The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:33 pm there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:50 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:33 pm there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
It turned out to be 100% accurate, Ricky. Christ, youre dumb
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:54 pm
No. It didn't.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 pm
No. It didn't.
I know we were told at the beginning that the vaccines "stopped the spread"; but that was never really true. You can catch and spread covid vaccinated or not.

The best aspect of this shot, which you must get prior to infection, is it allows you to protect yourself from the worst outcomes if you get sick; especially if you are old and/or unhealthy. But, this benefit diminishes with every mutation.

Lastly, there are over 1,000 reactions listed in its side effect profile...

So, what are you disputing here? The part where he suggests "Don't think of it as a vaccine"?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Lalalalalala

Derp
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

one way to tell when someone has desperately lost an argument is when they start declaring themselves the winner. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

That just means it's working!! :lol:

Biker

Post by Biker »

Image'

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So that crazy FDA has now approved a second booster shot to anyone over 50 that wants it. You just have to wait until at least 4 months since your first booster.

I thought Biker had already proven how deadly this vaccine is? I wonder why they would go against such superb medical research as Biker's feed and make a decision like this? Soccer players have had cardiac events and stuff. Did they not hear that Justin Bieber's wife had about a one hour episode that left her fine?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:39 pm So that crazy FDA has now approved a second booster shot to anyone over 50 that wants it. You just have to wait until at least 4 months since your first booster.

I thought Biker had already proven how deadly this vaccine is? I wonder why they would go against such superb medical research as Biker's feed and make a decision like this? Soccer players have had cardiac events and stuff. Did they not hear that Justin Bieber's wife had about a one hour episode that left her fine?
The next time a skier breaks his leg skiing, Biker will be in here saying the vaccine made his bones brittle. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 pm
No. It didn't.
It does nothing for prevention of infection, which is the point for vaccines. It may help prevent hospitalizations. Maybe
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Go get your eight free COVID tests, guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:20 pm :lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Governments are using the pandemic to their own (authoritative) ends, they have given Big Pharma massive layers of protection against liability if their shots do any damage, and big media has championed the cause while silencing any dissent (and even basic debate). All the while making big-BIG bucks.

So help me out here...

Why wouldn't they continue to push out more and more vaccines?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:00 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:20 pm :lol: And yet they keep expanding its availability and promoting its use. Around the world.
Governments are using the pandemic to their own (authoritative) ends, they have given Big Pharma massive layers of protection against liability if their shots do any damage, and big media has championed the cause while silencing any dissent (and even basic debate). All the while making big-BIG bucks.

So help me out here...

first of all, they aren't pushing out more vaccines, these are the same old vaccines that we have been using for over a year now. the same ones that there are not massive layers of people lining up to file liability suits because of damage the shots have done. The reason they aren't lining up isn't because they aren't allowed to sue, they aren't lining up because they don't have any damages. But you know that and it makes you feel dumber than we all suspect you to be. you are a classic conspiracy moron that can't admit they were wrong and so you continue to cling to these stupid stories that make absolutely no sense at this point.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am

So help me out here...

first of all, they aren't pushing out more vaccines, these are the same old vaccines that we have been using for over a year now. the same ones that there are not massive layers of people lining up to file liability suits because of damage the shots have done. The reason they aren't lining up isn't because they aren't allowed to sue, they aren't lining up because they don't have any damages. But you know that and it makes you feel dumber than we all suspect you to be. you are a classic conspiracy moron that can't admit they were wrong and so you continue to cling to these stupid stories that make absolutely no sense at this point.
First off, you didn't answer the question. If you want to say "promote" instead of "push", that's on you. It changes nothing.

Now, if you want to talk about potential vaccine damage/reporting/compensation, I'm game.

Let's start with something simple: How does one prove a vaccine hurt them?
(Especially if they damage is minor, they have other health issues, or the damage doesn't appear until along years down the road).
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

10 yo got the Covid. Threw up and felt shitty. Tested positive. The rest of us negative.
Day 2 she is fine. The 8 yo has to isolate for 5 days as she only has one jab.

Not sure if its vaxs working or this really mild covid going around. We are going back to face diapers. As are many in our area.

Be careful folks.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:42 am

So help me out here...

First off, you didn't answer the question. If you want to say "promote" instead of "push", that's on you. It changes nothing.

Now, if you want to talk about potential vaccine damage/reporting/compensation, I'm game.

(Especially if they damage is minor, they have other health issues, or the damage doesn't appear until along years down the road).
are you so dense as to think that there are thousands of people that need the ability to sue vaccine makers because of damages they have suffered? You don't think that would somehow make the news? I probably heard 20 news stories today about WIll smith slapping Chris Rock. Nothing about some poor person that has permanent thingamajig damage from the vaccine.

I hope you realize that the only reason the government gives these vaccine makers protection is to protect them against retards like you that dream up problems and want to prove yourself right about this so badly you would file a frivolous lawsuit.

your entire argument relies on words like "potential" or "maybe". get back to us when you have some real live facts to back up your stupidity.

and a person proves a vaccine hurts them the same way a person proves that some walmart lettuce gave them ecoli or some fish taco gave them food poisoning or a cigarette caused them lung cancer. surely you know that.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:47 am 10 yo got the Covid. Threw up and felt shitty. Tested positive. The rest of us negative.

Not sure if its vaxs working or this really mild covid going around. We are going back to face diapers. As are many in our area.

Be careful folks.
You sure they weren't just hungover?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:02 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:42 am

So help me out here...

are you so dense as to think that there are thousands of people that need the ability to sue vaccine makers because of damages they have suffered? You don't think that would somehow make the news? I probably heard 20 news stories today about WIll smith slapping Chris Rock. Nothing about some poor person that has permanent thingamajig damage from the vaccine.

I hope you realize that the only reason the government gives these vaccine makers protection is to protect them against retards like you that dream up problems and want to prove yourself right about this so badly you would file a frivolous lawsuit.

your entire argument relies on words like "potential" or "maybe". get back to us when you have some real live facts to back up your stupidity.

and a person proves a vaccine hurts them the same way a person proves that some walmart lettuce gave them ecoli or some fish taco gave them food poisoning or a cigarette caused them lung cancer. surely you know that.
A store tests the lettuce for e.coli and it would show up in your system when you are tested at the hospital. And "science" was on big tobacco's side for how many decades before finally relenting and admitting what people finally figured out years prior. So, yeah... I will have to ask you to try again.

Here, I will even help; consider this basic, simple scenario:

I have high blood pressure or take any number of medications that affect my blood pressure. After I got my second shot (hours, not days) I noticed my heart would sometimes beat fast and then 'miss a beat', over and over, for a few minutes at a time; but thankfully it was really rare, like once ever couple weeks. And otherwise I felt completely normal with no apparent issues. Eventually I bring it up to my Dr and he discovers I have arrhythmia.

How do I prove that arrhythmia came from the shot, and not from the pre-existing condition, or what ever medication I was taking?

Oh. And to answer your question: People likeJim Smith is why there were 20 news stories on Will Smith as opposed to, I dunno, whats been released in the pfizer doc's thus far.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

peterosehaircut wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:17 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:47 am 10 yo got the Covid. Threw up and felt shitty. Tested positive. The rest of us negative.

Be careful folks.
You sure they weren't just hungover?
No guff. Like I said we tested her twice. Both very positive. Day later she is 100% and jumping around.
Cue the deniers "Ya mean we shut down the country for a cold?"
Biker

Post by Biker »

Be careful folks.
Glad to hear y'all are doing ok.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:04 pm

Be careful folks.
Glad to hear y'all are doing ok.
Thanks Biker. Day 3 and all good. Cheers.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:39 am
A store tests the lettuce for e.coli and it would show up in your system when you are tested at the hospital.
you asked "How do you prove something was caused by something else. I mentioned ecoli as an example. then you post that, as if you debunked it? So, did this storie test the lettuce and know it had e.coli before you bought it? Or did they test the lettuce you bought after you bought it? And if you get sick and go to the hospital with e.coli how do they track that back to the lettuce store? The point is that you have to connect these dots, they don't connect themselves and that is my point. That would be how you would prove it. Life isn't just a series of events where your mom holds your hand and everyone protects you.
Here, I will even help; consider this basic, simple scenario:

I have high blood pressure or take any number of medications that affect my blood pressure. After I got my second shot (hours, not days) I noticed my heart would sometimes beat fast and then 'miss a beat', over and over, for a few minutes at a time; but thankfully it was really rare, like once ever couple weeks. And otherwise I felt completely normal with no apparent issues. Eventually I bring it up to my Dr and he discovers I have arrhythmia.

How do I prove that arrhythmia came from the shot, and not from the pre-existing condition, or what ever medication I was taking?
Proving that the arrhythmia came from that shot should be pretty easy for you if it did the damage to your heart within hours. I guess you will just have to also prove why it didn't do the same thing to the other 5 billion people that got it. But it sounds like a slam dunk case to me.