The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:01 pm BOOST BOOST BOOST!!! Lets fucking go!!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10222767/
“May” is the important word
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

don't anyone tell Biker that the polio vaccine is 4 shots. And the mumps shot is 2 shots. let's go!!!
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:16 pm don't anyone tell Biker that the polio vaccine is 4 shots. And the mumps shot is 2 shots. let's go!!!
Your lack of understanding on how the childhood vaccines that require 2 or 4 shots to 'complete the series' verse the mRNA 'boosters for life' are different is both amusing and depressing.

If the IgG4 results we've been seeing is holds true, that's terrifying...

...For the mRNA booster club at least. (And apparently they are too daft to even realize it). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:29 pm you have to be a special kind of stupid to want to be right about something you were wrong about this badly. No one.....No one thought the vaccine would prevent transmission anymore than anyone thinks that if you get a flu vaccine you can't spread the flu if you still get it. And literally everyone knows that if you get a flu vaccine there is a chance you might still get the flu.
This is also a bullshit lie. One of the main "selling points" for the mRNA shot was, as Rochelle Walensky falsely and arrogantly claimed, "Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials, but it's also in real-world data."

"Don't carry the virus" means "can't infect others." A lie that was used to justified vaccine passports and mandates.

Don't sugar coat the tyranny, and don't give liars a pass. They ruined lives for no reason, and the bruised egos of people like you will let them get away with it.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:06 am
Animal wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:29 pm you have to be a special kind of stupid to want to be right about something you were wrong about this badly. No one.....No one thought the vaccine would prevent transmission anymore than anyone thinks that if you get a flu vaccine you can't spread the flu if you still get it. And literally everyone knows that if you get a flu vaccine there is a chance you might still get the flu.
This is also a bullshit lie. One of the main "selling points" for the mRNA shot was, as Rochelle Walensky falsely and arrogantly claimed, "Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials, but it's also in real-world data."

"Don't carry the virus" means "can't infect others." A lie that was used to justified vaccine passports and mandates.

Don't sugar coat the tyranny, and don't give liars a pass. They ruined lives for no reason, and the bruised egos of people like you will let them get away with it.
bruised egos? :lol: you sound like a girl turned away from a rush party.

literally no one ever said that a vaccine would guarantee 100% that you would not get the virus or that you wouldn't spread the virus. If you read that, then you either read it wrong or you read it from someone as equally dumb as you are. Even the most optimistic reports from the get go put the effectiveness of even the best vaccines in the trials at around 90%. And that was only against the single strains they were designed to combat.

if you are going to pretend to be an expert, at least do it with honest facts that aren't skewed to soothe your sensitive self confidence.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:45 am
Cassandros wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:06 am

bruised egos? :lol: you sound like a girl turned away from a rush party.

literally no one ever said that a vaccine would guarantee 100% that you would not get the virus or that you wouldn't spread the virus. If you read that, then you either read it wrong or you read it from someone as equally dumb as you are. Even the most optimistic reports from the get go put the effectiveness of even the best vaccines in the trials at around 90%. And that was only against the single strains they were designed to combat. That's the worst part of it all, really...

if you are going to pretend to be an expert, at least do it with honest facts that aren't skewed to soothe your sensitive self confidence.
Your mental gymnastics routine is well rehearsed, but...

They claimed of 95% efficacy as justification to demand compliance if you wanted to work, dine, even go to the movies.

And places held those systems long after the OG strain had gained gone away.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

get the fuck out with that bullshit. no one demanded anything to work or dine or go to movies. :lol: at least not where I lived. None of my employees were demanded to do jack shit. I was never turned away from a diner or checked for a vaccine or carded for anything anywhere I went. i am sure you can dig up some extreme example to prop up your stupidity, but i'm talking about real world.

the most i had to endure was marks on the floor for social distancing in checkout lines and sneeze guards at checkout counters.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:49 pm get the fuck out with that bullshit. no one demanded anything to work or dine or go to movies. :lol: at least not where I lived. None of my employees were demanded to do jack shit. I was never turned away from a diner or checked for a vaccine or carded for anything anywhere I went. i am sure you can dig up some extreme example to prop up your stupidity, but i'm talking about real world.

the most i had to endure was marks on the floor for social distancing in checkout lines and sneeze guards at checkout counters.
The military required vaccinations. I know some airlines did as well.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:52 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:49 pm get the fuck out with that bullshit. no one demanded anything to work or dine or go to movies. :lol: at least not where I lived. None of my employees were demanded to do jack shit. I was never turned away from a diner or checked for a vaccine or carded for anything anywhere I went. i am sure you can dig up some extreme example to prop up your stupidity, but i'm talking about real world.

like i said, i am sure you can dig up examples that did, but the fact is that you could live your life without it if that was more important to you.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Your willful ignorance to reality is depressing; but expected. Seems like everyone in the "booster club" wants to re-write history.

"In September 2021, President Joe Biden announced that the federal government would take steps to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for certain entities under the authority of the federal government or federal agencies"; he tried to enforce it through OSHA, but that got rejected. When the lawsuits and dust settled, "a mandate on health care workers in institutions receiving Medicare and Medicaid funds was upheld. "

Plenty of private businesses followed Joe's lead. As did a few liberal cities like NY; who had "In August 2021, New York City implemented a vaccine passport program, dubbed the “Key to NYC,” which required indoor dining, fitness, recreation and entertainment venues in NYC to verify that staff and guests ages 5 and older are vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of entry."

Just because your little area didn't force you, does NOT mean it didn't happen. So, please, stop being a useful idiot.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:59 pm

Your willful ignorance to reality is depressing; but expected. Seems like everyone in the "booster club" wants to re-write history.

"In September 2021, President Joe Biden announced that the federal government would take steps to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for certain entities under the authority of the federal government or federal agencies"; he tried to enforce it through OSHA, but that got rejected. When the lawsuits and dust settled, "a mandate on health care workers in institutions receiving Medicare and Medicaid funds was upheld. "

Plenty of private businesses followed Joe's lead. As did a few liberal cities like NY; who had "In August 2021, New York City implemented a vaccine passport program, dubbed the “Key to NYC,” which required indoor dining, fitness, recreation and entertainment venues in NYC to verify that staff and guests ages 5 and older are vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of entry."

Just because your little area didn't force you, does NOT mean it didn't happen. So, please, stop being a useful idiot.
my god. i can't imagine how miserable a life must be for someone so small minded that they have to scour little examples to support their desperate attempts to be right about something.

As I said before, and as you have proved with your desperation, you may find random examples of mandates, but by and large, in the country as a whole, you will not find that to be the case. And even in those rare cases, like you dug up, there are so many loop holes for the unwilling that they were loosely enforced.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:10 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:59 pm

my god. i can't imagine how miserable a life must be for someone so small minded that they have to scour little examples to support their desperate attempts to be right about something.

As I said before, and as you have proved with your desperation, you may find random examples of mandates, but by and large, in the country as a whole, you will not find that to be the case. And even in those rare cases, like you dug up, there are so many loop holes for the unwilling that they were loosely enforced.
New York's vaccine passport affected over 8 million people alone. About half the states in the US ultimately followed suit and imposed various levels of the same schemes, as did a myriad of private sector jobs and hundreds of Universities. And let's not forget, the OG mandate lasted several months before the courts finally struck it down --> and that affected roughly 80 million people.

So much for "little examples", eh?

Buddy, you sound as disgusting as one of those loyalist defending 1930's Germany right now, 'You are so small minded. The final solution "only" killed ~6 million, out of how many Jews worldwide. Pfffft, virtually no one was affected!'
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:52 pm

And many of those people, especially at United Airlines, never got their positions back. Didnt those dunces understand that the vaccine was free??
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:54 pm
New York's vaccine passport affected over 8 million people alone. About half the states in the US ultimately followed suit and imposed various levels of the same schemes, as did a myriad of private sector jobs and hundreds of Universities. And let's not forget, the OG mandate lasted several months before the courts finally struck it down --> and that affected roughly 80 million people.

Buddy, you sound as disgusting as one of those loyalist defending 1930's Germany right now, 'You are so small minded. The final solution "only" killed ~6 million, out of how many Jews worldwide. Pfffft, virtually no one was affected!'
:lol: Calm down Karen. You must live in some kind of clown world reality. We all survived and even the ones that had to wear a mask to ride a bus are okay now. Jesus, what a whiney cunt.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:13 am

:lol: Calm down Karen. You must live in some kind of clown world reality. We all survived and even the ones that had to wear a mask to ride a bus are okay now. Jesus, what a whiney cunt.
Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:46 am

Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

:lol: Oh wait. a cafe in Melborne Australia made people get vaccinated? You are certainly starting to make your point. :lol: :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

That's what you took from that? Really?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:53 pm That's what you took from that? Really?
actually what I took from it was the similarity to children and how petty they can get when they are wrong about something and just won't stop trying to come up with ways to make it seem like they weren't.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:11 pm

Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

:lol: Oh wait. a cafe in Melborne Australia made people get vaccinated? You are certainly starting to make your point. :lol: :lol:
No, they didn’t make people get vaccinated. They excluded them from service like the sign says in the bottom line.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:38 pm

Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

No, they didn’t make people get vaccinated. They excluded them from service like the sign says in the bottom line.
*per government mandate
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

Actually, Australia (read:their government) was WAY more heavy-handed about "coercing" people to be vaccinated than the US.

This apology is acknowledging that the majority of people in Australia were sheep who blindly agreed to punish non-vaccinated people --> all under the (false) pretense that they were "doing the right thing" and it was necessary to "stop the spread, and protect grandma."

Needless to say, you aren't mature enough to make the same acknowledgement on how easily it was to scare you into compliance and manipulate you into hating people who didn't march lockstep with the official narrative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:42 am

Truth hurts, I know.

You know what else?

Actually, Australia (read:their government) was WAY more heavy-handed about "coercing" people to be vaccinated than the US.

This apology is acknowledging that the majority of people in Australia were sheep who blindly agreed to punish non-vaccinated people --> all under the (false) pretense that they were "doing the right thing" and it was necessary to "stop the spread, and protect grandma."

Needless to say, you aren't mature enough to make the same acknowledgement on how easily it was to scare you into compliance and manipulate you into hating people who didn't march lockstep with the official narrative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i don't live in Australia, Karen. So I don't spend much time worrying about what sheep or non sheep like activities they and their government partake in.

Face it, you are a dumb fuck and you have a dumb fuck theory that your government tried to control you and force you to be vaccinated. And yet that never happened. Even though in your pea brain you have recreated those memories they never actually happened.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:18 pm i don't live in Australia, Karen. So I don't spend much time worrying about what sheep or non sheep like activities they and their government partake in.

Face it, you are a dumb fuck and you have a dumb fuck theory that your government tried to control you and force you to be vaccinated. And yet that never happened. Even though in your pea brain you have recreated those memories they never actually happened.
Theory? :lol:

Kiddo, I laid out the reality of what happened (albeit, truncated; formatted again in bold above).

Every point is easily verifiable --> yet you choose to remain willfully ignorant and childishly obtuse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

are you back to new york now? you sure have to skip around a lot when you are grasping at little bits of evidence to support your laughing stock theory.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

FDA ruled against by a federal court over anti-ivermectin messaging

https://justthenews.com/government/cour ... -messaging