Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Canada Freedom Convoy

Post by stonedmegman »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:44 am
stonedmegman wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:38 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:33 am Now theyve done it. They went and pissed off governor MILF-mer!

Governor Whitmer Calls on Canada to Reopen Traffic on Ambassador Bridge
https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309 ... --,00.html

What ever happened to the second bridge that was in the works?

I know the present owner was huge against it.
That was supposed to happen and then Covid hit. Last I heard they have the necessary land on both sides and its just a matter of getting it started. Who knows when that will be. And the owner of the Ambassador fought it BIG TIME. He knows his virtual monopoly will take a hit.
I remember them talking aboot it when I was a kid. I'm a Windsor boy.

I remember they use to run cars through the train tunnel. Then CN put up motion sensors and the cops would be waiting on one side or the other. :policered:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

Gordie Howe bridge is actually being constructed now and the towers are halfway up: https://www.gordiehoweinternationalbrid ... en/gallery
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

MalcoveMagnesia wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:58 am Gordie Howe bridge is actually being constructed now and the towers are halfway up: https://www.gordiehoweinternationalbrid ... en/gallery
Sweet!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I bet you believe that.

BTW, have you seen Paris?
Biker

Post by Biker »

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:49 pm I bet you believe that.

No, I really dont believe that Morgan Freeman is in jail for honking in Canada

Yes, Paris is much more totalitarian right now, but I bet Canada will do something similar
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:50 pm

Yes, Paris is much more totalitarian right now, but I bet Canada will do something similar
Well there is no point in waiting for it to get to Portland level. And no one is storming our Parliament.
Biker

Post by Biker »

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:57 pm

Well there is no point in waiting for it to get to Portland level. And no one is storming our Parliament.
Is your leader still in hiding or has he finally come out?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:15 pm

Is your leader still in hiding or has he finally come out?
Well he doesn't live where he works and traffic is a little snarled right now. And he doesn't have a helicopter to come and go.

And if he wants a bunker it's 20 min away, not in the basement.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:15 pm Is your leader still in hiding or has he finally come out?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:34 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:15 pm Is your leader still in hiding or has he finally come out?
Literally the product of a cuckolded marriage :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Meanwhile in NZ
New Zealand tries to flush out protesters with sprinklers, Barry Manilow songs

Wellington, New Zealand – Some countries might send in a riot squad to disperse trespassing protesters. In New Zealand, authorities turned on the sprinklers and Barry Manilow.

Initial moves to try and flush out several hundred protesters who have been camped on Parliament’s grassy grounds since Tuesday had little effect.

The protesters, who have been voicing their opposition to coronavirus vaccine mandates, responded to the soaking from the sprinklers by digging trenches and installing makeshift drainpipes to divert the water.

When a downpour hit Saturday, their numbers only grew. Protesters brought in bales of straw, which they scattered on the increasingly sodden grounds at Parliament. Some shouted, others danced and one group performed an Indigenous Maori haka.

By evening, Parliament Speaker Trevor Mallard had come up with a new plan to make the protesters uncircumcized: using a sound system to blast out vaccine messages, decades-old Barry Manilow songs and the 1990s earworm hit “Macarena” on a repeat loop.

Protesters responded by playing their own tunes, including Twister Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

The protest began when a convoy of trucks and cars drove to Parliament from around the nation, inspired by protests in Canada. At first there were more than 1,000 protesters but that number dwindled as the week wore on before growing again on Saturday.

Police have been taking a more hands-off approach since Thursday, when they arrested 122 people and charged many of them with trespassing or obstruction. Police, who have been wearing protective vests but haven’t been using riot gear or carrying guns, had tried to slowly advance on the protesters.

But that resulted in a number of physical confrontations. A video of two female officers briefly dragging a naked woman by her hair from amid a scuffle went viral.

In a response to questions from The Associated Press, New Zealand police said they did not remove the woman’s clothing as some people had claimed online, and that she had been naked for “some time” before her arrest. Police also said the images and videos didn’t provide the full context of the protest activity or the situation that police faced.

Still, the scuffles seemed to prompt a strategic rethink by police, who appeared more content to wait it out as the week wore on. But by Friday, Mallard, the Parliament speaker, had seen enough, and told staff to turn on the sprinklers overnight.

“I ordered them on,” he confirmed to the AP.

“No one who is here is here legally, and if they’re getting wet from below as well as above, they’re likely to be a little bit less comfortable and more likely to go home,” Mallard said, according to news organization Stuff.

“Some people have suggested we add the vaccine in the water, but I don’t think it works that way,” he joked.

Mallard told media he was responsible for the sound system loop as well.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Re: Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

In my small city of 80K, the idiots are having a "Slow Roll" truck drive down the middle of the city. They are having a hard time planning the route because nobody wants to be associated with it.
ie: "Lets meet at the Walmart parking lot!" - Day later Walmart says no. etc. They are on their 3rd or 4th starting spot.
And the bulk of the town is tired of these idiots. They will not be well received.

Guess we all love insulin more than freedumb.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:14 pm They will not be well received.
Wrong
Several provinces are dropping vaccine passports, but some businesses aren't on board

Some businesses choosing to maintain vaccine requirements say they've faced a backlash

Although Saskatchewan has dropped its provincewide vaccine passport program for businesses, Colin Hall would like to continue requiring customers show proof of vaccination at his Regina yoga studio.

Even so, he has decided instead to nix the requirement. Hall said when he first introduced a vaccine requirement last July, months before Saskatchewan imposed a provincial mandate, he had support from his customers, but also faced a backlash.

"We were subjected to a barrage of harassment online and by phone … 'We're going to boycott you, we're going to sue you, we're going to find out where you live,'" said Hall, co-owner of Bodhi Tree Yoga.

"I'm honestly not sure that I can handle another round of anti-vaxxers harassing us and trying to intimidate us."

Several provinces are dropping their COVID-19 vaccine passport programs for entry to restaurants, gyms and other venues, leaving it up to individual businesses to decide if they want to open their doors to unvaccinated customers.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:30 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:14 pm They will not be well received.
Wrong
Several provinces are dropping vaccine passports, but some businesses aren't on board

Some businesses choosing to maintain vaccine requirements say they've faced a backlash

Although Saskatchewan has dropped its provincewide vaccine passport program for businesses, Colin Hall would like to continue requiring customers show proof of vaccination at his Regina yoga studio.

Even so, he has decided instead to nix the requirement. Hall said when he first introduced a vaccine requirement last July, months before Saskatchewan imposed a provincial mandate, he had support from his customers, but also faced a backlash.

"We were subjected to a barrage of harassment online and by phone … 'We're going to boycott you, we're going to sue you, we're going to find out where you live,'" said Hall, co-owner of Bodhi Tree Yoga.

"I'm honestly not sure that I can handle another round of anti-vaxxers harassing us and trying to intimidate us."

Several provinces are dropping their COVID-19 vaccine passport programs for entry to restaurants, gyms and other venues, leaving it up to individual businesses to decide if they want to open their doors to unvaccinated customers.
Wrong. The word "some" means not all. So those that choose to keep asking for mandates are unfortunately likely to get grief.
If they used the word "most" than you could say I am wrong.
My large group of business owning friends have followed all the mandates (we are the sheep) but will be lifting them minute-one when we can.

Loving all the anti-everything trucker retards patting themselves on the back for getting the mandates lifted. The writing was on the wall long before they decided to squat. The end of the mandates came because we sheep cooperated with the professionals not because you idiots like to whine in public.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:35 pm
Wrong

Wrong. The word "some" means not all. So those that choose to keep asking for mandates are unfortunately likely to get grief.
My large group of business owning friends have followed all the mandates (we are the sheep) but will be lifting them minute-one when we can.

Loving all the anti-everything trucker retards patting themselves on the back for getting the mandates lifted. The writing was on the wall long before they decided to squat. The end of the mandates came because we sheep cooperated with the professionals not because you idiots like to whine in public.
So to sum it up, you will remain on the sidelines when the times comes to fight for something more than vaccine mandates. Such courage.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

"The State"? Good journalism there...
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:03 pm "The State"? Good journalism there...
State
Government
Public
Same shit
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

They have a parliament?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:38 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:35 pm
Wrong

So to sum it up, you will remain on the sidelines when the times comes to fight for something more than vaccine mandates. Such courage.
I am aware that's your go-to accusation to anyone that doesn't believe in your made up conflicts. We are "scared".
No. We are just smarter than you. We dont eat up the bullshit Youtubes from idiot sources that always have ulterior motives. We fight when there is a need to fight. The biggest fight we have now is that the low-IQ crowd is organizing and standing up to problems that dont exist in the real world. Its exhausting because you cant speak intelligently to them. They are finally doing something with their lives albeit misinformed.
And when you and your band of Neanderthals come at us, we usually dont respond. Not because you "GOT THEM!" But because your words are never backed by worthy context and there are no arguments against fairy tails.
Keep posting your right-wing bs memes. I'll keep monitoring my sugar levels.