The Michigan Wolverines.

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

The Michigan Wolverines.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

If the Wolves don't move into the top 3 of the college football playoff rankings then the NCAAF is just fucking corrupt !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: The Michigan Wolverines.

Post by FSchmertz »

So now Alabama, Cincinnati, and Michigan?

Who's #4?

P.S. I'm not sure 'Bama deserves to get in, barely beat Auburn in 4OT's
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 am So now Alabama, Cincinnati, and Michigan?

Who's #4?

what in the fuck was that? that running back going out of bounds to kill the clock changed the outcome of that game.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

So I'm guessing either Oklahoma State or Notre Dame would be #4.

Of course, to be #4 Okie State would have to win the Bedlam Bowl (currently playing). Then they'd have to win the B12 championship game against Baylor too.

P.S. If Okie State manages to do that, I think Notre Dame should actually bump 'Bama.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:45 pm If the Wolves don't move into the top 3 of the college football playoff rankings then the NCAAF is just fucking corrupt !!!
Glad to see Harbaugh get that off his back. Michigan offensive line totally dominated.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 am So now Alabama, Cincinnati, and Michigan?

Who's #4?

Georgia is still clearly #1
OSU and Bama should drop down.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:45 pm If the Wolves don't move into the top 3 of the college football playoff rankings then the NCAAF is just fucking corrupt !!!
They absolutely will. The pollsters have had an unending hard on for Harbaugh since he got hired. If Michigan won two games to open the season they were put into the top five. So now Harbaugh gets his chance at a playoff.
I also found it amusing that Harbaugh hasn't even found the slightest amount of humility during his struggles at Michigan. After the game yesterday he starts taking shots at Ryan Day during his post game conference.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 am
Animal wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:41 am

Who's #4?

what in the fuck was that? that running back going out of bounds to kill the clock changed the outcome of that game.

Absolutely this. WTF was he thinking? That's the 1st thing you say in the huddle on every play. STAY IN BOUNDS
one of the best measures of a great coach are the decisions they (or their players) make in the last minute of a game.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 am
Animal wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:41 am

Who's #4?

Absolutely this. WTF was he thinking? That's the 1st thing you say in the huddle on every play. STAY IN BOUNDS
You guys are talking like he ran out of bounds on purpose. He didn't. He literally got dragged out of bounds.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Rational folks know, even here in Michigan, that U of M is perpetually and religiously over rated. This year may be different: theyre pretty solid. I dont know if theyre good enough to compete with the cheaters from the SEC but I would expect at least a decent game were it to come to that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."