CTC is dumb as fuck

It's open season on CTC and FSF. Even Deathproof. Fire away!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

CTC is dumb as fuck

Post by Deathproof »

Lick the dark part of my ass.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: CTC is dumb as fuck

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

This thread needs some disco lady parts.
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me

Dammit
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 am We're all dumb fucks just on different days. Luckily for us Howie has taken that spot for 6 months now.
You can't seriously be implying Howie is dumber than CTC. Even CTC is smart enough to know that isn't true and/or possible.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular

Post by ThirdRail »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:57 pm
disco wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 am We're all dumb fucks just on different days. Luckily for us Howie has taken that spot for 6 months now.
You can't seriously be implying Howie is dumber than CTC. Even CTC is smart enough to know that isn't true and/or possible.
Howie > WTC, at least he didn't try to change his screen name thinking everyone would be fooled and forget all his lies and stupidity.
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me

ThirdRail wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:58 am
Howie > WTC, at least he didn't try to change his screen name thinking everyone would be fooled and forget all his lies and stupidity.
Sup, Smoke
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular

Post by ThirdRail »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:33 am
Sup, Smoke
Sup WestTexasCrude? Still coming here to fulfill your "active" social life I see. :lol: Still searching out your screen name for your much needed attention.
Last edited by ThirdRail on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me

ThirdRail wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:11 am
Sup, Smoke
Sup WestTexasCrude? Search out your screen name much for needed attention, lonely, broke, lying, clown?
Starts today retard. I never ever stop no matter where you post. Enjoy- I will.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 am
Sup, Smoke
Sup WestTexasCrude? Search out your screen name much for needed attention, lonely, broke, lying, clown?
CTC is drunk again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular

Post by ThirdRail »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:27 am

Sup, Smoke
How soon till the threat of posting something that will scare us all away for life? :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

ThirdRail wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:30 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:27 am

Sup, Smoke
How soon till the threat of posting something that will scare us all away for life? :lol:
He's going to post a selfie?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I'm not arguing that Howie is dumber. He's certainly not. I mean, he is misguided and misinformed, but he's not as criminally dumb as CTC or as wilfully ignorant as Who.
But I don't think CTC changed his name to fool anyone; my understanding was that he moved from West Texas to Central Texas. Hence, W to C.
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular

Post by ThirdRail »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:45 am
I'm not arguing that Howie is dumber. He's certainly not. I mean, he is misguided and misinformed, but he's not as criminally dumb as CTC or as wilfully ignorant as Who.
But I don't think CTC changed his name to fool anyone; my understanding was that he moved from West Texas to Central Texas. Hence, W to C.
He changed his name and thinks everyone forgets how dumb he really is.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

He changed his username so he could (in his mind) welch on a bet.
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular

Post by ThirdRail »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:58 am
He changed his username so he could (in his mind) welch on a bet.
And deny he stated he owned his house and was oil rich and had a job and blah blah blah. The list goes on. But he's CTC, he's not the same person as WTC :lol: :lol: