The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:28 pm
Oh, so now we're pretending that gay sex and needle use didnt make up the overwhelming majority of HIV cases? GTFO
Where did I say that?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:00 pm
Oh, so now we're pretending that gay sex and needle use didnt make up the overwhelming majority of HIV cases? GTFO
Where did I say that?
When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
That's cute. You think Reagan was telling only the gheys to keep their dicks in their pants ? He didn't want schools teaching condom use or about ghey sex in Sex Ed.. When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection. And he also waited halfway through his 2nd term to even publicly mention AIDS most likely because it was predominantly gheys struggling with it. And Republicans don't pander to the gheys.
LOLZ!!!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
That's cute. You think Reagan was telling only the gheys to keep their dicks in their pants ? He didn't want schools teaching condom use or about ghey sex in Sex Ed.. When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection. And he also waited halfway through his 2nd term to even publicly mention AIDS most likely because it was predominantly gheys struggling with it. And Republicans don't pander to the gheys.
LOLZ!!!
You don't think it can be passed by heterosexual sex?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 pm
LOLZ!!!
You don't think it can be passed by heterosexual sex?
I'm thinking he's laughing at the double entendre of saying mount.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

yeah, i was just laughing at using the term "mounting" when talking about butt sex.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:11 pm yeah, i was just laughing at using the term "mounting" when talking about butt sex.
I'm a wizard with words.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 pm
Where did I say that?
When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection
Oh I see why you are confused, mounting means increasing. Try it now...

And you must have skipped the part I mentioned that it was mostly gheys struggling with it.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:26 pm
Where did I say that?

And you must have skipped the part I mentioned that it was mostly gheys struggling with it.
When you are speaking in broad terms, heterosexual transmission was and is very rare, to the point where its not even worth mentioning
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:42 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:26 pm
Where did I say that?

When you are speaking in broad terms, heterosexual transmission was and is very rare, to the point where its not even worth mentioning
Not worth mentioning? You are high.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

for biker, small statistics only matter when it comes to the vaccines. then they are the only thing that count.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Heterosexual sex... with people who had previously engaged in gay sex. Let's not kid ourselves, AIDS was the gay plague and spread like it did because gays prioritized rampant promiscuity over their health.
Which is why President Reagan didn't mention it for so long: it was an easily-avoidable disease, not a big emergency for those who bothered to exercise a little responsible behavior. He didn't need to pander to the queers; he gave them the solution and they didn't want to hear it because it would kill their fun. "Keep our dicks in our pants?! That's not good enough! We need a solution that allows us to keep fucking everything that moves!"
And now, because he dared suggest a little personal responsibility, they act like he was the problem.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I remember when we called the Aids "The Haitian Butt Flu".
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:13 pmHeterosexual sex... with people who had previously engaged in gay sex. Let's not kid ourselves, AIDS was the gay plague and spread like it did because gays prioritized rampant promiscuity over their health.
Which is why President Reagan didn't mention it for so long: it was an easily-avoidable disease, not a big emergency for those who bothered to exercise a little responsible behavior. He didn't need to pander to the queers; he gave them the solution and they didn't want to hear it because it would kill their fun. "Keep our dicks in our pants?! That's not good enough! We need a solution that allows us to keep fucking everything that moves!"
And now, because he dared suggest a little personal responsibility, they act like he was the problem.
Do you think in an alternate universe heterosexuals like to fuck and be promiscuous too but HIV is more easily transferred by homosexual sex? So people just use condoms to keep fucking?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:55 pm I remember when we called the Aids "The Haitian Butt Flu".
I wonder if DP ever butt fucked a Haitian? Or if he sticks to Germans.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

interesting. so what you are saying is that in this alternate universe, God punishes the heterosexuals for wanting to fuck vaginas?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:55 pm I remember when we called the Aids "The Haitian Butt Flu".
Is that like Pepperidge Farms remembers?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:39 am
I wonder if DP ever butt fucked a Haitian? Or if he sticks to Germans.
I don't discriminate. I have, and will continue, to fuck girls from anywhere in the world. Except Chinese broads. That's a huge red flag.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:37 am
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:13 pmHeterosexual sex... with people who had previously engaged in gay sex. Let's not kid ourselves, AIDS was the gay plague and spread like it did because gays prioritized rampant promiscuity over their health.
Do you think in an alternate universe heterosexuals like to fuck and be promiscuous too but HIV is more easily transferred by homosexual sex? So people just use condoms to keep fucking?
I don't believe in alternate universes. They're not a real thing, much like "gender fluid" and "transgender".
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Double vaxed, double boosted.

I’m surrounded by folks who are sick with the vid, and that’s a common thread. How can this be happening?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

This is Biker posting about vaccine data from Bumfuck, Egypt.

Biker

Post by Biker »

New Zealand is hardly Egypt
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:51 pm Double vaxed, double boosted.

I’m surrounded by folks who are sick with the vid, and that’s a common thread. How can this be happening?
My wife had it for a few days, starting last week. Mild symptoms, tested negative after 5 days. I was around her the whole time; didnt test, but why would I with no symptoms?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m surrounded by sick people. The store shelves are wiped out of cough syrup. Never seen that before, unless it’s supply chain issues. Don’t know. I have t boight cough syrup since the kid was twelve.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.