What happened to the Left?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

What happened to the Left?

Post by Biker »

Why have they become so compliant to govt, authority, and big business? When and why did they stop questioning anything?

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: What happened to the Left?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its really quite an amazing transformation. I suppose thats what happens when they are the establishment now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Conservatism Is The New Counterculture
People desperately want to think for themselves instead of being told what they can and cannot do. But the modern left won’t allow such heresy.
https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/22/co ... erculture/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Yeah, I first noticed the counter culture lurching to the right about ten years ago. Since Trump, it’s now racing to the right. Could you imagine what a 1960s hippie is thinking now, like WTF happened? It’s astonishing
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/mit-ab ... ion-and-me

Bari Weiss

Another hero and patriot. She’s fighting the good fight.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://twitter.com/DVDJXX/status/14382 ... ne-n443825

One of the smartest things she’s done since joining the House.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:52 pm https://twitter.com/DVDJXX/status/14382 ... ne-n443825

One of the smartest things she’s done since joining the House.
:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Peak absurdity
Student at ultra-liberal $80,000-a-year Oberlin College complains that contractors hired to install radiators in 'women and trans safe space' dorm rooms were 'cisgender men'

A student at an $80,000-a-year ultra-liberal Oberlin College in Ohio claimed in an op-ed that he was left ‘angry, scared, and confused’ because ‘cisgender men’ installed a radiator in his ‘safe space’ dormitory.

Peter Fray-Witzer, a student enrolled at Oberlin College, posted an article in Friday's edition of The Oberlin Review in which he takes school administrators to task for giving him short notice about the installation.

Fray-Witzer writes that he asked a campus official if he could be exempt from having a radiator installed in his room so as to avoid the ‘intrusion.’

He also complains that he felt ‘mildly violated’ and ‘a little peeved’ when the contractors returned to his dorm room the next day to ‘check the insulation.’

DailyMail.com has sought comment from Oberlin College.

According to Fray-Witzer, he and other residents of the on-campus dorm Baldwin Cottage received an email on October 7 notifying them that ‘contractors will be entering rooms’ the next day to install radiators.

'This will mean that they will be in your room for a period of time to complete the work,' Josh Matos, the area coordinator for Multicultural and Identity-Based Communities, wrote in an email.

Fray-Witzer wrote in response: 'I had not been contacted about any sort of radiator installation before this email, so right away the word "update" stood out to me as untrue.

'I grew concerned reading the second line, which informed me that I had less than 24 hours to prepare for the arrival of the installation crew, and I was further perturbed by the ambiguous "for a period of time".'

DailyMail.com has reached out to Matos seeking comment.

Fray-Witzer adds in his op-ed that he was 'very averse to people entering my personal space.'

'This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men.'

‘Cisgender’ is a term used to describe someone whose gender identity is the same as the sex that they were assigned at birth.

The word is considered the antonym of ‘transgender’ - which means a person who identifies as a gender that is opposite of that which they were assigned when born.

The dorm where Fray-Witzer lives, Baldwin Cottage, is known as ‘the home of the Women and Trans Collective.’

Oberlin, the liberal arts college with a student body of 3,000, describes the dorm as 'a close-knit community that provides women and transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.'
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

let the pussy freeze.

Which gives me an idea for us here in the trades. Another feature for the business card.

LGBTQ FRIENDLY
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:22 pm Another feature for the business card.

LGBTQ FRIENDLY
Not a bad idea but I think this cunt's issue is that straight males actually exist in the world. That apparently has created tons of anxiety in that precious, little cupcake
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe he’s a business major. If so, he could start his own tranny staffed HVAC contracting concern.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I swear the Chinese and Russians gotta be laughing at us.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:25 pm I swear the Chinese and Russians gotta be laughing at us.
While they develop hypersonic missiles, our govern,ent is concerned about affirming pronouns. This empire is finished
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The U.S. State Department on Wednesday acknowledged “International Pronouns Day,” sharing a post explaining how it is becoming “increasingly common for people to ‘share their pronouns’” weeks after stranding dozens of Americans in Afghanistan and largely failing to address the lingering concerns.
What a bunch of woke idiots.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:32 am
The U.S. State Department on Wednesday acknowledged “International Pronouns Day,” sharing a post explaining how it is becoming “increasingly common for people to ‘share their pronouns’” weeks after stranding dozens of Americans in Afghanistan and largely failing to address the lingering concerns.
What a bunch of woke idiots.
FFS
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/ ... in-n463000

The baseball Gods have spoken. Hotlanta is hosting the World Series.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

will they be allowed to drink water while in line for the games? omg!
Biker

Post by Biker »

Twitter suspends congressman for misgendering trans official

U.S. Representative Jim Banks, a Republican from Indiana, has been suspended from Twitter after using the wrong pronouns in a tweet about Assistant Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine, who is transgender.

Levine made history this month when she became the first openly transgender four-star officer in any of the nation's eight uniformed services, the Department of Health and Human Services announced. The former pediatrician's appointment also made her the first female four-star admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps' history.

Banks tweeted about the historic promotion, according to the Associated Press, writing: "The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man." The tweet is now unavailable as Banks' Twitter handle, which he uses for his political career, was suspended.

Levine is a woman, and was nominated by President Joe Biden in January to serve as assistant secretary for health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Once confirmed, she became the first openly transgender federal official in a Senate-confirmed role, according to the Biden-Harris transition team.

By referring to Levine as a man, Banks violated Twitter's "hateful conduct policy," which prohibits the promotion of "violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease."

Part of the policy prohibits "repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone," which "includes targeted misgendering or deadnaming of transgender individuals." Deadnaming is referring to a trans person by their former name, which often misgenders them.

Like many politicians, Banks has a personal Twitter account in addition to his professional account. He went to his personal account on Saturday to give details on his suspension.

"Twitter has suspended my official account for posting a statement of FACT. I won't back down. I'll be posting on my personal account for the time being. Please Retweet this message and follow me," he said, adding that "big tech must be held accountable." Banks' tweet is inaccurate, as Levine is a woman.

In an email to CBS News, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed Banks' account was temporarily locked for violating the hateful conduct policy. "The account owner is required to delete the violative Tweet before regaining access to their account," the spokesperson said.

The social media platform has taken a stand against hateful and inaccurate messages in the past, suspending high-profile accounts, including former President Donald Trump. In permanently banning the president, Twitter cited "the risk of further incitement of violence," following the assault on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, which Mr. Trump is accused of inciting.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey Dims. George Orwell is on the phone. They (sic) want to have a chat with you.
Levine is a woman, and was nominated by President Joe Biden in January to serve as assistant secretary for health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Once confirmed, she became the first openly transgender federal official in a Senate-confirmed role, according to the Biden-Harris transition team
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Who knew trannies could strike such fear into fake conservatives.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:32 am Who knew trannies could strike such fear into fake conservatives.
And real ones also seem to get their knickers in a twist over this. :lol:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI46_zBGv1A[/media]
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:38 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:32 am Who knew trannies could strike such fear into fake conservatives.
And real ones also seem to get their knickers in a twist over this. :lol:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI46_zBGv1A[/media]

Its because Republicans don't actually have any ideas or plans for the future of this country except to keep the cash flowing upwards. To keep their moron base distracted they have to constantly feed them boogie men to fear and hate. It really is a bit of a social experiment to see how easy the right wing base can be fed utter bullshit and they don't question any of it. A couple of websites and talking heads who get the program of the day to spew out and they think its gospel.
I blame Biker.