Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:13 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:38 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:35 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:30 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:14 pm They will not be well received.
Wrong
Several provinces are dropping vaccine passports, but some businesses aren't on board

Some businesses choosing to maintain vaccine requirements say they've faced a backlash

Although Saskatchewan has dropped its provincewide vaccine passport program for businesses, Colin Hall would like to continue requiring customers show proof of vaccination at his Regina yoga studio.

Even so, he has decided instead to nix the requirement. Hall said when he first introduced a vaccine requirement last July, months before Saskatchewan imposed a provincial mandate, he had support from his customers, but also faced a backlash.

"We were subjected to a barrage of harassment online and by phone … 'We're going to boycott you, we're going to sue you, we're going to find out where you live,'" said Hall, co-owner of Bodhi Tree Yoga.

"I'm honestly not sure that I can handle another round of anti-vaxxers harassing us and trying to intimidate us."

Several provinces are dropping their COVID-19 vaccine passport programs for entry to restaurants, gyms and other venues, leaving it up to individual businesses to decide if they want to open their doors to unvaccinated customers.
Wrong. The word "some" means not all. So those that choose to keep asking for mandates are unfortunately likely to get grief.
If they used the word "most" than you could say I am wrong.
My large group of business owning friends have followed all the mandates (we are the sheep) but will be lifting them minute-one when we can.

Loving all the anti-everything trucker retards patting themselves on the back for getting the mandates lifted. The writing was on the wall long before they decided to squat. The end of the mandates came because we sheep cooperated with the professionals not because you idiots like to whine in public.
So to sum it up, you will remain on the sidelines when the times comes to fight for something more than vaccine mandates. Such courage.
I am aware that's your go-to accusation to anyone that doesn't believe in your made up conflicts. We are "scared".
No. We are just smarter than you. We dont eat up the bullshit Youtubes from idiot sources that always have ulterior motives. We fight when there is a need to fight. The biggest fight we have now is that the low-IQ crowd is organizing and standing up to problems that dont exist in the real world. Its exhausting because you cant speak intelligently to them. They are finally doing something with their lives albeit misinformed.
And when you and your band of Neanderthals come at us, we usually dont respond. Not because you "GOT THEM!" But because your words are never backed by worthy context and there are no arguments against fairy tails.
Keep posting your right-wing bs memes. I'll keep monitoring my sugar levels.
Not even a coincidence that this is how they feel about your side.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:24 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:14 pm They will not be well received.
Wrong
Several provinces are dropping vaccine passports, but some businesses aren't on board

Some businesses choosing to maintain vaccine requirements say they've faced a backlash

Although Saskatchewan has dropped its provincewide vaccine passport program for businesses, Colin Hall would like to continue requiring customers show proof of vaccination at his Regina yoga studio.

Even so, he has decided instead to nix the requirement. Hall said when he first introduced a vaccine requirement last July, months before Saskatchewan imposed a provincial mandate, he had support from his customers, but also faced a backlash.

"We were subjected to a barrage of harassment online and by phone … 'We're going to boycott you, we're going to sue you, we're going to find out where you live,'" said Hall, co-owner of Bodhi Tree Yoga.

"I'm honestly not sure that I can handle another round of anti-vaxxers harassing us and trying to intimidate us."

Several provinces are dropping their COVID-19 vaccine passport programs for entry to restaurants, gyms and other venues, leaving it up to individual businesses to decide if they want to open their doors to unvaccinated customers.
Wrong. The word "some" means not all. So those that choose to keep asking for mandates are unfortunately likely to get grief.
My large group of business owning friends have followed all the mandates (we are the sheep) but will be lifting them minute-one when we can.

Loving all the anti-everything trucker retards patting themselves on the back for getting the mandates lifted. The writing was on the wall long before they decided to squat. The end of the mandates came because we sheep cooperated with the professionals not because you idiots like to whine in public.
So to sum it up, you will remain on the sidelines when the times comes to fight for something more than vaccine mandates. Such courage.
I am aware that's your go-to accusation to anyone that doesn't believe in your made up conflicts. We are "scared".
No. We are just smarter than you. We dont eat up the bullshit Youtubes from idiot sources that always have ulterior motives. We fight when there is a need to fight. The biggest fight we have now is that the low-IQ crowd is organizing and standing up to problems that dont exist in the real world. Its exhausting because you cant speak intelligently to them. They are finally doing something with their lives albeit misinformed.
And when you and your band of Neanderthals come at us, we usually dont respond. Not because you "GOT THEM!" But because your words are never backed by worthy context and there are no arguments against fairy tails.
And there is your problem. Both sides accuse the other of the same dubious shit.
Trump flushed his documents! Yeah but Hillary purged her emails! etc. etc.
But you have to admit that the Right is harboring more idiots than the left. Not many lefties waiting for JFK Jr to arrive in Dallas, if any.
And please tell me that the cult of Trump is based on something other than "triggering the Libs". Heck, that's why I was a believer in the very beginning. Lefties are professional politicians that rip off the lower and middle classes. Why hasn't Biden implemented an universal health plan? At least Trump knew enough to promise it every two months to keep the zombies watching the fireworks.

You guys are headed for something bad. Civil war? Maybe. Dems are sucking right now. 2024 will be pivotal in your future. I'm all for giving the righties Florida and Texas. Show everyone how its done!
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:50 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:47 pm

And there is your problem. Both sides accuse the other of the same dubious shit.
But you have to admit that the Right is harboring more idiots than the left. Not many lefties waiting for JFK Jr to arrive in Dallas, if any.
And please tell me that the cult of Trump is based on something other than "triggering the Libs". Heck, that's why I was a believer in the very beginning. Lefties are professional politicians that rip off the lower and middle classes. Why hasn't Biden implemented an universal health plan? At least Trump knew enough to promise it every two months to keep the zombies watching the fireworks.

You guys are headed for something bad. Civil war? Maybe. Dems are sucking right now. 2024 will be pivotal in your future. I'm all for giving the righties Florida and Texas. Show everyone how its done!
You are a moron. Now go get your Dr. to clip your toenails.
Yes. This is the intelligent banter we face. How do you argue with such acumen?
Ok. I'll try.
No way man. I am really smrt. And I do my own toenails so there!!
Take that righty tard. Go cry on your Confederate flag.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wrong

I don't know, you have people not having kids because they think their kids will ruin the earth. Or there is some boogeyman man preventing people (though we are getting violent with all the attempted tyranny going on) from getting ahead. And that no matter what.....its racism. So I think the dumb is spread out pretty evenly on both sides.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Ok. I'll try.
I am not a righty and I am not CaptQueef.
Nope. You are your own special kind of person. I believe your name reveals your true self.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:35 pm

I don't know, you have people not having kids because they think their kids will ruin the earth. Or there is some boogeyman man preventing people (though we are getting violent with all the attempted tyranny going on) from getting ahead. And that no matter what.....its racism. So I think the dumb is spread out pretty evenly on both sides.
If you would actually acknowledge real racism once in a while, we could accept your accusations that some made up racism exists. I had a black girl as an employee that credited everything that was wrong in her life to her being black and all the white people doing her wrong. Actually she was just angry and triggered. So I get it.
How many are not having kids, randomly cite racism (where it doesn't exist)? A few hundred tops?
Trump gets 5000+ people to stand in rain to hear the same old "lock her up" bs quite regularly.
Gonna have to say you have the bounty on the idiots in your land.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ok. I'll try.
And your intelligent banter either is, or borders on trolling.
No, most R's or conservatives do not think JFK junior is coming back. We think its retarded. That is a very small minority that the Left wing media loves to cover because they want to paint all conservatives like that. It would be the same as if we called all Democrats tree-hugging hippies who shun all technology. Its ridiculous.
No, Americans do not have shoot outs at high noon like you seem to think
Trumps influence is waning:
HIDALGO, Texas — Organizers of the three-day We Stand America gathering were clearly frustrated on Day Two: In an arena built to accommodate thousands of spectators, only a few hundred people had shown up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/11/us/p ... texas.html
yet R's continue to gain ground as the Dems get more and more crazy.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:50 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:35 pm

If you would actually acknowledge real racism once in a while, we could accept your accusations that some made up racism exists. I had a black girl as an employee that credited everything that was wrong in her life to her being black and all the white people doing her wrong. Actually she was just angry and triggered. So I get it.
How many are not having kids, randomly cite racism (where it doesn't exist)? A few hundred tops?
Trump gets 5000+ people to stand in rain to hear the same old "lock her up" bs quite regularly.
Gonna have to say you have the bounty on the idiots in your land.
There are a lot that admit there are racists, intentionally or not. I think you like a lot of people get caught up in the 20% of the loud crowd from both sides, and not the majority of the left and right that aren't fucking nuts.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Ok. I'll try.
And your intelligent banter either is, or borders on trolling.
No, most R's or conservatives do not think JFK junior is coming back. We think its retarded. That is a very small minority that the Left wing media loves to cover because they want to paint all conservatives like that. It would be the same as if we called all Democrats tree-hugging hippies who shun all technology. Its ridiculous.
No, Americans do not have shoot outs at high noon like you seem to think
Trumps influence is waning:
HIDALGO, Texas — Organizers of the three-day We Stand America gathering were clearly frustrated on Day Two: In an arena built to accommodate thousands of spectators, only a few hundred people had shown up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/11/us/p ... texas.html
yet R's continue to gain ground as the Dems get more and more crazy.
Yes. Correct. I am a troll. I love trolling Trumpers. But it really is low hanging fruit.
Trumps influence is waning? That's inspiring. Hope its true. The lefty stuff I listen to disagrees with you. They agree with you that he will be an influence in the mid-terms. Guess we will find out in Nov.
Many senators say that the GOP is Trumps party. And not many outsiders are doing anything to disprove this. Lincoln Party puts stuff out.
Those two on the Jan 6 committee (Chaney and some guy) regularly get blasted. And they just got booted out of the club house. So that really plays against what you are saying.
There seems to be a litmus test to Repubs. Do you believe the election was stolen? Do you?
Cuz if you dont promote "The Big Lie" then you are a RINO.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:06 am
Yes. Correct. I am a troll. I love trolling Trumpers. But it really is low hanging fruit.
Trumps influence is waning? That's inspiring. Hope its true. The lefty stuff I listen to disagrees with you. They agree with you that he will be an influence in the mid-terms. Guess we will find out in Nov.
Many senators say that the GOP is Trumps party. And not many outsiders are doing anything to disprove this. Lincoln Party puts stuff out.
Those two on the Jan 6 committee (Chaney and some guy) regularly get blasted. And they just got booted out of the club house. So that really plays against what you are saying.
There seems to be a litmus test to Repubs. Do you believe the election was stolen? Do you?
Cuz if you dont promote "The Big Lie" then you are a RINO.
Ask yourself why the media hangs on to Trump. They know he is red meat to the folks like yourself. They hint at his name and you are all ears. Many R's however just want him to go away. I'll bet you every right leaning person on this board doesnt want him to run again. Well, maybe Deathproof wants him to. In fact, the only shot the Dems have is if he runs again. Do you understand why hes still in the news now?
Does he still have an influence? Sure. He is a former POTUS after all.
So does Hillary Clinton on the Dems.
And, so what?
There will always be die hard Trumpers. And honestly, the R party does owe him a debt of gratitude because he showed the party that it was possible to stand up to biased media.
Which leads us to the election: yes, there is the stolen election faction of the party. Do I personally think it was stolen? I wouldnt go that far but there is no doubt that there were numerous irregularities and very unusual happenings. Trump wants to be king maker if he cant be king and it kills him that much of the party wants to move on. He was once an asset. Now hes a burden.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

And pricks like EMFN, RD, and Meg cheer this shit on.

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:30 pm And pricks like EMFN, RD, and Meg cheer this shit on.

For starters, no one died. It was a made up story that came from a Faux reporter. Go figure.

And what am I cheering on? These people came three weeks ago to get the mandates lifted. They were lifted . Then they said they wont leave until our FREEDUMBS were restored. They were never taken away. So the cops started rounding them up.
Someone made the intelligent assessment that if Canadians had guns, then the cops would be more hesitant. Probably true. BTW an armed dumb person isnt "correct", they are just armed idiots. Something you have a lot of down there.

Many polls are showing that about 70-90% of Canadians dont side with the protesters. Especially since 'Mericans started cheering it on.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Here's an email I got from a Right group. Yes, I get their emails to see where they are coming from.
Canadian Truckers Prevail in Fight for Freedom!

Fellow Liberty-Loving American:

Before Biden and his socialist cronies began the transformation of America into their personal utopia, there was a time when the U.S.A. was the beacon of liberty that fed the flame of liberty.

Now, we are taking our queues from our neighbors to the north, where liberty-minded Canadian truckers succeeded in their peaceful protest to restore freedom and were met with force.

We need that same committed spirit here in the U.S. This is Mike Collins, America First Trucker for Congress, and I’m the candidate that can lead a conservative convoy to take back Congress.

I need your immediate contribution of $100, $50, or just $25, so I can lead liberty-loving Americans in our effort to Take Back America from the Biden-Pelosi socialists.

Truckers are the lifeblood of America’s economy. Yet, while the Left applauds what they call “peaceful protests” by radical groups like BLM/Antifa, they continue to criticize American truckers’ plans for a liberty convoy to support freedom

The Canadian freedom convoy efforts were censored by GoFundMe, but they persevered and raised half of their $16 million goal via another platform. That is the type of grit and determination I will provide.

Send your immediate donation today so we can show the world American truckers like me are ready to start the revolution to restore America's greatness.

This will be the modern day “shot heard ‘round the world!” Honk! Honk!

America First,
Of course not much is true. But when did truth ever get in the way of a right-side grift?

"Canadian truckers succeeded in their peaceful protest to restore freedom and were met with force."
That's rich. They didn't succeed in anything. The mandates were going to be lifted anyways. And the force came when locals starting to complain and the idiots refused to leave.

This I love!!!
"The Canadian freedom convoy efforts were censored by GoFundMe, but they persevered and raised half of their $16 million goal via another platform. That is the type of grit and determination I will provide."
You guys fall for that line every time. "Just send the money to ME and I will make sure it gets to these guys" Like Trumps "Stop the Steal!" $$$$. He kept most of it. Its why lefty talking heads (Russ Limbaugh even) turn to Righty talkers because Righties are soo much easier to grift. Mention FREEDOM! LIBERTY! USA USA!! and the money flows. Idiots.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:30 pm And pricks like EMFN, RD, and Meg cheer this shit on.

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:09 pm Here's an email I got from a Right group. Yes, I get their emails to see where they are coming from.

Before Biden and his socialist cronies began the transformation of America into their personal utopia, there was a time when the U.S.A. was the beacon of liberty that fed the flame of liberty.

Now, we are taking our queues from our neighbors to the north, where liberty-minded Canadian truckers succeeded in their peaceful protest to restore freedom and were met with force.

We need that same committed spirit here in the U.S. This is Mike Collins, America First Trucker for Congress, and I’m the candidate that can lead a conservative convoy to take back Congress.

I need your immediate contribution of $100, $50, or just $25, so I can lead liberty-loving Americans in our effort to Take Back America from the Biden-Pelosi socialists.

Truckers are the lifeblood of America’s economy. Yet, while the Left applauds what they call “peaceful protests” by radical groups like BLM/Antifa, they continue to criticize American truckers’ plans for a liberty convoy to support freedom

The Canadian freedom convoy efforts were censored by GoFundMe, but they persevered and raised half of their $16 million goal via another platform. That is the type of grit and determination I will provide.

Send your immediate donation today so we can show the world American truckers like me are ready to start the revolution to restore America's greatness.

America First,
Of course not much is true. But when did truth ever get in the way of a right-side grift?

"Canadian truckers succeeded in their peaceful protest to restore freedom and were met with force."
That's rich. They didn't succeed in anything. The mandates were going to be lifted anyways. And the force came when locals starting to complain and the idiots refused to leave.

This I love!!!
"The Canadian freedom convoy efforts were censored by GoFundMe, but they persevered and raised half of their $16 million goal via another platform. That is the type of grit and determination I will provide."
You guys fall for that line every time. "Just send the money to ME and I will make sure it gets to these guys" Like Trumps "Stop the Steal!" $$$$. He kept most of it. Its why lefty talking heads (Russ Limbaugh even) turn to Righty talkers because Righties are soo much easier to grift. Mention FREEDOM! LIBERTY! USA USA!! and the money flows. Idiots.
I guess the whole blm buying houses thing doesn't exist.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

necronomous wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:30 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:09 pm Here's an email I got from a Right group. Yes, I get their emails to see where they are coming from.

America First,

This I love!!!
Frankly I dont know much about BLM. I did read that a BLM leader ran off with some $$$. There are always some bad apples in any organization.
Not sure this "whataboutism" really cancels out the constant grifting of the Right. From Trump to MikePillow and everyone in between, they are all asking for donations. Shit, even Malania did a fund raiser with her NFTs for a charity that doesnt exist.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

misinformation comes from both sides. The left reported that the woman threw a bicycle at the police horse so police retaliated, which was bullshit. It was her mobility scooter and she didn't throw it at anyone.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:55 pm
necronomous wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:30 pm

America First,

This I love!!!
Frankly I dont know much about BLM. I did read that a BLM leader ran off with some $$$. There are always some bad apples in any organization.
Not sure this "whataboutism" really cancels out the constant grifting of the Right. From Trump to MikePillow and everyone in between, they are all asking for donations. Shit, even Malania did a fund raiser with her NFTs for a charity that doesnt exist.
It's not a whataboutism as I'm not trying to dismiss what you are saying, but trying to make the point that there is stupid people on both sides that contribute to lose money. And like I said before, it's usually the 10 percent on both sides that are idiots and the loudest that the media is focusing on. The other 80 percent have nothing to do with this.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

What a shit country Canada has become

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:00 pm What a shit country Canada has become

Not gonna lie, I thought that was an over reach as well. As did many others.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:44 pm Image
Shouldn't "they" donate them to Mike Pence so he can do his duty and over turn the election?