SCOTUS NOMINATION

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

SCOTUS NOMINATION

Post by Charliesheen »

Go for it libs. The loopier the better. We (already) know how all your appointments will vote.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/01/wh ... t-nominee/
With Thursday’s official announcement by Justice Stephen Breyer of his impending retirement, conservatives are strategizing on the best approach to prevent confirmation of a leftist activist justice. Instead, Republicans should be praying that President Biden nominates the looniest, most far-left lawyer possible for a slot on the high court.

Why? Because history has proven that a far-left justice will be no worse than a moderately liberal justice in the casting of Supreme Court votes, meaning there is no downside to a far-left pick, while the upside potential is huge, given that it is Biden appointing the new justice and not a Republican president: Thank you very much, Never Trumpers.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: SCOTUS NOMINATION

Post by Animal »

There is one name that is clearly a front runner. That black woman that clerked under Breyer, Ketanji Brown Jackson. I'm not sure I have ever seen someone listed by so many places as the front runner.

That said, I can't remember the last time a front runner got the job. I'm not sure why that is. Even the Amy Comey Barret pick, she was not listed in the front of the front runner lists. Its almost a jinx to be the front runner.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The next justice will be nominated based on a clear Title VII violation.That’s today’s leftists
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

American Indian Elizabeth Warren :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:51 pm The next justice will be nominated based on a clear Title VII violation.That’s today’s leftists
Cheezy wrote:The chief executive of the Federal Government is openly and purposefully violating its own rules. Biden has effectively declared that White, Asian, Hispanic or gay men and women will not be considered.

Title VII prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. The Civil Rights Act of 1991 (Pub. L. 102-166)
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:51 pm The next justice will be nominated based on a clear Title VII violation.That’s today’s leftists
The various level of governments, especially the federales, have already declared themselves free from those restrictions. That's long-standing, going back many administrations of both sides. That they often choose to follow the various titles is nice when they do, but they're not really subject to them.

Remember, there are no actual rules to choosing a SC justice. You don't have to have ever been a judge, you don't even have to be a lawyer, you don't have to have the merest legal experience to be chosen. Being a warm and breathing body is good enough. That they've all been actual lawyers is just gravy.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:09 pm
The various level of governments, especially the federales, have already declared themselves free from those restrictions. That's long-standing, going back many administrations of both sides. That they often choose to follow the various titles is nice when they do, but they're not really subject to them.

Remember, there are no actual rules to choosing a SC justice. You don't have to have ever been a judge, you don't even have to be a lawyer, you don't have to have the merest legal experience to be chosen. Being a warm and breathing body is good enough. That they've all been actual lawyers is just gravy.
They should make me the next justice.
As I understand it, the rules these days are that whatever you "identify" as, we're obligated to treat you as. So I could say I "identify" as a black woman, and according to the liberals' own rules, they have to agree that I am one.
Next step, now that I'm a black woman, according to the liberals' ridiculous rules, is to recognize that I'm at least more of a constitutionalist than that decrepit, biased, anti-American old cunt Ruth Vader Ginsburg, and therefore at least more qualified than she ever was. On top of that, I have chronic insomnia, so I'll at least be able to stay awake during court proceedings, which is a thing she wasn't able to do very often.

Where do I sign up?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 pm
Cheezy wrote:The chief executive of the Federal Government is openly and purposefully violating its own rules. Biden has effectively declared that White, Asian, Hispanic or gay men and women will not be considered.

Title VII prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. The Civil Rights Act of 1991 (Pub. L. 102-166)
😂
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:22 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 pm

😂
Yet another quality post from our resident senior half-wit. Good job, buddy!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

They should choose Bill Burr's wife.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

For Central District Court of California
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm

She is guaranteed to rule the other way, which why she’s nominated. Thank God for Gorsuch and ACB
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm

Fuckin' A. For most people that is a very simple question to answer.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i never get tired of watching senators try to bait justices into trick questions so they can make them look stupid.

oh wait. yes i do.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:39 pm i never get tired of watching senators try to bait justices into trick questions so they can make them look stupid.

oh wait. yes i do.
Do you think that is a trick question?
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

It's like having a conversation with an Ent
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:39 pm i never get tired of watching senators try to bait justices into trick questions so they can make them look stupid.

oh wait. yes i do.
i don't, but i'm not trying to be a judge. It seems pretty obvious that she is dancing around the answer because there is some reason why people in that place don't make absolute opinions on broad topics.

Let me ask you this, do you have any reason to believe that the woman is a racist or is in support of racists and is hiding it by not answering the question?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:29 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:56 pm

oh wait. yes i do.
i don't, but i'm not trying to be a judge. It seems pretty obvious that she is dancing around the answer because there is some reason why people in that place don't make absolute opinions on broad topics.

Let me ask you this, do you have any reason to believe that the woman is a racist or is in support of racists and is hiding it by not answering the question?
Its pretty simple: she doesnt want to answer the question directly because if she answers "yes" or "of course" like any person reasonably should do, then it directly contradicts the platforms of Affirmative Action, quotas or racial preferences; all things which any good Lefty must approve of. The question gets to the crux of those arguments in that at their core those things are all racially discriminatory and when faced with that uncircumcized fact we get what see above.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I find it fascinating how lifelong segregationist and racist Joe Biden isn't being called out much for the blatant racism he's displaying. Since when is it okay to tell 94% of the population of this country that they won't even be *considered* for a position because of their gender and skin color?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:40 am I find it fascinating how lifelong segregationist and racist Joe Biden isn't being called out much for the blatant racism he's displaying. Since when is it okay to tell 94% of the population of this country that they won't even be *considered* for a position because of their gender and skin color?
It also has to be a woman who voted Biden otherwise she is no longer black.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:19 am
Deathproof wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:40 am I find it fascinating how lifelong segregationist and racist Joe Biden isn't being called out much for the blatant racism he's displaying. Since when is it okay to tell 94% of the population of this country that they won't even be *considered* for a position because of their gender and skin color?
It also has to be a woman who voted Biden otherwise she is no longer black.
I forgot, yeah. Only the Alzheimers patient gets to decide who is black and who isn't.

Keep in mind that the people who support the pants-shitter have the fucking unmitigated nerve to refer to President Trump as a racist.