Map Porn

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Map Porn

#376

Post by FSchmertz »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 am Illinois won't be Holt Cat for long.
What's the story there?
they are moving their headquarters to DFW. Irving to be exact.
Following a crowded field. Don't even know why that map has DP. Can you imagine the Texas Fortune 500 companies ahead of it.
Checked, and they're apparently "moving" their headquarters to a facility that's been there since the 60's. Presumably changing their state of incorporation? (though most companies seem to incorporate in Delaware)

P.S. Checked, yep, incorporated in Delaware
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Map Porn

#377

Post by Charliesheen »

Image
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Map Porn

#378

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 am Illinois won't be Holt Cat for long.
What's the story there?
they are moving their headquarters to DFW. Irving to be exact.
Following a crowded field. Don't even know why that map has DP. Can you imagine the Texas Fortune 500 companies ahead of it.
Texas is famous for having the original Dr Pepper plant. The one in Dublin, Tx still makes Dr Pepper with sugar cane sugar, which is supposed to be a big deal to go there and get.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9630
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Map Porn

#379

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm Image
Wait, I thought Biden restored our position in world affairs? This can't be right
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Map Porn

#380

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 am Illinois won't be Holt Cat for long.
What's the story there?
they are moving their headquarters to DFW. Irving to be exact.
Following a crowded field. Don't even know why that map has DP. Can you imagine the Texas Fortune 500 companies ahead of it.
Texas is famous for having the original Dr Pepper plant. The one in Dublin, Tx still makes Dr Pepper with sugar cane sugar, which is supposed to be a big deal to go there and get.
I checked, it's available to order on Amazon.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Map Porn

#381

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:16 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 am Illinois won't be Holt Cat for long.
What's the story there?
they are moving their headquarters to DFW. Irving to be exact.
Following a crowded field. Don't even know why that map has DP. Can you imagine the Texas Fortune 500 companies ahead of it.
Texas is famous for having the original Dr Pepper plant. The one in Dublin, Tx still makes Dr Pepper with sugar cane sugar, which is supposed to be a big deal to go there and get.
I checked, it's available to order on Amazon.
I would probably make sure that its still made with cane sugar before ordering. That may just be a rumor now.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Posts: 5836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Map Porn

#382

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I've seen one thing pretty interesting the last couple of months commuting back home at the end of the week. I travel East on 1-10 maybe 3 hours and frequently keep seeing many of those car carriers that can hold 9 vehicles or something or a dooly hauling a trailer with 3-4. They are hauling all kinds of used vehicles. I've seen every kind from a 1950's Ford truck to sport cars and everything in between. Almost everyone of the vehicles is carrying California plates. All I can think is that because of the population decrease there, they are shipping excess to used car lots in the Austin/San Antonio/Houston areas. And that's only 3 hours out of a whole week.
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Map Porn

#383

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:19 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:16 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:07 am

What's the story there?
they are moving their headquarters to DFW. Irving to be exact.
Following a crowded field. Don't even know why that map has DP. Can you imagine the Texas Fortune 500 companies ahead of it.
Texas is famous for having the original Dr Pepper plant. The one in Dublin, Tx still makes Dr Pepper with sugar cane sugar, which is supposed to be a big deal to go there and get.
I checked, it's available to order on Amazon.
I would probably make sure that its still made with cane sugar before ordering. That may just be a rumor now.
They say it might also be made with beet sugar (both 99.95% sucrose). In baking cane vs beet can make a difference apparently. Did a search and there's nothing indicating it makes any difference in sodas.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10779
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Map Porn

#384

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
BigChiefin
Forum God
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Map Porn

#385

Post by BigChiefin »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:03 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm Image
Wait, I thought Biden restored our position in world affairs? This can't be right
The UN is pretty much the most useless entity ever created. All talk, no action. We shouldn't give them a dime and we should tell them to move their HQ elsewhere.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9630
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Map Porn

#386

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Map Porn

#387

Post by squirt »

That's crazy!
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4599
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: Map Porn

#388

Post by Deathproof »

BigChiefin wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:46 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:03 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm Image
Wait, I thought Biden restored our position in world affairs? This can't be right
The UN is pretty much the most useless entity ever created. All talk, no action. We shouldn't give them a dime and we should tell them to move their HQ elsewhere.
We should be charging them rent. I don't understand why we don't.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Map Porn

#389

Post by FSchmertz »

squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:24 pmThat's crazy!
You never realize how friggin huge and full of people Manhattan & NYC is until you do something like take a bus to the terminal and step outside. And then look up...and up...and WAY up!

So many people living on top of each other! :shocked:

P.S. And yet, the actual "island" seems kinda small to me

P.P.S. And I nominate squirt's avatar as the second best ever, if not the actual best :D
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Map Porn

#390

Post by squirt »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:59 pm
squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:24 pmThat's crazy!
You never realize how friggin huge and full of people Manhattan & NYC is until you do something like take a bus to the terminal and step outside. And then look up...and up...and WAY up!

So many people living on top of each other! :shocked:

P.S. And yet, the actual "island" seems kinda small to me

P.P.S. And I nominate squirt's avatar as the second best ever, if not the actual best :D
I love my avatar! Yours always mesmerizes me. And to this day, I have no idea who that is. Lol
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Map Porn

#391

Post by squirt »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:35 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:46 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:03 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm Image
Wait, I thought Biden restored our position in world affairs? This can't be right
The UN is pretty much the most useless entity ever created. All talk, no action. We shouldn't give them a dime and we should tell them to move their HQ elsewhere.
We should be charging them rent. I don't understand why we don't.
Yes to all that.
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Map Porn

#392

Post by FSchmertz »

squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:35 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:59 pm
squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:24 pmThat's crazy!
You never realize how friggin huge and full of people Manhattan & NYC is until you do something like take a bus to the terminal and step outside. And then look up...and up...and WAY up!

So many people living on top of each other! :shocked:

P.S. And yet, the actual "island" seems kinda small to me

P.P.S. And I nominate squirt's avatar as the second best ever, if not the actual best :D
I love my avatar! Yours always mesmerizes me. And to this day, I have no idea who that is. Lol
Yours is like a work of art from a great animator.

Mine is a French singer/dancer named Alizee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Map Porn

#393

Post by squirt »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:48 am
squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:35 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:59 pm
squirt wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:24 pmThat's crazy!
You never realize how friggin huge and full of people Manhattan & NYC is until you do something like take a bus to the terminal and step outside. And then look up...and up...and WAY up!

So many people living on top of each other! :shocked:

P.S. And yet, the actual "island" seems kinda small to me

P.P.S. And I nominate squirt's avatar as the second best ever, if not the actual best :D
I love my avatar! Yours always mesmerizes me. And to this day, I have no idea who that is. Lol
Yours is like a work of art from a great animator.

Mine is a French singer/dancer named Alizee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e
Now that you posted that, I think I remember seeing that wiki link. :doh:
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Map Porn

#394

Post by disco.moon »

Image
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5699
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Map Porn

#395

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 am Image
Best make sure your waders are in good nick.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Map Porn

#396

Post by Animal »

we could use about twice that much rain in texas right now.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9630
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Map Porn

#397

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 am Image
I guess 6" is a lot for you
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Map Porn

#398

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:57 am
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 am Image
I guess 6" is a lot for you
I have worked with less :sexualvlick:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9630
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Map Porn

#399

Post by Biker »

:lol:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9630
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Map Porn

#400

Post by Biker »

At least Ireland and Turkey have it right

Image
Post Reply