Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

Post by Animal »

Speaking of "fixing their own shit", it sounds like Xi has decided to bail out the Chinese stock market and it rallied more than any day since 2008 on the news. Alibaba stock was up 23% in one day.

That doesn't sound very much like China is fixing to roll up their sleeves and jump in bed with Russia on any bailouts.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:28 pm Speaking of "fixing their own shit", it sounds like Xi has decided to bail out the Chinese stock market and it rallied more than any day since 2008 on the news. Alibaba stock was up 23% in one day.

That doesn't sound very much like China is fixing to roll up their sleeves and jump in bed with Russia on any bailouts.
This is probably why China gave the OK back then "Hmmm. Lets see what happens to the Russians." Now they have seen first hand what the wests response will be and like I said last week: The wests response here and the resulting crushing of the Russian economy may very well have saved Taiwan. Russia is no China of course and it still might happen but I guarantee China is thinking a bit differently now than they were last month.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:06 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:28 pm Speaking of "fixing their own shit", it sounds like Xi has decided to bail out the Chinese stock market and it rallied more than any day since 2008 on the news. Alibaba stock was up 23% in one day.

This is probably why China gave the OK back then "Hmmm. Lets see what happens to the Russians." Now they have seen first hand what the wests response will be and like I said last week: The wests response here and the resulting crushing of the Russian economy may very well have saved Taiwan. Russia is no China of course and it still might happen but I guarantee China is thinking a bit differently now than they were last month.
this is at least going to shake up everyone's perceptions of different countries. Russia is known as a super power. China is known as a third world country. The Russian economy is smaller than Canadas. China laughs at the fact that Russia probably thinks they are in any position of power in regards to China. Now Putin stands in front of Xi with his tin cup and asks for help. The Chinese economy is getting close to the same size as ours. Of course they have done this in an extremely short period of time by printing money at a fevered pace. They could see the fate that Japan saw in the 80's or 90's, whenever that was that the Japanese house of cards collapsed.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:19 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:14 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:56 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:17 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:33 am Shocker:
Another Shit Show failure.
Pentagon push to send more trainers to Ukraine was scrapped in December amid White House fears of provoking Russia
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/1 ... e-00016830
I am OK with this.
And what did that decision get us?
Not in WW3
And that still might happen anyway. A credible argument could be made that that decision emboldened Putin. Bidens weakness and unwillingness to ruffle feathers is now costing the lives of Ukrainians and Russians and possibly lead to more.
We are not responsible for Ukrainian nor Russian lives.
Time to get out of this world police mindset

Besides, it’s difficult for us as a nation to pretend that we care about other lives when we’re involved in nearly every other war.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Lot of good comments for today.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:38 pm Image
I bet this is Vlad approved I love to be buttfucked ?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:11 am
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:38 pm Image
I bet this is Vlad approved I love to be buttfucked ?

We know
Biker

Post by Biker »

Zelensky Begs Congress To Bring Back Trump

KYIV—In a stirring address to members of Congress from war-torn Kyiv, Ukrainian President Zelensky begged America’s elected representatives to bring back Trump.

“As I witness the Ukrainian people fight day and night, here in our darkest hour, I beg of you to do the right thing for our country and for our world; bring back President Donald Trump,” said Zelensky through an interpreter who could not hold back sobs of emotional catharsis. “Make right the wrongs you exacted on our world in allowing a rigged election to dethrone the greatest leader in history.”

For a moment, the members of Congress sat in thoughtful silence, aside from a frothy, hissing sound emanating from somewhere near Senator Mitt Romney’s seat.

The courageous—and suddenly sort of handsome—President of Ukraine then invoked a famous line from a speech given by Trump, the same speech that cemented the 45th U.S. President as the greatest orator of all time: “People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me.”

Moved to tears, Congress unanimously vowed to their Ukrainian ally to bring back Donald Trump, make America great again, and save the world.

Zelensky ended his address with the heartfelt plea, “Help me, Donald Trump, you’re my only hope.”
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:12 pm

KYIV—In a stirring address to members of Congress from war-torn Kyiv, Ukrainian President Zelensky begged America’s elected representatives to bring back Trump.

“As I witness the Ukrainian people fight day and night, here in our darkest hour, I beg of you to do the right thing for our country and for our world; bring back President Donald Trump,” said Zelensky through an interpreter who could not hold back sobs of emotional catharsis. “Make right the wrongs you exacted on our world in allowing a rigged election to dethrone the greatest leader in history.”

For a moment, the members of Congress sat in thoughtful silence, aside from a frothy, hissing sound emanating from somewhere near Senator Mitt Romney’s seat.

The courageous—and suddenly sort of handsome—President of Ukraine then invoked a famous line from a speech given by Trump, the same speech that cemented the 45th U.S. President as the greatest orator of all time: “People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me.”

Moved to tears, Congress unanimously vowed to their Ukrainian ally to bring back Donald Trump, make America great again, and save the world.

Zelensky ended his address with the heartfelt plea, “Help me, Donald Trump, you’re my only hope.”
You know, this brings to mind something my manager and I talked about last night.
Remember how last week, world leaders who rightfully and correctly have no respect or regard for the Alzheimers patient currently befouling his pants in the White House, including those of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, wouldn't take Sippy Cup's phone calls?
What if, hypothetically, those world leaders, or leaders of other countries whose behavior isn't appropriate, agreed to negotiate in good faith, but on the condition that they speak to President Trump? Like, "We'll talk, we'll deal, we'll bargain, but we want to talk to somebody worthy of our respect, so put President Trump on the fuckin' phone."
Is there a precedent for this? Could this be done?
I have to wonder, because President Putin knew how to behave properly during President Trump's first term. He only acted up during Hussein's and Brandon's "presidencies". What if there is some contingency through which President Trump could straighten President Putin's misbehavior out again?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:37 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:12 pm

You know, this brings to mind something my manager and I talked about last night.
Remember how last week, world leaders who rightfully and correctly have no respect or regard for the Alzheimers patient currently befouling his pants in the White House, including those of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, wouldn't take Sippy Cup's phone calls?
What if, hypothetically, those world leaders, or leaders of other countries whose behavior isn't appropriate, agreed to negotiate in good faith, but on the condition that they speak to President Trump? Like, "We'll talk, we'll deal, we'll bargain, but we want to talk to somebody worthy of our respect, so put President Trump on the fuckin' phone."
Is there a precedent for this? Could this be done?
I have to wonder, because President Putin knew how to behave properly during President Trump's first term. He only acted up during Hussein's and Brandon's "presidencies". What if there is some contingency through which President Trump could straighten President Putin's misbehavior out again?
As awesome as that would be it would never happen.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Damn. Putin's Palace or Praskoveyevka is a 190,000 sf mansion worth over a $billion. Built by the oligarchs that Putin allows to profit from the russian economy as long as they share it with him.

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.4193734 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Just a stone's throw from Ukraine.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

It would really be a shame if one of Ukraine's missiles accidently strayed off in that direction. Only 180 miles from Mariupol.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

[youtube][/youtube]
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:02 pm
And why did they want to leave?
Because they were invaded by Russia which is bombing the cities. I'd say thats an important part of the story, no?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Russias army is a joke, sycophants didn’t help Vlad with his planning. I hope his last move on this earth isn’t dropping a couple of nukes as a going away present.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:00 am Russias army is a joke, sycophants didn’t help Vlad with his planning. I hope his last move on this earth isn’t dropping a couple of nukes as a going away present.
Ok Komrade.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:24 pm
Who wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:00 am Russias army is a joke, sycophants didn’t help Vlad with his planning. I hope his last move on this earth isn’t dropping a couple of nukes as a going away present.
Ok Komrade.
So sorry to break the news to you, you might want to check out different sources of information, dear leader isn’t doing well. His tank factory had to shut down do to lack of raw materials.
But believe what you want I love to be buttfucked
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have been wondering how many cruise missiles Russia had to spare. And when would spare parts start eating their lunch like the rest of us.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:46 pm
Ok Komrade.
So sorry to break the news to you, you might want to check out different sources of information, dear leader isn’t doing well. His tank factory had to shut down do to lack of raw materials.
Russia has over 12000 tanks, dipshit
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:07 pm
Who wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:46 pm
Ok Komrade.
Russia has over 12000 tanks, dipshit
They don’t have 12K operators, plus they’re running out of generals. 1 month In and all they’ve done is bomb a couple of cities targeting civilians. Stay classy I love to be buttfucked Biker
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

It is kind of hard to imagine the casualties that the Russians are suffering. In all of the years that the US was in the war in Iraq, from 2003 all of the way to now, there were only 4500 US soldier deaths. In the heaviest fighting of Viet Nam, from 1965 to 1975, there were only 12 US generals killed. In all of Iraq and Afghanistan wars, only 1 US general was killed.

In this 4 week old war, the Russians have lost more soldiers (maybe 2x as many) and they have already lost 5 generals. And losing generals in the Russian military is a huge blow (which is probably why they are being targeted) because they do not give any decision making abilities to people under the generals.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Looks like ABC just confirmed Russia's claim