The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by Biker »

The vaccines are failing

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:19 pm The vaccines are failing

Mmmmm.... Nobodies from Twitter...... Mmmmmkay
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Instead of reading misleading and twisted up memes from bikers feed if anybody is interested to read what is really going on in Israel concerning the covid vaccine.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-644288348135
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:25 pm Instead of reading misleading and twisted up memes from bikers feed if anybody is interested to read what is really going on in Israel concerning the covid vaccine.

Those are actual stats you stupid, dim witted simp. Seriously, do you question anything coming from the government at all? Your 30yo self would be mortified seeing you right now. You’re pathetic
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:41 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:25 pm Instead of reading misleading and twisted up memes from bikers feed if anybody is interested to read what is really going on in Israel concerning the covid vaccine.

Those are actual stats you stupid, dim witted simp. Seriously, do you question anything coming from the government at all? Your 30yo self would be mortified seeing you right now. You’re pathetic

You are consistent in never being right about anything.... I give you that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:42 am

Tell me, which part of the statistics do you challenge? Those all came from the Israeli government
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:44 am

Tell me, which part of the statistics do you challenge? Those all came from the Israeli government
And as usual you are taking them out of context read that first article
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:47 am

How are they out of context, especially considering they’re one of the lost highly vaccinated nations on earth?

Pfizer is failing. No big deal but now is the time to not put our heads in the sand and figure out how to correct it. Instead, you’re just parroting Pfizer, Fauci, and the media. You’re pathetic in your obedience
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:52 am

How are they out of context, especially considering they’re one of the lost highly vaccinated nations on earth?

Pfizer is failing. No big deal but now is the time to not put our heads in the sand and figure out how to correct it. Instead, you’re just parroting Pfizer, Fauci, and the media. You’re pathetic in your obedience
So didn't read.... Not interested in peirceing that bubble you're in. Pretty sad
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:28 am
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:52 am

So didn't read.... Not interested in peirceing that bubble you're in. Pretty sad
Article from April 1. He’s dead on now
Biker

Post by Biker »

The vaccines are failing
Vaccine Efficacy Diminished as Delta Arose, CDC Report Shows

(Bloomberg) -- The effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines among front-line workers declined to 66% after the delta variant became dominant, compared with 91% before it arose, according to a report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Fully-vaccinated leukemia patient dies from COVID-19 after letting guard down

Son hopes dad's death serves as warning to others

Briona Arradondo reports

APOLLO BEACH, Fla. - An Apollo Beach father living with leukemia died from COVID-19 last week despite being fully vaccinated, and his son said he hopes his dad’s situation motivates others with health conditions to rethink their risk.

Daniel Madry, 61, enjoyed spending time on a boat around Tampa Bay and hanging out with family playing music.

"He played the guitar a little bit. He would always send me random videos and it was always fun watching him get better and better," said Mike Madry of Tampa, one of Madry’s sons.

Mike said his dad got more health conscious after he was diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia in May 2020.

"That really changed his thinking on diet, so he started cutting out all sugar and immediately started working out again as well and the transformation from 2018 to now was incredible," said Mike. "He really had a six-pack, and he was 61 years old. He was in incredible shape."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:41 pm
Fully-vaccinated leukemia patient dies from COVID-19 after letting guard down

Son hopes dad's death serves as warning to others

Briona Arradondo reports

APOLLO BEACH, Fla. - An Apollo Beach father living with leukemia died from COVID-19 last week despite being fully vaccinated, and his son said he hopes his dad’s situation motivates others with health conditions to rethink their risk.

Daniel Madry, 61, enjoyed spending time on a boat around Tampa Bay and hanging out with family playing music.

"He played the guitar a little bit. He would always send me random videos and it was always fun watching him get better and better," said Mike Madry of Tampa, one of Madry’s sons.

Mike said his dad got more health conscious after he was diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia in May 2020.

"That really changed his thinking on diet, so he started cutting out all sugar and immediately started working out again as well and the transformation from 2018 to now was incredible," said Mike. "He really had a six-pack, and he was 61 years old. He was in incredible shape."

and your point is what? People with Leukemia would be better off getting covid without being vaccinated? Wrong

Late aged Seniors and extremely Ill people are guaranteed not to die from Covid if they are vaccinated? Wrong
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You're a sick fuck knowingly participating in a misinformation campaign that is and will continue to kill people. You deserve to die and you deserve to watch your family die first. You disgust me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 pm You're a sick fuck knowingly participating in a misinformation campaign that is and will continue to kill people. You deserve to die and you deserve to watch your family die first. You disgust me.
Data is not misinformation, you mindless cuckold
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 pm You're a sick fuck knowingly participating in a misinformation campaign that is and will continue to kill people. You deserve to die and you deserve to watch your family die first. You disgust me.
That is mean, hateful and very troubling. I think these folks might need to pay you a visit.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

From Oz

The vaccines are failing
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The covid vaccines are 90% effective of preventing hospitalizations and death. That fact is irrefutable. That is not a failure you moron.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

They are failing at preventing disease.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:38 pm They are failing at preventing disease.
Breakthrough infections are rare and mostly develop minor symptoms. You have a choice of getting the sniffles or getting a tube down your throat... I think I know which one I would pick. What a bunch of thick-headed ignorant imbeciles you are
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Actual studies on human beings....not bullshit memes and skewed graphs from bikers shitty feed.

Risk of breakthrough infections remains very rare, 3 studies find
The vaccines continue to offer strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... d-rcna1854

The Covid-19 vaccines continue to offer strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization, according to research on more than 1 million people published Wednesday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.

The findings come as the United States prepares to begin offering booster shots to all Americans later this month — a decision driven in part by data federal officials have said indicates the vaccines' ability to curb infections may be waning.

Full coverage of the Covid-19 pandemic

But protection against the most severe forms of the disease appears to be holding up.

The new research shows the vaccines are keeping people out of the hospital and the intensive care unit and are preventing deaths, said Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, who was not involved with the study.

That's "the goal of these vaccines,
" he said, adding that the findings apply to "people of all ages and co-morbidities," even amid the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.

In the Lancet study, researchers in the United Kingdom analyzed data from a project called the ZOE Covid Study, where users report symptoms, vaccination status and other demographic information daily via an app.

The researchers looked at data collected on more than 1 million people from December 2020 through July 2021, a period that spanned both the alpha and delta variant waves in the U.K. Participants received two doses of either the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccine.

Overall, less than 0.2 percent of the participants reported a breakthrough infection, with such cases more likely in people already considered to be vulnerable, including older adults or people with underlying illnesses.

When breakthrough infections did occur, most were mild — just 6 percent of people with breakthrough infections reported symptoms. What's more, vaccination was shown to cut the risk of hospitalization by more than two-thirds.

The study also found that the chances of developing long Covid were cut in half in fully-vaccinated people. Long Covid refers to when people experience symptoms of the illness, such as brain fog, exhaustion and a racing heart, for at least a month after infection, and sometimes much longer.

Two other studies published Wednesday also found an extremely low rate of breakthrough infections.

The first, published in JAMA Network Open, analyzed breakthrough infections among more than 5,300 vaccinated health care workers in Israel. Just 27 such infections were found. No deaths were reported, and just one patient required hospitalization. The study, however, was completed prior to the delta variant becoming the dominant strain in Israel.

The other, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, detected 94 symptomatic breakthrough infections out of more than 16,000 health care workers. That study, which ran through July, found that breakthroughs increased as the delta variant grew dominant.

'Like a guard dog'
Since the Covid-19 vaccines were rolled out in late 2020, researchers have been fastidiously tracking breakthrough infections.

That breakthrough infections occur does not mean the vaccines are not working. Rather, experts say, breakthrough infections were always expected, because no vaccine is 100 percent effective.

"Vaccines are like a guard dog," said Dr. Rachel Presti, an infectious disease physician at Washington University in St. Louis. A guard dog will ward off most burglaries, but it's possible that a thief could still manage to sneak by.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:45 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:38 pm They are failing at preventing disease.
Breakthrough infections are rare and mostly develop minor symptoms. You have a choice of getting the sniffles or getting a tube down your throat... I think I know which one I would pick. What a bunch of thick-headed ignorant imbeciles you are
Most infections are occurring in vaccinated individuals. Look at Israel, the most vaxxed county in the world
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:53 pm
The Covid-19 vaccines continue to offer strong protection against severe illness and hospitalization, according to research on more than 1 million people published Wednesday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
Then why the endless booster shots?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk