Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:46 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:23 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:09 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm Imagine if this had happened under Trump's watch. Queef and Stapes would be screaming to the God's that Trump was working with Putin to allow this to happen. Funny thing though, Putin took Crimea during Obama and then skipped Trump and waited for Biden before making this move.
Indeed. But then again, this wouldnt be happening under Trump.
It did not happen under trump. its not an unknown.
Because Putin feared and respected President Trump. Like most sane people did, he laughed at Hussein and laughs at the Alzheimers patient. I'd venture a guess he wouldn't even deign to acknowledge Heels-Up Harris' existence. Which is the correct approach to take.
:rolling:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

saltydog wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm Imagine if this had happened under Trump's watch. Queef and Stapes would be screaming to the God's that Trump was working with Putin to allow this to happen. Funny thing though, Putin took Crimea during Obama and then skipped Trump and waited for Biden before making this move.
Because Putin feared and respected President Trump. Like most sane people did, he laughed at Hussein and laughs at the Alzheimers patient. I'd venture a guess he wouldn't even deign to acknowledge Heels-Up Harris' existence. Which is the correct approach to take.
To be fair, a lot of people lived in fear while the man-baby had his finger on the button.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Putin is an alpha, so he recognizes Betas when he sees them (BHO and ShitShow)
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:19 pm
To be fair, a lot of people lived in fear while the man-baby had his finger on the button.
Only stupid people. Democrats and liberals. Most of them were pretending to as a display of political theater.
But if you're going to throw around terms like "man-baby", I'd point to the fact that unlike the Alzheimers patient currently befouling the White House, President Trump never shit his pants in front of the Pope.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

this is the "minor incursion" that Biden accidentally said on air that he would allow.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:06 pm this is the "minor incursion" that Biden accidentally said on air that he would allow.
"Allow". Like President Putin gives a shit what Sleepy Joe the Basement Bunker Hermit thinks.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Only stupid people. Democrats and liberals. Most of them were pretending to as a display of political theater.
But if you're going to throw around terms like "man-baby", I'd point to the fact that unlike the Alzheimers patient currently befouling the White House, President Trump never shit his pants in front of the Pope.
Again. I am not pro-Biden by any means. Yes he is long of tooth.
And I am guessing more than a few Pubs were afraid of Trump having power. Of course they couldn't say anything. Or Bunker Boy would have them ostracized.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:44 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Again. I am not pro-Biden by any means. Yes he is long of tooth.
And I am guessing more than a few Pubs were afraid of Trump having power. Of course they couldn't say anything. Or Bunker Boy would have them ostracized.
No, they weren't. Rational people don't fear things that aren't worth fearing.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I think you meant Trump feared and respected Putin. Or are those statements interchangeable?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:50 am
I think you meant Trump feared and respected Putin. Or are those statements interchangeable?
No, I didn't mean that, because it's not true. Vladimir Putin, I'm sure, recognizes that President Trump is his superior just as he recognizes that lifelong segregationist Joe Biden is his inferior.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:04 am
No, I didn't mean that, because it's not true. Vladimir Putin, I'm sure, recognizes that President Trump is his superior just as he recognizes that lifelong segregationist Joe Biden is his inferior.
Putin played Trump like a trumpet. He strokes his ego and gets nice things said about himself in return.

Please name one time Trump stood up to or stopped Putin in his attempt to revive the Russian Empire. Was it when he sold out the Kurds and pushed Syria and Turkey further into Russian influence. Or when he openly agreed with Russian Intelligence over Domestic and our allies. Or when he agreed with Putin that America isn't that great because we have a shithole called Chicago in our country?

Have you seen Trumps comments today?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i think it was when Putin did not send troops into a neighboring country to claim part of that country for his empire.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 am

Putin played Trump like a trumpet. He strokes his ego and gets nice things said about himself in return.

Please name one time Trump stood up to or stopped Putin in his attempt to revive the Russian Empire. Was it when he sold out the Kurds and pushed Syria and Turkey further into Russian influence. Or when he openly agreed with Russian Intelligence over Domestic and our allies. Or when he agreed with Putin that America isn't that great because we have a shithole called Chicago in our country?

Brother. I happily troll these Trump idiots from afar. I cant imagine living amongst them. You must feel like you are in a Grade 4 class carefully picking your words so you don't upset them or confuse them. You are a strong person.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:35 am i think it was when Putin did not send troops into a neighboring country to claim part of that country for his empire.
Exactly. Putin didn't "play" President Trump, and President Trump didn't need to "stand up" to Putin. That's because Putin knew better than to pull shit like this when President Trump was running things.
Do you honestly think it's a coincidence that Putin invaded Crimea when Hussein was "president" (so to speak), and Hussein didn't lift a finger to stop him? And then waited for the Alzheimer's patient to ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ have babysitters running things for him before Putin invaded Ukraine? Pull your finger outta your ass.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i feel the need to openly admit that i was wrong about Putin "bluffing". I also hate that the media got this fucking story so wrong for the past several weeks. It would have been nice to know that one option that solved both sides would be if Putin only "recognized" the two parts of Ukraine that have been in an open civil war and have never acknowledged the Ukraine government for the past 8 years. Somehow that got left out of the daily news scary stories.

You have to give Putin credit for one thing. He is a patient man. He waited a long fucking time to make a very small move forward.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Off the top of my head:

Russia invades Ukraine
Southern Border a cluster fuck
Rampant inflation
Disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal
China getting ready to take Taiwan
More deaths from Covid than under Trump
Scared to answer questions
Obvious mental decline
The entire world views us as weak

What exactly will it take for some folks to admit the Biden administration is a dumpster fire?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:27 am More deaths from Covid than under Trump
Which is funny when you consider how he campaigned on "I'm gonna defeat COVID!", yet he can't defeat the lid on his pudding cup.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:27 amScared to answer questions
It's not that he's afraid to answer questions. It's that the people babysitting him, bathing him, changing his diapers after he shits his pants in front of the pope, and feeding him won't allow him to answer questions. Which is for the best, considering that he consistently forgets where he is, who he is, what he's doing, and how old he is (remember when he said he'd been a Senator for over 200 years?). His babysitters don't want him to humiliate himself (and by extension our country) any more than he already has. For some reason they think we haven't already realized he's in advanced stages of dementia.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:27 amObvious mental decline
I gotta call bullshit here, because he was never an intelligent man to begin with. How do you decline when you're starting at the bottom? This is a man who nobody has ever taken seriously.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:19 am

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:35 am i think it was when Putin did not send troops into a neighboring country to claim part of that country for his empire.
Exactly. Putin didn't "play" President Trump, and President Trump didn't need to "stand up" to Putin. That's because Putin knew better than to pull shit like this when President Trump was running things.
Do you honestly think it's a coincidence that Putin invaded Crimea when Hussein was "president" (so to speak), and Hussein didn't lift a finger to stop him? And then waited for the Alzheimer's patient to ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ have babysitters running things for him before Putin invaded Ukraine? Pull your finger outta your ass.
No. I think he invaded Crimea when Obama was president because he did it in 2014 (you know, when Obama was President) because the pro-russian Ukranian Government collapsed and his grip on the region was slipping.

During Trumps presidency Russia's strategy was to continue to support the separatists, support pro Russian Ukranian Politicians and support Russian friendly media in the Ukraine. Therefore no invasion.

The Ukranian President cracked down on his opposition (pro-Russian parties) in 2021 (when Biden was in the White House) which took away Putins political path to controlling the region and here we are.

You speak about complex geo-political affairs like they exist in a vacuum and the only deciding factor is who we have in the White House.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Is that take based on a particular article?

If so post it. I’d agree. There’s more to this than just the rise of shit-show.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:39 am Is that take based on a particular article?

If so post it. I’d agree. There’s more to this than just the rise of shit-show.
I went down a rabbit hole when all this invasion talk started because I thought Biden was pulling a Dubya and trying to manifest an invasion through the media. So it's from multiple articles I read the past couple weeks. Here's a few could find..

Crimea Invasion

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/russia-a ... ed-1424682

Pro-Russian Ukranian Politics

https://uacrisis.org/en/changing-face-p ... ian-forces

Crackdown on Pro Russian politician and media in Ukraine

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/u ... h-treason/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/5 ... ng-support

https://time.com/6144109/russia-ukraine ... edvedchuk/
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:18 pm Image
Cute. But you are missing 2 Obama steps and another Biden one between his feet.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and the excuses begin. :lol:

it reminds me how Trump failed at everything and allowed the virus into our country. Then when Biden is elected and will end the virus its suddenly "Do you know how contagious this virus is?"
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:47 pm
He took Crimea from Obama and now Ukraine from Biden. In between, nothing. You spin that any way you want to, cupcake
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:56 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:47 pm
He took Crimea from Obama and now Ukraine from Biden. In between, nothing. You spin that any way you want to, cupcake
Why are there 4 Trump steps then genius? :lol: