Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:33 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:05 pm The Holy Trinity of Virtue

That absolutely is a white person who lives there!
Likely a woman, her neckbeard husband, and her boyfriend
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The Ukrainians just attacked Russia... in Russia !!!

Remind me to never piss off a Ukrainian! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i wish like hell they would blow Putin's fucking mansion up. I heard today that they estimate the damage in Mariupol at around $100 billion to rebuild the wreckage. That palace Putin has is estimated at over $1 billion. give him a taste of wasteful destruction.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:06 pm Image
this is why woman should get out of the newsrooms. I'm watching a recap on CNN of this helicopter strike by the Ukranians on the russian fuel depot inside russia and some "lady expert" is saying that this is "Biden's worst nightmare, because the more Ukrane puts up a fight the more it inhibits the peace talks".

WTF?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:23 pm
this is why woman should get out of the newsrooms. I'm watching a recap on CNN of this helicopter strike by the Ukranians on the russian fuel depot inside russia and some "lady expert" is saying that this is "Biden's worst nightmare, because the more Ukrane puts up a fight the more it inhibits the peace talks".

WTF?
Russia will play the footage 24/7 on state media with the tagline "Look what the Nazi Ukrainians have done to our Mother Russia !!!".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:27 pm

WTF?
Russia will play the footage 24/7 on state media with the tagline "Look what the Nazi Ukrainians have done to our Mother Russia !!!".
so what? you don't seriously think that Putin is watching public opinion polls to make his military decision do you?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:27 pm

WTF?
so what? you don't seriously think that Putin is watching public opinion polls to make his military decision do you?
No. But he certainly wants public opinion on his side.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

How long until Putin fires a Nuke? It’s funny how initially they said it would be a bunch of minor troops that came in to set it up for aerial bombing and strikes and it looks like we’re at that point but if they keep telling us Putin is losing I think he’s going to nuke them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Listening to the news this morning this picture is becoming a bit more clear in Ukraine. It seems that the Russian concentration is specifically on East Ukraine now and they have no intention of salvaging anything. The Russians do not care what is left, they only want the land. They only want the buffer zone. They don't care if the entire eastern half of Ukraine looks like Mariupol when they are finished as long as they have a space of land that is not occuppied by Ukranians.

such a stupid point to a military mission.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Pretty sure Putin watches the us news. You think he’ll say fuck it sooner or later and bomb the entire place to prove a point? If the news keeps saying Russian is losing the war etc he will eventually break and blow everything up. The man is an ego maniac and losing is not an option for him. I hope I am wrong but i think it’s just a matter of time.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if an egomaniac's goal is the perception of him in the history books, then I don't think ending the world and the people in it would be a way to accomplish that. plus he has daughters.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I don't think Putin cares how the world remembers him; only how Russia does.

And, historically, Russia has like a dozen strategic points of entry that they always want to keep in check. Ukraine is one of those areas.

With an aging population that is actually shrinking, there is a good chance Putin realizes if he doesn't either take control, or make DMZ's, of these "vital entry points" Russia will be exceptionally vulnerable in as little as two decades.

((Not that any of that excuses his actions. He is an absolute fucker and there is no shortage of blood on his hands.))
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:54 am With an aging population that is actually shrinking, there is a good chance Putin realizes if he doesn't either take control, or make DMZ's, of these "vital entry points" Russia will be exceptionally vulnerable in as little as two decades.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... He could make peace with his perceived aggressors and he wouldn't need DMZ wastelands surrounding his empire. It is the dumbest, most short sighted long term plan I have ever seen unfold.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:10 pm
Cassandros wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:54 am With an aging population that is actually shrinking, there is a good chance Putin realizes if he doesn't either take control, or make DMZ's, of these "vital entry points" Russia will be exceptionally vulnerable in as little as two decades.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... He could make peace with his perceived aggressors and he wouldn't need DMZ wastelands surrounding his empire. It is the dumbest, most short sighted long term plan I have ever seen unfold.
Don't expect that to happen. Now that it's been made clear to him that he'll be charged for war crimes, you can forget him ever backing down.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:55 pm
Don't expect that to happen. Now that it's been made clear to him that he'll be charged for war crimes, you can forget him ever backing down.
Personally, I think the only way this ends is if one of his own takes him out.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:12 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:55 pm
Personally, I think the only way this ends is if one of his own takes him out.
You're not wrong. Unless another country manages to get an assassin near him, I don't see another good outcome.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I mean, you are correct; that would be a much wiser course of action.

The problem is, these areas and many of these Countries have had shit relations for hundreds of years.

Many longer than the US has even been a Nation. All that history makes "peace" nearly impossible.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Barry is now trying to act like he was tough on Russia. :lol:
[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Ruble is nearly back to its pre-Ukraine invasion level.
Way to go Shit Show!

The Ruble Rally Is Real. Sanctions Are a Moving Target.
https://www.barrons.com/articles/the-ru ... 1649708830
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:40 am The Ruble is nearly back to its pre-Ukraine invasion level.
Way to go Shit Show!

Does that mean DeSantis can get the 300 million he invested in Russia?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:06 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:40 am The Ruble is nearly back to its pre-Ukraine invasion level.
Way to go Shit Show!

Does that mean DeSantis can get the 300 million he invested in Russia?
So Ron DeSantis personally invested his money in Russia?
Or youre upset because he didnt want to haphazzardly divest and take a huge loss for the states pension fund, and Floridas residents, at the time?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Dumbfucks cheering on literal Nazis. lulz