Longest FG in NFL history

Other people doing physical activities
Post Reply
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#1

Post by Charliesheen »

When I heard about the kick I was 100% certain
It was against the Lions.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#2

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:54 pm When I heard about the kick I was 100% certain
It was against the Lions.
If there is a goofy rule, blatantly bad call or record breaking kick you can be pretty sure it was probably against the Lions.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#3

Post by Animal »

Why have australians invaded college football as punters? what the fuck do they do down there to specialize in that one thing?

I heard the other day that some school, when they made their first punt this season, it was the guy's (austrialian punter) first EVER punt in a football game in his life. And it was some big division 1 school.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#4

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 pm Why have australians invaded college football as punters? what the fuck do they do down there to specialize in that one thing?

I heard the other day that some school, when they made their first punt this season, it was the guy's (austrialian punter) first EVER punt in a football game in his life. And it was some big division 1 school.
Go over to Youtube and watch some film from an AFL "Footy" game.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#5

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:10 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 pm Why have australians invaded college football as punters? what the fuck do they do down there to specialize in that one thing?

I heard the other day that some school, when they made their first punt this season, it was the guy's (austrialian punter) first EVER punt in a football game in his life. And it was some big division 1 school.
Go over to Youtube and watch some film from an AFL "Footy" game.
so, what is that, rugby? they punt a lot in rugby?
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#6

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:17 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:10 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 pm Why have australians invaded college football as punters? what the fuck do they do down there to specialize in that one thing?

I heard the other day that some school, when they made their first punt this season, it was the guy's (austrialian punter) first EVER punt in a football game in his life. And it was some big division 1 school.
Go over to Youtube and watch some film from an AFL "Footy" game.
so, what is that, rugby? they punt a lot in rugby?
No, it's not Rugby. That's a different sport.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#7

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Longest FG in NFL history

#8

Post by Charliesheen »

No pads. The NFL should take note.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Post Reply