Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

Post by saltydog »

Popcorn.gif
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

she has probably already pinpointed the root causes of the whole thing.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:27 pm Image
What are we looking at here?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

!!!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:19 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:27 pm Image
What are we looking at here?
My bad

Percentages of Ukrainians that voted against independence from Russia in 1991
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.mediaite.com/news/there-is- ... t-brennan/

Random act of journalism. She rakes Russian ambassador across the coals.
“It looks like intimidation,” Brennan replied. “You have over 190,000 personnel in and around Ukraine, you’ve got it surrounded on three borders. Your words and your actions don’t seem to match, sir.”
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Russian troops enter Ukraine on "Peacekeeping Mission".
Jeezus H. Christ.
The pussification of the West on full display.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Let's not kid ourselves. This is all happening because President Putin has zero fear of, or respect for, the Alzheimers patient and Heels-Up Harris. Nor should he. He knows, they know, and we all know that Brandon is President Putin's inferior in every possible way.
Brandon is a weak, addle-brained, ineffectual fool, and President Putin will rightfully humiliate him on the global stage. The best we can hope for is that Brandon doesn't take the rest of us down with him.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm a patriotic American, I want America to succeed and reign over the world as we have always done, but I can't wait for Putin to rub Biden's nose in it.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:42 am Let's not kid ourselves. This is all happening because President Putin has zero fear of, or respect for, the Alzheimers patient and Heels-Up Harris. Nor should he. He knows, they know, and we all know that Brandon is President Putin's inferior in every possible way.
Brandon is a weak, addle-brained, ineffectual fool, and President Putin will rightfully humiliate him on the global stage. The best we can hope for is that Brandon doesn't take the rest of us down with him.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm a patriotic American, I want America to succeed and reign over the world as we have always done, but I can't wait for Putin to rub Biden's nose in it.

We can also be assured that China will see our ineffectual soy boy response and move effortlessly into Taiwan. Shit Show Joe will send a strongly worded letter and then bend over for the world to see. This administration is an absolute embarrassment.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:03 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:42 am Let's not kid ourselves. This is all happening because President Putin has zero fear of, or respect for, the Alzheimers patient and Heels-Up Harris. Nor should he. He knows, they know, and we all know that Brandon is President Putin's inferior in every possible way.

We can also be assured that China will see our ineffectual soy boy response and move effortlessly into Taiwan. Shit Show Joe will send a strongly worded letter and then bend over for the world to see. This administration is an absolute embarrassment.
Also correct. Boy, I sure could use $2 gas, world leaders knowing their fucking place, and a mean tweet right about now.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Remember when The Lefties all called Trump Putins bitch?
What does this make Shit Show Joe? :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:01 pm Remember when The Lefties all called Trump Putins bitch?
What does this make Shit Show Joe? :lol:
I have to wonder if the lefties have enough self-awareness to reconsider now that the Alzheimers patient is being humiliated and steamrolled by President Putin.

This shit didn't go on during President Trump's first term. Our nation's enemies knew their place and knew He wouldn't stand for it. "Fuck around and you won't be around was the rule of the day.
But now with the basement bunker hermit "running things", so to speak, every dictator in the world feels emboldened to give our country the finger. The millions of dead people who voted for this clown, as well as the few dozen live ones, should be embarrassed.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Meanwhile :

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It remains to be seen how the leading economic powerhouse of the EU will fulfil its energy demands, with Russia being one of its chief suppliers of energy. Under the green agenda of former Chancellor Angela Merkel, Germany banned the use of fracking for natural gas and has since gone on to baulk at nuclear power, closing down half of its reactors earlier this year, with a full phase-out expected next year.

Commenting on the decision to block Nord Stream 2, Brexit leader Nigel Farage said: “That is a very decisive step from Germany. With their nuclear gone, they will need to mine more coal.”
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:51 pm It remains to be seen how the leading economic powerhouse of the EU will fulfil its energy demands, with Russia being one of its chief suppliers of energy. Under the green agenda of former Chancellor Angela Merkel, Germany banned the use of fracking for natural gas and has since gone on to baulk at nuclear power, closing down half of its reactors earlier this year, with a full phase-out expected next year.

Commenting on the decision to block Nord Stream 2, Brexit leader Nigel Farage said: “That is a very decisive step from Germany. With their nuclear gone, they will need to mine more coal.”
Yep, those fools shutdown the last nuclear plant last month.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:51 pm It remains to be seen how the leading economic powerhouse of the EU will fulfil its energy demands, with Russia being one of its chief suppliers of energy. Under the green agenda of former Chancellor Angela Merkel, Germany banned the use of fracking for natural gas and has since gone on to baulk at nuclear power, closing down half of its reactors earlier this year, with a full phase-out expected next year.

On Trump's visit to Germany around 2018, he not only reminded our NATO "allies" including Germany that they weren't spending 2% of their GDP on defense spending as required by treaty (sucking off the USA policeman of the World tit) but asked how Germany could consider purchasing huge amounts of Russians gas as a vital part of their energy needs and actually call that a sane strategy. Throw in the fracking ban and Nuclear shutdown mentioned above and you sum up all those years under Merkel.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Imagine if this had happened under Trump's watch. Queef and Stapes would be screaming to the God's that Trump was working with Putin to allow this to happen. Funny thing though, Putin took Crimea during Obama and then skipped Trump and waited for Biden before making this move.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm Imagine if this had happened under Trump's watch. Queef and Stapes would be screaming to the God's that Trump was working with Putin to allow this to happen. Funny thing though, Putin took Crimea during Obama and then skipped Trump and waited for Biden before making this move.
Indeed. But then again, this wouldnt be happening under Trump.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:09 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm Imagine if this had happened under Trump's watch. Queef and Stapes would be screaming to the God's that Trump was working with Putin to allow this to happen. Funny thing though, Putin took Crimea during Obama and then skipped Trump and waited for Biden before making this move.
It did not happen under trump. its not an unknown.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:23 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:09 pm
It did not happen under trump. its not an unknown.
Because Putin feared and respected President Trump. Like most sane people did, he laughed at Hussein and laughs at the Alzheimers patient. I'd venture a guess he wouldn't even deign to acknowledge Heels-Up Harris' existence. Which is the correct approach to take.