Questions about Yellowstone

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Questions about Yellowstone

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Hydroseismic wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:46 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:44 pm
Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:36 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:30 pm
Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:21 pm I was there in August Image
why were you at the four 6's ranch?
A 3D seismic job. They have oil on the ranch.
That's very cool, Hydro. For years when I was explaining here about how the US oil industry had in such a short time gotten us back to the World's top producer again, I always complained that the 2 techs always mentioned (horizontal drilling and fracking) was overlooking one that was just as important. A trifecta. 3D seismology. I've worked out in the Yates Field of W Texas for 20 years and about 6-7 years ago they did a complete 3D seismic job on almost the whole 26,000 acres and beyond. Fascinating watching them over months lay out the sensor lines, huge multi- million dollar "thumper" trucks crawl all over the hills and mesas banging away underground.
No shit, that's an old field and it's still producing. We got too good at fracking on our way to being top producers lol. It is fascinating to watch a seismic crew at work. We gave a presentation at the 6666 elementary. The kids loved the thumper trucks.
Yates field is a World rarity. In 5 years it will be 100 years old. With tech available over the years, it's still producing almost 20,000 bbd. Passed the Billion barrel mark almost 40 years ago. Still has a potential of another Billion and a half today (waiting for future technology). The key was it was one of the World's first fields (at that time) dedicated to proration and conservation of field pressure. Helped that 4 years after it's discovery the East Texas Monster flooded the World with oil. Couldn't sell the stuff. :lol: It was the top producer for the WWII war effort.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

[/quote]
Yates field is a World rarity. In 5 years it will be 100 years old. With tech available over the years, it's still producing almost 20,000 bbd. Passed the Billion barrel mark almost 40 years ago. Still has a potential of another Billion and a half today (waiting for future technology). The key was it was one of the World's first fields (at that time) dedicated to proration and conservation of field pressure. Helped that 4 years after it's discovery the East Texas Monster flooded the World with oil. Couldn't sell the stuff. :lol: It was the top producer for the WWII war effort.
[/quote]

The Permian geology is fascinating. So much untapped potential. It'll be completely impossible to get rid of fossil fuels.
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Lets get this back on track: heres Beths tits and ass

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:38 am Lets get this back on track: heres Beths tits and ass

You must fix the top image immediately!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:38 am Lets get this back on track: heres Beths tits and ass

You must fix the top image immediately!
Top image was there earlier. Glad I didn't miss it.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

That scene did not disappoint
Vote for Pedro
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Yellowstone prequel "1883" to air first episode December 19th
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:18 pm Yellowstone prequel "1883" to air first episode December 19th
I think the story is going to start in Fort Worth. With Billy Bob Thornton playing a very shady lawman that ran the area at the time.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:57 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:18 pm Yellowstone prequel "1883" to air first episode December 19th
I think the story is going to start in Fort Worth. With Billy Bob Thornton playing a very shady lawman that ran the area at the time.
Cool if true. I'm still pissed at you. I watched the first 10 minutes (football games on) of the new Yellowstone season last week. You said Beth had her shirt blown off and expect to see titts. All I saw were her back muscles through her burned back. Bastard 😬
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Cool if true. I'm still pissed at you. I watched the first 10 minutes (football games on) of the new Yellowstone season last week. You said Beth had her shirt blown off and expect to see titts. All I saw were her back muscles through her burned back. Bastard 😬
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Damm posting from my phone
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:14 pm
maybe it was more of a bra than bare tits.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

go guys are all homos
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

OK so Yellowstone is the current ranch. The series "1883" is about the family move from their Texas ranch to there. Makes me wonder if the next series "6666" is about the ranch they left in Texas.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

More Laramie please.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

In case anyone was wondering, the new show 1883 (or whatever the name) is going to debut on Paramount Network this sunday, but that will be the only show. After that, you have to subscribe to Paramount Plus (Paramount+ ) in order to watch it.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:25 pm In case anyone was wondering, the new show 1883 (or whatever the name) is going to debut on Paramount Network this sunday, but that will be the only show. After that, you have to subscribe to Paramount Plus (Paramount+ ) in order to watch it.
I think you can purchase the series from Prime as well. Thats what we do with Yellowstone

And the closer Rip gets with the family, the more I think something nasty will happen with him at the end of the season
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:27 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:25 pm In case anyone was wondering, the new show 1883 (or whatever the name) is going to debut on Paramount Network this sunday, but that will be the only show. After that, you have to subscribe to Paramount Plus (Paramount+ ) in order to watch it.
I think you can purchase the series from Prime as well. Thats what we do with Yellowstone

And the closer Rip gets with the family, the more I think something nasty will happen with him at the end of the season
Well, all I know is that just a few years ago the Paramount Network was SpikeTV that literally no one had ever heard of. I think it was the Nashville Network before that.

Now, they have this one freaking show and they have forced me to buy a Roku. They need to get off my lawn.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:02 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:27 pm

Well, all I know is that just a few years ago the Paramount Network was SpikeTV that literally no one had ever heard of. I think it was the Nashville Network before that.

Now, they have this one freaking show and they have forced me to buy a Roku. They need to get off my lawn.
Or... you could just stream it for free.

Just sayin'.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Currently my favorite show.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

1883- S1E1/ Impossible to judge an entire series based just on the first episode because it's always the pilot- pour money into the first one. But wow. Looks like Taylor Sheridan has another monster smash series on his hands. With the Yellowstone series as a fan base, would not be surprised if this S1E1 isn't one of the highest rated series openers in cable history.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:56 am 1883- S1E1/ Impossible to judge an entire series based just on the first episode because it's always the pilot- pour money into the first one. But wow. Looks like Taylor Sheridan has another monster smash series on his hands. With the Yellowstone series as a fan base, would not be surprised if this S1E1 isn't one of the highest rated series openers in cable history.
How the fuck did they get Tom Hanks to show up in that boring piece of crap just to speak two lines?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

I have a subscription to Philo and it looks like ep 2 is scheduled to record next week. Will let you know if it happens.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

nerd_alert wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:54 am
I have a subscription to Philo and it looks like ep 2 is scheduled to record next week. Will let you know if it happens.
If you get episode 2 you can fast-forward past the first 30 minutes (unless you have a cow fetish). Trust me, you won't be missing much.*

*Unless you want to see Tom Hanks for 90 seconds. With a really, really bad fake beard. You can literally see the lines on his face where they glued the beard on. This show needs a better makeup crew.