Questions about Yellowstone

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Questions about Yellowstone

Post by Animal »

I will be honest. I have not seen every single episode of this show. But I did watch the premier last night.

Where did Dutton tell the head shaved rodeo kid that he would now be working since he lied?

Is it going to turn out that one thing the Dutton family has been left with is to protect every square inch of this ranch since they don't know where that indian buried his father back in the 1800's?

Is Dodge trucks planning to come out with a top of the line Yellowstone edition to match the King Ranch made by Ford?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Questions about Yellowstone

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I've seen every episode of the first 3 seasons twice and I don't know the answer to the first 2 questions. Rodeo kid got busted up bad at one, Dutton paid his medical bills if he promised to never rodeo again. Don't remember him breaking that promise. A couple of weeks ago, people in C Tx town saw a Yellowstone truck parked in front of a store downtown a couple of times. Town went pretty nuts. Turns out they are filming the prequel 1883 a few towns over
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:48 pm I've seen every episode of the first 3 seasons twice and I don't know the answer to the first 2 questions. Rodeo kid got busted up bad at one, Dutton paid his medical bills if he promised to never rodeo again. Don't remember him breaking that promise. A couple of weeks ago, people in C Tx town saw a Yellowstone truck parked in front of a store downtown a couple of times. Town went pretty nuts. Turns out they are filming the prequel 1883 a few towns over
they are planning a spinoff series called 6666. I think its going to be filmed at that Wagonner ranch, the 6666 ranch. I think someone bought it a few years ago. Anyway, from what I have read some of the characters from Yellowstone are going to spin off and make another show based out of that ranch. I think its supposed to involve a rivalry with the King Ranch and have a lot of horse competitions.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I am also assuming that you did not watch the premier yesterday?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:54 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:48 pm I've seen every episode of the first 3 seasons twice and I don't know the answer to the first 2 questions. Rodeo kid got busted up bad at one, Dutton paid his medical bills if he promised to never rodeo again. Don't remember him breaking that promise. A couple of weeks ago, people in C Tx town saw a Yellowstone truck parked in front of a store downtown a couple of times. Town went pretty nuts. Turns out they are filming the prequel 1883 a few towns over
they are planning a spinoff series called 6666. I think its going to be filmed at that Wagonner ranch, the 6666 ranch. I think someone bought it a few years ago. Anyway, from what I have read some of the characters from Yellowstone are going to spin off and make another show based out of that ranch. I think its supposed to involve a rivalry with the King Ranch and have a lot of horse competitions.
I had not heard of the spinoff (6666) series. They think it may be connected to the prequel (1883) because it's being filmed around Ft Worth and in the nearby town of Granbury. And no, I did not watch the premier of season 4
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And yes, Dodge would be crazy not to produce a Yellowstone limited Edition like Ford does with the King ranch. Yellowstone probably has done more to advertise their trucks than anything they've ever done.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:00 pm
I had not heard of the spinoff (6666) series. They think it may be connected to the prequel (1883) because it's being filmed around Ft Worth and in the nearby town of Granbury. And no, I did not watch the premier of season 4
The filming around Fort worth and Granbury and Weatherford was for the prequel 1883. But if you saw a Yellowstone truck, which obviously wouldn't be used in a show based on 1883, then it would be fore the 6666 show.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:13 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:00 pm
The filming around Fort worth and Granbury and Weatherford was for the prequel 1883. But if you saw a Yellowstone truck, which obviously wouldn't be used in a show based on 1883, then it would be fore the 6666 show.
No idea. I don't think 6666 has even started filming yet. The truck may just be a service vehicle they are using during filming 1883. That store is in McGregor and it's called "Heavy Metal Tactical". Maybe getting prop guns or something. Who knows.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/11/03/yellows ... ral-texas/

or... maybe its just a fan of the show that painted that decal on his pickup.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:34 pm I will be honest. I have not seen every single episode of this show. But I did watch the premier last night.

Where did Dutton tell the head shaved rodeo kid that he would now be working since he lied?

Is it going to turn out that one thing the Dutton family has been left with is to protect every square inch of this ranch since they don't know where that indian buried his father back in the 1800's?

Is Dodge trucks planning to come out with a top of the line Yellowstone edition to match the King Ranch made by Ford?
I really disliked the cross promotion commercials during every break. Came off way too patronizing and gimicky
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:24 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:34 pm I will be honest. I have not seen every single episode of this show. But I did watch the premier last night.

I really disliked the cross promotion commercials during every break. Came off way too patronizing and gimicky
Yep. It looked as if they are going to try to create a Yellowstone TV channel.

even that scene with the guy on the cutting horse, with John Dutton and Rip talking about the King ranch and blah blah blah. That all just sounded like a plug for something. like it didn't even fit into the show that we were watching.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:21 pm https://www.kwtx.com/2021/11/03/yellows ... ral-texas/

Another thought came to mind. In Yellowstone, they frequently go back in time (Beth as a young girl for example) to fill in the story line on the current theme. Maybe in 1883, they jump forward to the 2000's to do the opposite and needed a Yellowstone truck for the scene.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:35 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:21 pm https://www.kwtx.com/2021/11/03/yellows ... ral-texas/

Another thought came to mind. In Yellowstone, they frequently go back in time (Beth as a young girl for example) to fill in the story line on the current theme. Maybe in 1883, they jump forward to the 2000's to do the opposite and needed a Yellowstone truck for the scene.
click the link in this post.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Aw, ok. Gotcha
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

one other question that i had from last night.

after Dutton got home and was out sitting on the porch, he looks off on the horizon and sees his son walking up in gilly suit. he goes out and they talk and Dutton says "Why does it smell like the whole ranch is burning?" His son says, "Because of all the brush piles that are burning". Dutton says, "Why are we burning brush piles?" His son says, "We aren't."

and that was the end of that scene. so, 2 months after the attack on the family, who in the fuck is burning brush piles all over their ranch?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:19 am one other question that i had from last night.

after Dutton got home and was out sitting on the porch, he looks off on the horizon and sees his son walking up in gilly suit. he goes out and they talk and Dutton says "Why does it smell like the whole ranch is burning?" His son says, "Because of all the brush piles that are burning". Dutton says, "Why are we burning brush piles?" His son says, "We aren't."

and that was the end of that scene. so, 2 months after the attack on the family, who in the fuck is burning brush piles all over their ranch?
All right, we need to set some ground rule Spoiler alerts for those of us who won't see season 4 for probably 2 years. I guess my rule will be avoiding any Yellowstone threads during that time. "Burning brush piles" and the reason why Dutton protects the whole ranch is because he doesn't know where his Great-great Grandad is buried is like a steak on an open fire for a hungry wolf.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn. so you are going to have to wait 2 years to see beth's tits when she comes out of her blown up office with her shirt burned off?

^ spoiler alert.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:14 am damn. so you are going to have to wait 2 years to see beth's tits when she comes out of her blown up office with her shirt burned off?

^ spoiler alert.
He'll be dead in 2 years..... Spoiler alert!!
I blame Biker.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:14 am damn. so you are going to have to wait 2 years to see beth's tits when she comes out of her blown up office with her shirt burned off?

^ spoiler alert.
Dammit Paramount. You know how to pry the cash from the unwilling hands. Well played Sirs.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:32 am

^ spoiler alert.
He'll be dead in 2 years..... Spoiler alert!!
How funny. A prediction of someone's death from a Lardo with a BMI over 40. Spoiler alert
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:10 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:19 am one other question that i had from last night.

All right, we need to set some ground rule Spoiler alerts for those of us who won't see season 4 for probably 2 years. I guess my rule will be avoiding any Yellowstone threads during that time. "Burning brush piles" and the reason why Dutton protects the whole ranch is because he doesn't know where his Great-great Grandad is buried is like a steak on an open fire for a hungry wolf.
You're a retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

How are they going to keep that show going now that half of the regular cast is dead?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Funny. I have just dinky basic cable along with high speed internet through Spectrum paid free by my property management firm. Never hardly even use cable. Bored today waiting for a football game to start so searched around and found out I actually have the Paramount network. Yellowstone bitches. Animal's Beth breast fire scene better be true.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:46 am Funny. I have just dinky basic cable along with high speed internet through Spectrum paid free by my property management firm. Never hardly even use cable. Bored today waiting for a football game to start so searched around and found out I actually have the Paramount network. Yellowstone bitches. Animal's Beth breast fire scene better be true.
Your apartment building has free cable and free internet with streaming services?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Down to the last 2 "usual suspects". Too stupid to realize. :lol: :lol: Time up