The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:54 am
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:37 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:31 am If vaccines prevented spread, higher vaxxed places would have lower cases.

Since we now know these vaccines, at best, only mitigate how serious the illness might be --> anyone who wants/needs one got it before they got sick, not after.

Bikers maps are very telling. They show Geert was right...
most people that i know have all said the same thing. we all waited until we started seeing spikes in cases in our area before we went and got vaccinated. i would suspect that is the case everywhere. Same reason most sunscreen is probably sold at the beach. Or why most diesel is sold on the interstate. you guys are trying way too hard to support your conspiratorial house of cards.
Yeah, that's bullshit y0.

You have been all too proud for getting your first shots as soon as they were available and continue to tell the world about it.

Biker so far is spot on about the vaccines being a failure (especially on preventing infection/contagion); and you best hope Geert doesn't continue to be right regarding the long term possible consequences of over vaccinating populations with sub-par medicine.
unfortunately, you dumbfuck, its not bullshit, because i have been available to get a booster for around 6 months now and I just decided to get it two days ago because there haven't been any cases around here yet. I have heard of a couple of people in the past few weeks so I figured it was time. Thats just a fact.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:57 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:54 am
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:37 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:31 am If vaccines prevented spread, higher vaxxed places would have lower cases.

Since we now know these vaccines, at best, only mitigate how serious the illness might be --> anyone who wants/needs one got it before they got sick, not after.

Bikers maps are very telling. They show Geert was right...
most people that i know have all said the same thing. we all waited until we started seeing spikes in cases in our area before we went and got vaccinated. i would suspect that is the case everywhere. Same reason most sunscreen is probably sold at the beach. Or why most diesel is sold on the interstate. you guys are trying way too hard to support your conspiratorial house of cards.
Yeah, that's bullshit y0.

You have been all too proud for getting your first shots as soon as they were available and continue to tell the world about it.

Biker so far is spot on about the vaccines being a failure (especially on preventing infection/contagion); and you best hope Geert doesn't continue to be right regarding the long term possible consequences of over vaccinating populations with sub-par medicine.
unfortunately, you dumbfuck, its not bullshit, because i have been available to get a booster for around 6 months now and I just decided to get it two days ago because there haven't been any cases around here yet. I have heard of a couple of people in the past few weeks so I figured it was time. Thats just a fact.
So, a meaningful spike to you is "a couple of people in the past few weeks"?

Eh, I guess in your defense, if we are being honest, the best features of the vaccine only last a few weeks...

You really got to plan ahead. :think:
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:52 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:25 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:16 pm Think the West Germans are saying 'Thanks science'? :lol:
this map makes no point other than the further west you go the slightly greater your chances are that you got a vaccine. what am i missing here? We are talking about very minor differences.
The red and purple are current new cases of the Omicron variant. Cases are higher in areas where vaccination rates are higher
so the moral of the story is that if more people are getting the virus, then more people go get a vaccine. that makes sense.

i waited until i started hearing about people around here getting sick before i went and got my booster.
:lol:

Only in Fantasyland
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:20 pm Biker?

I'm much taller
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Clarence has it figured out.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:06 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:20 pm Biker?

I'm much taller
How did you figure that out? D to F estimate?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

he's probably judging by where the sleeves on his XL long underwear hit his wrists.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:24 pm Image
I thought so too.
Biker

Post by Biker »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:32 pm
I thought so too.
I think the term fraud is a little too strong. Yes, Pfizer did lose the control group but it wasnt from their doing; those clinical trial subjects choose to get the vaccine, no?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:51 pm
I thought so too.
I think the term fraud is a little too strong. Yes, Pfizer did lose the control group but it wasnt from their doing; those clinical trial subjects choose to get the vaccine, no?
I mean, they said the government was aware of the fraud so, meh.
Biker

Post by Biker »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:07 pm
I thought so too.
But its not really fraud though, is it? Its just that the control group got their vaccinations after the trial concluded
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:10 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:07 pm
I thought so too.
But its not really fraud though, is it? Its just that the control group got their vaccinations after the trial concluded
Probably not, but they think it's fraud and the government was aware.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Guess whose new cardiologist is Dr Peter McCullough? 8-)
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

^ This is the kind of garbage these nutters have been reduced to spreading.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:24 pm ^ This is the kind of garbage these nutters have been reduced to spreading.
So you're saying you can't see how people would believe the former head scientist for Pfizer? You can't logically, in your mind, figure out how people don't see him as credible?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:11 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:24 pm ^ This is the kind of garbage these nutters have been reduced to spreading.
So you're saying you can't see how people would believe the former head scientist for Pfizer? You can't logically, in your mind, figure out how people don't see him as credible?
i'm saying you obviously didn't read the article.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:02 pm
Oh, so you don't understand what he wrote. Just say that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:21 pm
I'm saying that he is a bigger nut than you on the matter.

Michael Yeadon is a British anti-vaccine activist[1][2] and retired pharmacologist who attracted media attention for making false or unfounded claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][1] The Times has described him as "a hero of Covid conspiracy theorists"[4] and "a key figure in the antivax movement".[5] He previously served as the chief scientist and vice-president of the allergy and respiratory research division of the drug company Pfizer, and is the co-founder and former CEO of the biotechnology company Ziarco.[6][7][8]
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:31 pm

Michael Yeadon is a British anti-vaccine activist[1][2] and retired pharmacologist who attracted media attention for making false or unfounded claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][1] The Times has described him as "a hero of Covid conspiracy theorists"[4] and "a key figure in the antivax movement".[5] He previously served as the chief scientist and vice-president of the allergy and respiratory research division of the drug company Pfizer, and is the co-founder and former CEO of the biotechnology company Ziarco.[6][7][8]
I'm not a nut at all. I'm on your side. But quoting Wikipedia. Lol.nice leftist move
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm

I'm not a nut at all. I'm on your side. But quoting Wikipedia. Lol.nice leftist move
i'd rather be caught quoting wikipedia than michael yeadon. Thanks.

nice conspiracy theorist move
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:29 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm

i'd rather be caught quoting wikipedia than michael yeadon. Thanks.

nice conspiracy theorist move
I know you would. That's exactly what a leftist would say in this situation. I bet you go to npr, PBS, and vice for all your vaccine news.