fucks like you are largely responsible for this. Don't take the next vaccine, don't take the booster. The species will be strengthened if everyone with your mental deficiency takes their chances with nature, because there's a stronger chance you may die.

If I was running things I'd have set up prayer hospitals for anti vaxxers where you can all be treated with prayer and acupuncture, freeing icu beds (which some states have currently run out of) for sane people. You deserve to die. Medical resources in a crisis should be reserved for people who can grasp that they need them and that the help is not coming from a vast Jewish conspiracy or whatever your latest Facebook meme had told you.

Die. Whether you are really this stupid or just getting your jollies by encouraging this stupidity you deserve to die and I sincerely hope you have to watch your family die first, choking and gasping for breath while their lungs fill with fluid. Die, you sick fuck.
Nice melt

One would’ve thought that the developers took variant evolution into consideration
They did. You'll see new vaccines for the midterm varient around fall of 2022.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:02 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Where is that being reported, because I don’t see high reinfection number. All I see are breakthroughs
Where did I say high? Are you able to read? Do you not see rare in my sentence? Reinfection and breakthrough are the same thing genius. Christ
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:03 pm Reinfection and breakthrough are the same thing genius. Christ
I'll just let this gem marinate in its idiocy
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:11 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:03 pm Reinfection and breakthrough are the same thing genius. Christ
Technically I guess you are correct.......i submit my faux pas
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Data shows that %99.99 of vaccinared people who have breakthrough infection do not result in hospitalization or death. That tells me this vaccine is working... I don't know what other conclusion you could come to
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:21 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:11 pm
Technically I guess you are correct.......i submit my faux pas
Regardless, we are still seeing much lower reinfection rates than we are breakthroughs. The stat I'm interested in is the rate of re-infection for those who were also vaccinated
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Like having to talk to biker.

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Rev. Jesse Jackson, wife Jacqueline hospitalized for COVID-19

The famed 79-year-old civil rights leader is vaccinated against the virus and publicly received his first dose in January.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Don’t Democrats think he’s lived long enough anyhow?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »