What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

Other people doing physical activities
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#26

Post by Burn1dwn »

You almost called it RD!. I think the raiders were OK with it but Chargers forced their hand. They still would have taken a fg at end but likely much longer one.

Fucking Staley acts more like a gamer live streaming Madden than a real NFL coach. Conceding points in the 3rd quarter us never a move. Geezus christ!

No way in hell the Chargers should have even been in that game. Herbert is a fucking stud. Dude has no pulse.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#27

Post by Burn1dwn »

Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#28

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
Really?
You think the Bengals are going to put up over 48 points!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#29

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
Really?
You think the Bengals are going to put up over 48 points!
surely he means the total for both teams.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#30

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:08 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
Really?
You think the Bengals are going to put up over 48 points!
surely he means the total for both teams.
You would think. But his other pick is Raiders over 20.5
And the Bengals are playing the Raiders. :?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#31

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:12 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:08 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
Really?
You think the Bengals are going to put up over 48 points!
surely he means the total for both teams.
You would think. But his other pick is Raiders over 20.5
And the Bengals are playing the Raiders. :?
Yeah. I think what he means is that he thinks the Raiders are going to blow up a big score. So they will cover the over for them individually over 20.5. And since that will happen, then he thinks the final score of the game will also go over 48.5.

At least that's what I assumed.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#32

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:19 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:12 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:08 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm Bengals over 48.5. $200
Raiders over 20.5 $200
Really?
You think the Bengals are going to put up over 48 points!
surely he means the total for both teams.
You would think. But his other pick is Raiders over 20.5
And the Bengals are playing the Raiders. :?
Yeah. I think what he means is that he thinks the Raiders are going to blow up a big score. So they will cover the over for them individually over 20.5. And since that will happen, then he thinks the final score of the game will also go over 48.5.

At least that's what I assumed.
I hope so. Otherwise, that's a crazy ballsy bet!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#33

Post by Burn1dwn »

Flumpy is right. It should have read

Bengals/Raiders over 48.5
Raiders over 20.5

Hopefully a shoot out.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#34

Post by Animal »

it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#35

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#36

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
The Bengals average 27 points per game.
The Raiders average 22 points per game.
The over/under was set at 48.5

Makes perfect sense.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#37

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
The Bengals average 27 points per game.
The Raiders average 22 points per game.
The over/under was set at 48.5

Makes perfect sense.
And how do you think their points allowed should play into the line?
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#38

Post by Burn1dwn »

NE +5 $200
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#39

Post by Burn1dwn »

I wasn't saying you were wrong either RD. Just wanted to hear your thoughts
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#40

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:06 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
The Bengals average 27 points per game.
The Raiders average 22 points per game.
The over/under was set at 48.5

Makes perfect sense.
And how do you think their points allowed should play into the line?
The Bengals allow 22 points per game on average.
The Raiders allow 26 points per game on average.

They pretty much nailed the over/under line on this one.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#41

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:06 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
The Bengals average 27 points per game.
The Raiders average 22 points per game.
The over/under was set at 48.5

Makes perfect sense.
And how do you think their points allowed should play into the line?
according to RD the spread on this game should be:

NE Patriots +2
Buffalo -2

Over/Under = 56 pts
Over/Under NE = 27 pts
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#42

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:15 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:06 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 am it is just mind blowing how close these freaking odds makers can set numbers on some games.
They knew Carr sucks more than the Cincy D. I bet the opposite. No excuse for the Raiders to only have 19 pts.
The Bengals average 27 points per game.
The Raiders average 22 points per game.
The over/under was set at 48.5

Makes perfect sense.
And how do you think their points allowed should play into the line?
according to RD the spread on this game should be:

NE Patriots +2
Buffalo -2

Over/Under = 56 pts
Over/Under NE = 27 pts
Normally that would sound good to me.
But it's going to be motherfucking cold during that game!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#43

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:22 am
Normally that would sound good to me.
But it's going to be motherfucking cold during that game!
I drank the Kool Aid about the slow weather being the 12th defender on Josh Allen with my NE pick.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#44

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:58 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:22 am
Normally that would sound good to me.
But it's going to be motherfucking cold during that game!
I drank the Kool Aid about the slow weather being the 12th defender on Josh Allen with my NE pick.
-21°C and Josh Allen puts up a 157.6 QB rating! (perfect is 158.3)

Seriously... WTF !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#45

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:12 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:58 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:22 am
Normally that would sound good to me.
But it's going to be motherfucking cold during that game!
I drank the Kool Aid about the slow weather being the 12th defender on Josh Allen with my NE pick.
-21°C and Josh Allen puts up a 157.6 QB rating! (perfect is 158.3)

Seriously... WTF !!!
NE D sucks but he was great. Amazing!
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#46

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Let us all take a moment and bow our heads in silent prayer to the Gods of football for delivering unto us a first-round playoff loss for the Dallas Cowbois.

Can I get an amen... Hallelujah! HALLEUJAH!!! Praise be!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#47

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:07 am Let us all take a moment and bow our heads in silent prayer to the Gods of football for delivering unto us a first-round playoff loss for the Dallas Cowbois.

Can I get an amen... Hallelujah! HALLEUJAH!!! Praise be!
You have an amen from me. Been what 23 years since either a Jimmy Johnson led or a JJ built Cowboys team went to 3 Super Bowls and got fired by clown Jones for his trouble. Been cheering every inept Cowboy team ever since.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#48

Post by Burn1dwn »

This Bill's/Chiefs game is insane.
User avatar
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 3428
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#49

Post by B-Tender »

The Bills defense really shit the bed with 13 seconds to go. Unbelievable.
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4639
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: What are your BIG $$$ BETS this week?!?!

#50

Post by FSchmertz »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:49 am The Bills defense really shit the bed with 13 seconds to go. Unbelievable.
Should've squib-kicked it to eat up the clock. Pretty much everyone who knew anything about football agreed.


P.S. By the end, both defenses were exhausted

P.P.S. This was the real superbowl. Unfortunately the 2 best teams were in the same conference. And probably will be worse next year. All the best QBs are in that conference, and there might be even more next year.
Post Reply